Do we not like this anymore?

>Do we not like this anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/comments/7mudpc/hidden_gems/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hello pajeet

>he held
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dude it was a pump and dump.. reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/comments/7mudpc/hidden_gems/

read about some coins with value

I love it and when it hits $1 in January I will buy a homeless person a puppy named "weak fucking hands"

You guys said it wasn't a pump and dump

I like it

>coin with working product
>not holding until it hits binance

stay poor. you'll never make it

>/r/bitconnect
Not sure you should be taking advice from there

Binance vote in 3 days. Get rekt.

I like that

KuCoin is so fucking bad.

this is why i hate when people shill gems on biz

its not growing naturally and goes on a pump and dump rampage.
seems like most fags are out by now though. I hope.

I wish people would stop shilling hidden gems

It was a pump and dump... are you joking?

I'm still holding. Bought at .07 but I have faith it will go to .40-.50 relatively soon. I could had sold at ath but w/e I don't mind holding. Bount0x is now one of my small long-term holds next to xlm and some others. Watching prl still too. Not sure if I want to buy yet.

It was a pump and dump for idiots like (((you))), who don't see the potential.
For everyone else this is a 10x at least once it hits binance.
Now stay the fuck away from it and go chase other pump and dumps for your 30% return, you dont deserve the gains anyway.

Just sold all mine. Made a 50% profit. I don't think bounty has much of a future.

Okay go buy Ripple then

Haha shoo shoo pajeet

Call me what you want but this thing is bleeding from an artery at this point. Very likely future bags

Go away with your weak hands. Do you understand that the volume of BNTY is extremely low? I'm looking at the book right now and it would take 4 BTC to melt the price 50%. Once the volume increases the price will stabilize and no longer freak out the weak hands

When do you think it will rebound?

Probably wont.
Everyone lost interest already. It's all qlink and utrust now.

this is why you wont make it kek

a week. just buy in and hold

WHY DOES SHIT LIKE THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME

Everyone is buying payfair

>once the volume increases

Pretty hopeful there buddy

Sorry guys dumping 56k

Im holding 97k, havent sold anything yet, not selling until over $1.

LMAO WHY U GUYS STILLL HOLDING THIS SHIT

>56k

You should, that modem is really outdated.

Buying again at .12c tonight man, hold strong.

So that when its at $1 we can make a thread that says
>he didnt buy bnty under $1
And laugh at you pajeets.

Why do you care nocoiner?

I mean its kinda funny when you buy low and sell ath with the big name coins. But fresh low market coins?
This thing will increase naturaly even with no development because of the market

Company run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same.
You might get another little pump, but don't wait too long on this, don't get too greedy.

Seems reasonable

Waiting for a last little pump then will likely pull out

Nice copy paste fud

>bleeding from an artery
>won't drop past a .22c floor
It's like you kids have never seen a chart before. The pajeet shilling causes an artificial surge in buys while the greedy fuck each other in the ass looking for short-term gains. Those that get frustrated at being in the negatives try to "cut their losses" and get out early. That's idiotic when the coin is this unstable and new. The movement up is artificial.

These are price corrections. Damn coin is still holding at 3x from release. And it isn't on a single exchange worth a shit yet. Four fucking days and you goddamn toilet witches are trying to scare the children.

If anything it's gonna drop a bit today and go up during the night.

I'm just waiting for the binance listing

ICO whales are taking some profits which is causing pajeet newhands to get shaken out. Now is the time to accumulate this cheap before it blasts to .50.

>high-school drop out
ETH IS DOOMED TO FAIL HAHAHAH
no really, most progwiz at my job didn't even attend high school you dumbass

Where do you buy it?

>Coin isnt even a week old
>Interesting product
>Not even mainstream yet
>Soon there will be a 5x market cap
>Might be added to Bittrex and Binance

Please. This thing will moon for sure. Wait another week.

A really buggy exchange called Kucoin

I hope it won't turn into another IOTA which still hasn't rebounded

it will. but worse, because iota actually has a dev team.

It's just a few days old, let it grow a little.

I'm just going to sleep, can't stand this laggy shit anymore. I don't even care if we get JUST'd anymore.

your all mad as fuck

get the fuck out of this shitter right now

jesus

It got sold off from people who bought in before the KCS listing. Will be 100m market cap in a month which is a 5-10x gain.

It's buggy? Where else should I trade? Honestly

el classic pnd

>actual dev team
>refugee smart cities
>spergs out at the slightest form of criticism
>lies about partnerships
>lies about their own product working
>numales and jews

If you consider a dev team to be a forum of manbabbies and jews, then yes you're right

I let this shit bleed -30% before buying and still got JUSTed

It's just a new exchange that is adjusting to the volume it's new listings are bringing to the site

Double bottom forming. Don't get mad when it goes to .50 and you sold at .16

Its no worse than binance or buttrex. If you sign up use my code 1dcQ4.

Have we not learned our lesson from tokens like Request and now recently with Ethlend (I sold for a 3x profit from ICO and look at it now).

We have an amazing chance now to accumulate before this thing moons.

its going up now

stay poor weak hands

eth lend is making me so mad, I almost bought so many times between .05 - .07 but noooo I have to have instant fucking reward because I'm degenerate

I bought bnty so low I'm still way green, I will not fucking sell till this is above 2 dollars. comfy fucking gains from salt anyway

I just added 9k more during this dip

it sucks I didn't sell when it started dipping. 6500 isn't that much and I wanted to increase that through buying the dip