Are we riding the QLink pump on Kucoin?

out of interest...

Gordon Crypto told me to buy so I did, hold for a day.

KUCOIN IS A SCAM EXCHANGE
DONT PUT YOUR COINS ON IT
YOU CANT WITHDRAW

Yep.

Bounty/PRL/DBC both took a few hours to really take off. QLink only got on there like an hour ago and the site was having major login problems for most of that hour. Back up online.

For those that don't know, this was just posted on Kucoin - and the last 3 coins listed on Kucoin all skyrocketed (3x-10x) in the first 2 days on there. If making a new account, please use my referral code 1QQyc if you don't another.

Dump it in 36 hours. Goodluck bros.

are you actually having problems withdrawing? I've withdrawn a few times now

all samefag
dont believe the scam, people

unless everybody else is a dude in Texas you are wrong there buddo

Just picked some up

what do you mean

tru, stick to link, while the rest of us keep building our portfolio by 10% each day.

People FUDding just wanna pick some up before everyone else does.

It won't take off because kuCoin has lost a lotof credibility with its shitty website that doesn't let you login, has a 20 minute delayed order book, and shit web code. I dont trust this exchange with my coins - and looks like it'll be eeasily hacked. That's not FUD - look at how shit it is.

The DBC chinese whale manipulation left a bad taste on buyers.

This isn't a great coin either. I also like how that faggot above keeps shililng his referral links for a measly $10. Pajeet needs his money for a toilet to wash his hands in.

PSA: Don't trust the advice of anyone who shills a referral link.

Yep pick it up now before the next pump. It's just below x3 so has plenty of room to grow in the next 24 hours

The referral pajeets are cancer. But it's your fault i you bought DBC at like 10x ICO and lost money. Don't be a retard.

yea, trust this guy. expert analysis like "easily hacked"

there has been a 500% increase in traffic to kucoin in less than a week. bittrex has been around forever and it still goes down all the time. it happens.

By all means, the market cap is already too high. 10-15 cent would be a good price. This isn't going to 45-50 cent anytime soon.

you are probably right.

but the fomo caused by bnty/prl/dbc will make people buy this even if it doesnt deserve it. merit/value has very little to do with how these shitcoins perform (although this one does have some long-term potential).

Accumulate cheap, ride pump, take some profits, long-term hold the rest. Decentralized wi-fi is happening, just not next week.

Well, considering that you can't even log into the exchange, and the DBC coin shit from last night pissed a lot of people off, Im not sure if they'll gain traction on this coin. Hope im' worng for user's sake.

He's not right, read the whitepaper and look at the advisors and you'll see. The prototype pics have been leaked already

QLC or ZCL? What do I put my not so hard earned money into?

BOUGHT AT 2200 HOW FUCKING FUCKED AM I

honestly UTK a way better upside

I would move to UTK. Less walls. This is doomed for shittery.