Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

What will you confess before the Blessed Lady?

Last >Eldar entire codex revealed by Striking Scorpion 1488
youtube.com/watch?v=4ne8vBVT8N0

>Daily Duncan Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=HbQxiJfn6Po

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YCm__vA4jhs?t=16m59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is the worst unit in the game?
I think it is the Skyray

That I am responsible for this

Sadhammer 40k

youtu.be/YCm__vA4jhs?t=16m59s

It was an honest question I didn't take part in the konor memes.

>Implying there is anything but sadness in the Grim Dark

>6 unreliable mortal wounds
>Markerlight
>burst cannon or missiles
Sad day. I missed blowing my load of missiles and insta-gibbing medium armor.

In the previous thread, I was looking at narrowing down my choices for a chaos legion. i narrowed it down to WE, EC and IW.
pros? cons? fun to play?
essentially, i like to stay in cover and shoot a fuckload, but i think that getting into assault and dishing out damage is really fun too
>mfw trying to make a decision

That i genuinely want chaos to win

Thanks to ADB it already has!

>What will you confess before the Blessed Lady?
I am a follower of malice.

Generally WE are almost exclusively melee, Iron Warriors are mostly shooting, and Emperor's Children are somewhere in between

So my buddy and I have been playing 40k games without any Named HQ's for more "your dudes" feel to our games. Is this guard list worth it without Creed, Kell and Pask? Will be playing against Death Guard.

Fuck off Cullen.

Arrrghhhhh

that's why i feel im at a crossroad.
the aesthetic of the IW is very nice imo, but i can't do hazard stripes. they're probably easier to play to since it's about being more conservative and shoot the fuck out of the enemy.
WE look really fun to play and paint (all that extra gore on the models hhhnnggg)
EC look cool and fun, but i don't know all that much about them or how to play them

I am behind the weird stannis posting and squigposting.

I bought a forgeworld trojan, and I'm going to use it on a shadowsword

They're all manlets, so if you don't mind that go for them.

I'd suggest World Eaters personally, since they have the best models (Albeit still shit) of the 3. Also lots of options and bits from AoS which has tons of Khorne shit for conversions etc.

That I want a three-way with her and pic related.

post bitches

Death Jester 75 points, sniper with short range and cant kill shit.

Mark Strong

yeah i was thinking of going with that conversion.
i might build 2 small forces of IW and WE and try to put more attention to them when i build and base them just so i can have both my tastes satisfied.

Well, I'm gonna try one more time - this time with no tits

I want to play some casual 1000pts with Eldar.
I thought that old start collecting and the new one might work as a good core for my army (nearly 1000pts of spearhead detachment). I'm aware it might be too elite so the question is - what should I buy next to add more bodies - Dire Avengers or Guardian Squad?
There is a single Dire Avengers Skyblade box in my LGS still waiting for someone to buy it so maybe I should get this one? I'm just not sure if I need another Fire Prism/Night Spinner

So Gulliman is just Captain Titus undercover?

Stationary Cadians, as far as I remember, get to reroll all misses when they receive the Take Aim! order. under those conditions, they are actually more accurate than space marines (Cadians hit 75% of the time, marines only 66%). Combine this with the laurels of command so that half the time you also get to use FRFSRF, and then the stratagem that gives you bonuses against chaos...yes, you should be fine.

Also, vox casters? Why? Your stuff should easily be in range of your officers, so that's just wasted points.

Nothing to confess, just asking a favor.

I post this regularly with a very specific question.

Soon

>nose ring
she was almost pretty

>personal messages 1-5

fuck that did it for me

What are those Wood Elf guys called that some people use for their Crusaders?

I secretly hate playing 40k with one of my friends, but I do it anyway. He's the type of guy who played Tau in 7th and immediately stopped when he found out about 8th. For the last three years he's been "muh tactics. muh art of war" because somehow his Tau managed to defeat my armies of Khorne Berzerkers. He thinks he's some kind of tactical genius and bitches when I win now. At least he gets his shit kicked in at tournaments.

Faggots

I started writing a alternative version of rules to play 40k with at some point

Anybody got a link to the Damocles anthology it is not in the links?

I really like Vox's as sometimes you do have to move an infantry squad to an obejctive and that extra range on the order can man the difference between a win or not.

Also sometimes after casualties an officer has to order a unit thats not right next to him and it can help.

>they didnt draw the feet
Disgusting

Daemons codex when?

>tfw no Ku'Gath the Plaguefather for my fluffy nurgle/DG army

The fact that she's bald instead of looking like that is what makes her unattractive

Given how accurate Cadians can be, you might also consider giving each of those infantry squads a heavy bolter or autocannon, or maybe half of those squads. You are paying for the troops, anyway, and given that is where most of your orders will be going it's a good place to invest the platforms.

At least they make good conversion material for the FW hammerhead variants

Tesseract Vault.

Lmao that guy basically told you to fuck off. Lmfao

Thanks doc

He's not coming back is he?

Imperial citizen please report to your local arbiter for reeducation.

He never came back. Even when he was with us...

Does anyone know what happened to technorakel? His deviantart account and artwork abruptly vanished a couple years ago and I cannot find him anywhere else.

Where the fuck's my Eldritch Storm?

He will always be with us even if GW doesn't show it.

>they didnt draw the best part

why even live?

Speak for yourself, as someone who self identifies as an Eldar-kin, I find bald space elves especially attractive.
I also have minor autism, so back of you fucking ableists

How competent is your average Skitarii Alpha/Captain/Whateverthefuckyoucallone?
They're certainly better than your average Guardsmen, but are they "The fuck are these Perfect Dark simulations pretending to be people" or just "gets some wary respect from Scions and such"?

>"The fuck are these Perfect Dark simulations pretending to be people"
I'm pretty sure that's how the normal skitarii feel about them.

Does anyone have any examples of melee/pistol chaos cultists converted to use autoguns? I'm about to convert my own and wanted some inspiration.

no.

How does this look for a 1000pt TSons list?

995/1000

HQ: Ahriman + Prescience, Warptime, Weaver of Fates +

Troops:
Rubrics: 7 Inferno bolters, Sorcerer w/ Staff + pistol
Rubrics: 8 Inferno Bolters, 1 Soulreaper Cannon, Sorcerer w/ Staff + pistol

Elites: Scarab Occult 3 Combi-Inferno, 1 Combi-Inferno + Hellfyre Missiles, Sorcerer w/ Staff + combi

Transports:
2x Rhino w/ Combi bolter + Havoc launcher

Plan is to drive the Rhinos up turn one well firing havocs. Turn two disembark and land Termies. Warptime and prescience the Terminators. Stab and shoot until victory?

What are you guys working on today?

I've been working on this daemon prince of nurgle and his sword "malific talons"

Advice on building a Harlequins list?

So far I've got
Shadowseer

Troupe Master with Embrace and Fusion Pistol

Solitaire

Three Troupes of 6 all with Embraces and fusions

Three Skyweavers

Clocks in at 1162.

that looks fucking atrocious and not in a good way. strip and try again

Just got some ogryn, love the models and gonna use them, what does Veeky Forums recommend to kit them with/build them as

>Bald
I don't think you know what that means.

Do hi-lights after washing jesus fuck

It's not like it's that much more time consuming to roll see S4 hits, and it would enable you to tailor explosions based on what's exploding, and it would be a nice leg-up for MEQ's.

Hes not even close to done

Get another fire prism their new rules and strats are ridiculous.
A shooty unit in a also ridiculously shooty and tough transport isn't a bad idea.

Quite low on Command points and not very good against tanks, great vs infantry I'd say.

Ok, that's pretty damn good.
I'm trying to come up with a good situation for my HH Secutarii Axiarch to get overrun and killed in during the little "Takwin Fleet fights a desperate rearguard action to get off Cyclotrathe" story I'm writing in my spare ten-minuteses. He leads a force to take out the generator that's locked their fleet in orbit so they can escape, blows it to bits, gets surrounded by automata and Iron Warriors and is killed with all his men. Sees the fleet warping out, drops his mission clock and replaces it with a counter. Seven dead Tactical Marines later he dies smiling.

>WE
Fucking ADB

always take fire prism in sets of two.

as for guardians vs aspects it depends on what you want them to do, both are decent.

What's the problem, user?

That ork is not green enough.

I don't see the issue. It's not like he's a Space Wolf or a Raven Guard.

Adb needs to take the sjw cock out of his mouth

Black IF, that is the problem.
That is like a japanese Space Wolf or a Polack White Scare.

This does lead to a question of geneseed effecting skin color, it is shown that the primarchs skin color effects it seeing as even before Prometheus the Salamanders had a darker skin tone so would a black imperial fist be possible?

Look at What next Cadians without white skin and purple eyes?

I miss the cute drawfag... I hope some better artist will show up.

Drop havoc launchers.
The rhinos job is to advance your rubrics into range by the end of turn one. You won't be shooting, you flat out and fire the smoke launchers.
Every turn they survive after getting the rubrics in range is just a bonus. But those two launchers could get you another marine or soulreaper.

Anyone?

Don't the Fists recruit from Terra? Why would Terra have an ethnically homogenous make-up?

More like never.

The Fists recruit from Terra you retard.

Jesus Christ. I wasn't ready for that feels trip

I doubt It, TTS fag

That makes sense. Suppose I can bring the first set up Rubrics up to 9 with those points.

They recruit from Terra and Necromunda. Surely some of them would be black?

We should only welcome CAPABLE drawfags. Shitters can get fucked.

Except it's not, because IF are Terran, not Fenrisian or whatever the fuck.

Black Space Wolves would be stupid, black Fists or BAngles or even Ultras is perfectly fine.

What do you think of my Asian Librarian greenstuffing?

Pretty weak. Needs more ranged anti-tank. Drop a squad of Rubricae for a Helbrute or Predator, or drop the Scarabs for the same plus some Cultists.

You have three expensive shooting units that specialize in anti-MEQ firepower.

Why did people liked him again?
>Shitty art
>Fucking spammer
>Probably not even Imperium or Chaos player

No black in terra or necromunda you monglers, this is basice lore for fuck sake.

Hell for intent and purposes there are no humans in 40k, but that is another subjects that triggers people that do not know the lore.

Imperial fists have a functioning melancholic organ, so theoretically speaking they would be black skinned in a high-radiation zone.

imperial fists also recruit all across the galaxy, so they're not really limited in who they can pick up. (however, because of said melanchromic organ, the WE WUZ initiates will have the same skin colour as literally every other space marine in the warzone)

THAT SAID, the darker skin looks terrible as far as visual design is concerned. The face should be highly visible and stand out from the armour on the page. Literally the entire reason that dipshit is going helmetless and they fuck it up.

>No black on Terra or Nscromunda
>Basic lore
Source that shit, bitch.

>>Probably not even Imperium or Chaos player
>implying being a Chaos player wouldn't make them even worse
90% of the absolute most garbage shitposters and autists on this board are Chaos players.

Non-Tau Xenos are typically okay.