Here we go again Veeky Forums

AMERICAN SJW's are is still trying to bait geedubs into a trap
>archive.is/JksMr
>archive link because fuck BoLS

how long until GW falls into this and does something stupid knowing that said public who's criticizing them never cared or never bought any of their shit, from games, books of even the accursed ward toys.

>Maybe if I keep mentioning this idea it will die
Brilliant strategy.

>buying muhh army mans at a 50,000% markup

Im ok if Cawl decides to tamper up with the Sisters of battle to make the old bolter bitches Astartes worthy, but knowing the autism coming out of NY and South Californa

>trying to shove real life problems and shit into 40k knowing that the setting doesn't even support that
>tying to make Slaanesh the good guy knowing that It itself represents the bad side of mankind and Eldar's Excess, Sodomy and Lust, aka the Dangers of too many Freedom
>Making every woman in 40k a Mary sue that can't be killed

(you)

You

This

>Slaanesh the good Guy because he's a victim of society

Hell the fuck NO!

How does GW even justify those prices when i can buy 1000 green toy soldiers for 40 usd while i pay 23 bucks for 10 grey toy soldiers ?

They won't.
GW is well aware that it's not going to shift its core audiences (kids and neckbeards), so pandering to one that will piss said demographics off is pants on head retarded.

is arch throwing a bitch fit again?

nope, BoLS gave Femnist40k their own space on their blog and forums

so they have a containment board? good everyone wins

Asdfyxcv

Of course they will be trying to make Slaanesh look like a good guy, it's their duty as cultists to do so.

super [YOU]

yup

You.

knowing bols incompetence it will spill on everyone there

(You).

But then again, at least /pol/ is actually finding shitty bad stuff to show, even if they are scraping the bottom of the bin.
SJWs usually just try to twist the good stuff to look like the bad stuff

like what /pol/ is doing right now? face it its different heads on the same fucking coin

(you)

Update sisters of battle line and make female heads for imperial guard.

Also maybe make some black and asian head packs as well.

SJWs get their minority shiete and we get more customization, win win

Ironically, Arch's video gave so many Dropkicks on their backs that they decided to bombrun his rep AGAIN

thus since OP is stupid, the link was took from /r/KotakuInAction, they are more updated than /pol/ in finding some shady shit that the SJW's are doing lately

Fuck, you don't even need head packs. Just has a bit more breadth of color/symbols in the painted minis they show off.

Slap a little kanji character on an Imperial Guard. BOOM he's from !Japan

you

and GW makes more money so everyone wins

Japan is not a thing around the time 40k takes place

Great spread these ideas around until Salon or something picks it up and feminists adopt the cause of making miniature wargaming feminist like they tried to do to video games.

user stop with this triggered autism

What if this is a new GW marketing scheme trying to lure women into the hobby and expand their consumer base?

Just saying by spreading these ideas you are doing nothing but helping feminist 40k. Their facebook group is practically nonexistent their posts get like a dozen comments tops. The best way to fight this enemy is to just shut up and let it remain unknown and obscure.

Arch started this shit just to get views and that youtube/patreon money

(You)

This seems like the obvious solution. Better representation for SJW, better customization for hobbyists, not lore-breaking for grognards. GW gets profit and good PR.

how come these people want other races added to the game?

there's only 1 race: the human race, after all.

good lord you can see the bait from the fucking moon!

retards have a hard time separating contemporary earth from fictional settings

In my opinion, GW should have kept this blurb in every rulebook

which is over now because YT killed it for pretty much everyone else, but he still has patreon so...

Stop With the samefagging, this is the type of shit that kills Veeky Forums

as a Huehue friend of mine would say it since she saw this blurb
>These assholes ae trying to "Lock" once again to be relevant, and now they chose 40k because no one plays it besides Neckbeards, Stupid Kids, Metzen, Un-Shaved cunts and THQ widows, at-least GeeDubs is smart enough to ignore whatever the shit comes out from US.

You are the kind of shit that is killing Veeky Forums

Isn't that basically Emp's position in-world though? All humans working together to kick in Chaos's shit with xenos caught in the crossfire?

Any retard nowadays can edit said shit and even use mobiles say that they aren't samefagging so plz, go kill yourself

This, more customization please.

I'm Not samefaging you fag

Literally came here to complain about this, will be reusing this pic.

So in other words /pol/ is retarded.

Fuckin saving that image.

Wait, really? When was anyone saying that? I don't see anything in the article.

You

No, I see their cancerous filth in literally every industry and walk of life. Often manipulating the main producers of content for a hobby they never participated in, in the first place, and then unapologetically ruining it for the actual people who love it. Then, moving on without nary thought of what they did when the producers they influenced go out of business and the industry has to start over from literal scratch. Fuck you, and fuck anybody that supports or denies the caustic nature of the SJW. You're the reason Trump is currently the president and "populism" is taking over the goddamn world.

here's your (You)

I approve of this post. The post-modern '''''''''progressive''''''''' far Left is out of control and a blight upon decent reasoning people of all stripes.

Shame it's set to stay around for years to come though, what with the rest of the Left being too gutless to stand up to them.

You

>Stop With the samefagging, this is the type of shit that kills Veeky Forums
Shit like this thread is what is "killing" Veeky Forums you fuckwit

U U U U U U U U U U U U

"If there are multiple people calling me out on my bullshit, it must just be a someone same fagging! and who edits their pictures to cover it up! Everyone is a spook but me!"

>baaawww people with different opinions exist

keep polshit in /pol/

More or less.

They're burying themselves. They lose more local, state, federal, and business positions all the time. The idiots are going to end up causing a massive recession in the social gains from the last half a century. I wouldn't be surprised that when actual NAZIs start winning office in a year or two if questions regarding "the colored vote" start coming up. Their causing the highly impressionable generation Z to seek leadership in the wrong fucking direction. Also, forcing centrists like myself to support unbelievably right wing leaning individuals.

We have a guy pretending to be twenty different people in this thread and you telling people not state their opinion on OP's topic. Fuck off with that bullshit. This forum is free to anybody with an opinion, not just your horse shit. Another thing I can't stand is the "SJW's" propensity to try to shut up their detractors.

The board literally counts the amount of unique posters in a thread, and displays them at the top and bottom.
If they were all the same person, then the amount of unique posters would have been far below the amount of posts.

There's literally rotating tore addons built into Firefox and Chrome extensions nowadays. You press a button and you have a different IP address while simultaneously deleting all the LSOs and ordinary cookies from your machine. Pretending to be thirty different people is hilariously easy. Also, from what I've seen on here. People more often than not, ignore stupid spam pictures. Which, makes me highly dubious of the thirty posts that not only responded to something that is usually ignored, but in the positive to boot.