BRO TRIP 40,000: A Tale of Two Primarchs

>VULKAN! DO NOT BOOP THAT TOAD!
youtube.com/watch?v=WDFwgOFYF-M

Where next will our two mismatched brothers end up?

Fuck off shill.

No

in one sentence or less, explain what you think that word means.

VULKAN LIVES BROTHER FRIEND

Someone who tries to generate buzz about dogshit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So shall we get a short list of the best reaction images we can get?
Im thinking
"This Grim Darkness is so ludicrous!!!"
Adding sad Cawing for when corvus flies away to the two raven guard.
"I am surprised you are still capable of logical decisions"

What the fuck does he say? And why is it so funny when they zoom in on his face?

>"If only drill instructor barnes could see me now!"

the bit where Vulkan tries to pet the barking toad would make a good screaming webm

01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

[PROLONGED BIRD-NOISE]

Watching the emperor's finest get their asses handed to them by a fucking toad was pretty great.

The moment I saw it I knew shit was about to go down.

Based Alfa

He's not wrong

That was really boring.

THIS IS THE 4TH THREAD OF THIS ALREADY!
GO AWAY!

quit chewing on the book!

Why can't that cunt just die already and stop polluting the fanbase with his shite.

Honestly the quality is dipping. The art, the VA, the stories. Even Children's Cardgame 2 blows this out of the water.

Vulkan and Corvus strike me as characters you use very sparingly in their respective situations, much like Draigo is to the fuckers in the warp.

You imply there ever was quality.

"TTS" is for unfunny children, and it faster it dies the better off the 40k fanbase is.

It's the third thread already, learn to check the catalog, mang.

>taking 40k seriously
>on Veeky Forums of all places
kek

be fair, none of those threads are exactly well labeled. At least, not like the Emperors podcast and TTS episodes are.

Been a while since I've had time to do this again.

Post specific requests for crops from this video or any others if you have the timestamp it'd be super helpful. I've only got an hour or so to do these but I will return later tonight.

>Honestly the quality is dipping. The art, the VA, the stories.
Actually, the quality and the content has improved however all that improvement backfired, the irony is that only now that there is so much varied content the obvious limitations are becoming more and more glaring.

>Vulkan is now Kenny
Calling it, he dies once per episode

I love vulkan

im pretty sure that there was a popup confirming kitten and shadowsun wasn't it ?

Does anyone have that one frame of Magnus holding a cookie?

This is going to be so useful on this board...

Vulkan loves you too user.

And that's it for right now. I'll keep this thread open and if anyone stumbles in here and wants something dumb cropped I'll do it when I can.

Literally the Big Bang Theory of 40k.

I would Disagree if it wasnt because they used the Bazinga thing during the last TTS episode

I didn't know the big bang theory was funny

I'm pretty sure they were using that as a joke, having the live action audience being a side effect of the clown's powers that could scare even Custodes.

I appreciate the cropped reaction images that come out of these.

When you're back, can you do that bit of Corax being corrected as to the name of the IG ending with him shouting "THE WALL OF GUNS"?

>He'stan
voiced by the same guy as Decius?

As angry as this series makes Veeky Forums for no reason (I assume because normalfags), it also makes it equally as happy.

Like 40k.

I love the smell of promethium in the morning.

Here go

Oh shit someone already beat me to it whoops.

What would normalfags have to do with it? This isnt as popular with anyone who isn't into 40k or specifically the people who get the absurdist injokes (not memes) about the 40k universe. I've never met someone whom is a fan of TTS yet not a 40k nerd.

I knew a card player who watched it, apparently he found it after he watched us play a few games while he was looking 40k lore to understand what the fuck we were talking about.

He got a kick out of it even if he didn't get the more subtle lore jokes.