Admit it, he did nothing wrong

Admit it, he did nothing wrong.

>In the grim darkness of the far future there is no right or wrong.

Heresy is abjectly wrong.

He's a damned TRAITOR!11!!1

Depends on the point of view, but he's truly one of the best primarchs.
Morally speaking, better than any other chaos primarch either way

Didn't he design the Night Lord Armor colors?
If so, then he did do something wrong.

>Had visions
>Did literally nothing with them but try and make ironic "statements" that nobody noticed.
>Got a Legion
>Used it to try and make an ironic "statement"
>Died to make an ironic "statement"
>Left a legion of psychopathic murderers that hate him.

2/10

More like 10/10 to me.
At least he's not a low IQ retard like Russ, a guy that don't have a personality like Sang or a manchildren like Horus

I'm all for planetary conquest, but his methods were a little... unsettling.

>dissing Sang
>dissing objectively best Primarch

You tryin' to sling mud on my boy, you git?

Stop posting Magnus. Curze was a shithead and so are you.

I don't think the big E would have appreciated Konrad telling him that His grand plan was going to turn into a big shit sandwich that humanity was going to spend the next ten thousand years choking down. Then again, He let Angron murderhobo his way through everything.

Is that Logain?

>No personality
I think you mean Pertardo

Magnus was a god-tier primarch too.
He and the Khan

He had a personality, just not a good one.

he's not naked and in my bed, so yeah he fucked up

Is that an invitation?

I don't like him. The other primarchs might've fallen, but Curze was never a good person to begin with. Not only that, but he treated his own legion like scum.

I'm not even sure I get what his deal was in the end. Not sure how much in these novels counts as canon. He got mad because the Emperor had foreseen that they would all turn to Chaos and that made him angry? Something like that?

Either way, he's a faggot.

Magnus, Horus, and Aurelian are the only acceptable evil primarchs.

In essence Konrad tried to be some sort of super hero that improves the galaxy without ever having much of an understanding about what makes people tick.

He tried to do away with crime on a crime-ridden hellhole of a planet by brutally murdering everyone responsible, without ever stopping to actually dispose of the crime's sources: Deathly poverty, non-existent education, crushed infrastructure and hopelessly corrupt economy. He simply slaughtered everyone that committed crimes without ever trying to actually prevent it from happening in the first place.

So when he assembled his legion, he completely overlooked the fact that without him continuing to force fear into everyone, his homeworld immediately returned back to its shitty state as a proper hellhole when he left, while supplying his Legion with countless psychos to replenish his losses.

Instead of trying to fix problems, he just attempted to crush them. The result was a bitter, self-loathing person that attempted to pin blame onto everyone for his own pathetic fuckups, including himself, his legion, the Emperor and the entire universe.

But what was his beef with the Emperor specifically? Wasn't it to do with the Emperor somehow having foreknowledge of the events that transpired in the Horus Heresy and letting them happen anyway?
Don't get me wrong, I think Kurze is an idiot that deserves suffering and torment, but most of the grievances primarchs have with the Emperor are valid... if true.
So I'm wondering if there's any truth Kurze's accusation that the Emperor was "in on it" or if it's just delusional nonsense.

>He tried to do away with crime on a crime-ridden hellhole of a planet by brutally murdering everyone responsible, without ever stopping to actually dispose of the crime's sources: Deathly poverty, non-existent education, crushed infrastructure and hopelessly corrupt economy.
He did actualy improved his world besides slaughtering the wicked.
It's has been stated over and over that during Curze's reign Nostramo greatly increased it's production and export of adamantiun.
The hellhole that was Nostramo can only have two explanations: either nostramans were a naturally wicked people or it was result of bad writing. I mean, adamantium is one of the most valuables resources of the galaxy, living on a adamantium rich world would be equivalent of living above a gold mine irl.

Was he a hipster?

>It's has been stated over and over that during Curze's reign Nostramo greatly increased it's production and export of adamantiun.
That can be done without improving things.

No? In what conceivable way could that term be applicable in HH??

He did improved things. Have you ever read the Lore?
Equality, "lights at nights", etc

Obsession with doing stupid shit "ironically"

I was gonna post in this thread but this guy already covered everything I wanted to say.

Konrad saw himself as a hero, and then went on to see the Emperor as a tyrant, a villain. Later on his definition of "tyrant" and "evil" came to encompass just about anything and anyone due to his continuing inability to view existence as something other than black and white. He came to loathe existence for its inability to live up to his standards. In the end it became a self-destructive nihilism with a predictable conclusion: His own death and the decay of his legion continuing into the 41st millennium, with any of their deeds and accomplishments having little to no lasting effects beyond the destruction of Nostramo, which marked the beginning of their fall.

Then he certainly didn't improve them enough to create anything lasting, considering that the moment he left it all immediately came crashing down and reverted into being a nigh-unredeemable shitpit.

Dorn fag detected.

Perturabo has lots of personality, more than any other primarch.

felt sorry for him in the end

He was made as a tool likely every other primarch.

Angron is kinda boring, but his tale is tragic and his falling is perfectly understandable. Fulgrim sucks ass once it's revealed that he falls to Chaos because he's a dick. Perty has always been poorly written; he usually comes off of a whiny retard or a shittier Lorgar. Mortarion is pretty much irrelevant.

>Magnus
Best boy, most tragic.

>tfw he will never have redemption

>no personality

Traitors really are brainlets.

The irony of it all, his and the NLs censure I mean, is that it's only stuff like that which keeps the Imperium together: fear from punishment.

Pretty sure he would have appreciated a heads up about that shit, but hey it's 40K it don't have to make sense.

I always thought he had beef with the Emperor because win or lose, the Emperor's plans sucked shit. The Primarchs were tools, not sons. Bobby G and Sang and some others might get positions after the war, but I assume most of them would be killed or otherwise disposed of once the Emperor's vision was achieved. The horrific fate the Emperor has now was reserved for Magnus.

It's not clear how much we can trust the visions Chaos gave traitors. Many were of the future if they chose to betray the Emperor. For all we know, a shard of Magnus might reach redemption by imprisoning himself in the Golden Throne.

It must be noted: Konrad's visions ALWAYS ONLY depicted the worst possible outcomes. He had them ever since he could barely start to walk (and kill), it's no miracle their continuing influence steadily twisted him throughout his life. Near the end he was downright demented, constantly shrieking for his top general who had been captured by the Dork Angels long ago.

Yeah, I think that's my favorite thing about Konrad. At the end, he's nothing more than a sad pathetic shell whose death was more merciful than letting him live. He's probably one of the only characters in 40k that I genuinely feel bad for.

I mentioned it before. It's either some inherent flaw on nostraman minds, or bad writing. Nostramo was a rich world, it's adamantium deposits should've brought prosperity, but somehow it didn't.