Imperial Guard Logistics Division

Imperial guard logistical division reporting for duty sir! What stuff do you need moved to what location in the name of the Emperor!

I need a transport for my Mars-pattern Adamantium Testicles

You call, we haul!

WE NEEDZ ALL THE DAKKA YA GOT! PUT IT ROIGHT BEHIND DAT BUNKA YA GIT!

Two 50 gallon drums of promethium, as well as ten dufflebags full of ogryn sized dress uniforms

god this would trigger the fuck out of one guy I play with lmao

We need you to take all these broken Lasguns back to the forgeworld for repairs and recycling.

We also need you to get a Magos to sign off on receiving it.

As you can see, we have the cause of malfunction marked down as "poor maintenance and improper use", but I am sure the Magos won't have anything to say.

Guardsman! Why is this vehicle outfitted with Xenos wheels??

*BLAM

"Bullets don't fly without supply."

fucking pogs...

fuck off neckbeard

Did somebody call for Imperial Guard logistics?

(99% of this is fan-made, sadly)

40k Redball express? Would make for an interesting Only War campaign

Reverse-looted vehicles?

It looks really good.

It's sad that most of these are better than most of what GW come up with.

>Cargo-10 Utlity
In the grim darkness of the 40th millenium... there are rednecks driving trucks.

I think the Goliath Truck looks fine.

They have actual things for some of these things. The 'Mercy' is actually a Samaritan, and there are frequent mentions of cargo vehicles in novels.

Are large-scale engineering works even carried out by the IG? I thought things like digging and so on were done by techpriests with their own equipment.

The mechanicum presence in the Imperium is mildly overstated. There will often be enginseers present for things such as that but it isn't an ironclad necessity.

The only thing that's more frightening and awesome than that is having space marines get their recruits from a planet of rednecks.

>Yessir! dem filthy eldar xeno' might be a mite frisky, but then when ya get em outta that there shell they have, they become as supple as a greased grox. Course, ya gotta wrassle em' first. Then ya gots ta hog-tie em. But that's all part o' the fun!

>no sentinel power lifter
come on now

>in extreme circumstances, a techpriest may deem it necessary to reconsecrate xenos tech for the use of the armies of the imperium. Such a decision veers dangerously close to tech-heresy, and requires a unanimous consensus between three magos.
>each vehicle or device must undergo a threefold purification to prepare it to serve the Emperor of mankind. The technology is scoured for any sign or trace of abominabless intelligence. If found, it is ritually excised and executed with consecrated Data-djinn, and it's function replaced with a purified servitor.
>Secondly, the device is examined for any function or mechanism that defies the truth of the Omnissiah. If a mechanism is found that cannot be explained by the assembled Magos, the blasphemous device is destroyed for its hubris in defying the machine god's will.
>Finally, at the crescendo of the ritual, a thrice-blessed holy machine spirit is installed to watch over the device and ensure that it does not renege on its new, sacred calling.

>No Trojan Support Vehicle

Of all the things to survive. Truly this is a grim dark future.

For large scale earthworks and such, I'd go with the historical model where the engineer company (of people who can actually count, and know which end of the shovel goes in the ground) can do some work themselves, or can be assigned a battalion or two of line troops who can do a whole lot more work with supervision.

Except the engineering company may be mars, or at least have a core of mars-trained and techpriests bulked out with chosen and locally-trained troops.

This looks sweet as hell, do you have a link for it? Reverse-searching and googling isn't my forte today.

You seriously think there aren't Hiluxes being driven in the 41st millennium?

>I'd go with the historical model where the engineer company (of people who can actually count, and know which end of the shovel goes in the ground) can do some work themselves, or can be assigned a battalion or two of line troops who can do a whole lot more work with supervision.

Yeah, but remember, mechanicum already has an army of servitors to do grunt work for them, while following instructions perfectly.

Can't ship bulk servitors to absolutely everywhere. A small cadre of crude instructors under a low-level techpriest can at least make sure the regiment doesn't fuck up too badly.

I mean, you can, but it costs and they may be needed more elsewhere.

Good Goy.