Dear Veeky Forumscuits, are you ready for 2018?

Dear Veeky Forumscuits, are you ready for 2018?
Why is no one talking about this shit? It is internacionally hyped and I hate myself for missing the ICO.
This is gonna be huge Next year, screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.ru/tehnologii/354717-kriptovalyutnye-mechty-chto-meshaet-razvivat-tehnologiyu-blokcheyn
youtu.be/SImff8RPCFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I plan to buy unironically 100k when Its listed, what do you faggots think?

I'm holding 42575. I hope I'll be set for life with that.

how do I withdraw the 50 free ones I got?

Please explain why, I need to assure myself

Fast and cheap transactions should speak for themselves. And it's got McAfee and Russian banks on board. There's no reason why it can't reach a dollar.

I thought they said it would be on exchanges before 2018, what happened?

Do you think this could be a serious competitor for req and raiblocks? I really think It can beat their asses once Its listed

This, I can't fucking wait for It, missing the ICO was my WORST crypto mistake this year

How can this be so hyped yet never talked about in here?

you wait

Until when?

Can you buy/sell this yet?

>If we’re talking speed, Universa digital asset is 60 times faster than Ethereum not to mention Bitcoin which allows extensive use
pajeet website good luck

I just read that you can convert your UTN to erc20 token or just wait for the Universa wallet

they haven't even released the tokens yet, it wont hit an exchange for a month probably. cant wait f0r mcafee to pump the shit out of my coins

Its a solid Russian proyect not a pajeet scam thanks to god, that is why I want to buy some, what price you think will It reach once Its listed?

They missed their goal of 100MM during the ICO. It's safe to say it's going below a penny temporarily after listing

Damn, I didnt thought about that, what do you guys think about the realistic future price roadmap for this coin?

Someone answer me pls!!

Well this coin has institutional backing in Russia. Russia is one of the few countries to embrace cryptocurrencies into their infanstructure. I predict the price will be at around 10$ this summer to early fall, but don't take my word for it

> institutional backing in Russia
Wow, is this true?

delet this thread

Why, pajeet? Just buy some UTN when It hits the exchanges.
I wonder why Veeky Forums love to keep the good stuff instead of sharing info so we can all be filthy rich

i bought a bunch in the ICO, but i want to get a few 100k more when it hits exchanges for cheap. after that i'm going to shill the fuck out of this because i think it could replace several top 10 coins

Yes it is pham. Read Russian news, read Alexander's blog and connect the dots. Alexander talks about all the deals he's having with Russian banks

> McAfee listed as first advisor on website

I just found this from the ceo:
Let’s kick off with the achievements of last week:
- Universa Blockchain has taken 1st place at IX Worldwide IR Case Competition held by ARFI! (26,000 Token Sale investors)

- My article got published in Forbes forbes.ru/tehnologii/354717-kriptovalyutnye-mechty-chto-meshaet-razvivat-tehnologiyu-blokcheyn

- Half a year ago I presented the CryptoNation concept in Belarussia. Take a look what came out of it.

Business-development
- We have held negotiations with Liechtenstein, the Canton of Zug, the Principality of Monaco and the Isle of Man (on the 9th January we will hold the second round of negotiations on structuring with Monaco)

- Negotiations with The Republic of Belarus (read the article above, we are going to open a company division there on the 10th of January)

- We are attaining a lawyers’ legal opinion to qualify for the Howey Test/utility token; we are hoping to get the results before the New Year

- We are currently in negotiations with The UAE, developing a joint accelerator, a fund, and implementation of test projects

- We have opened an office branch in Mosco, currently working on launching the world’s biggest Blockchain-Hackathon

- We are getting ready to work through the first days of January, which are traditionally holidays for us

- We are trying to speed up the announcement process with yet another bank (remember Alfa Bank from last week?) about a pilot we will do with them, asking them to allow us to make a public announcement.

DELET

>We have held negotiations with Liechtenstein, the Canton of Zug, the Principality of Monaco and the Isle of Man (on the 9th January we will hold the second round of negotiations on structuring with Monaco)
These guys are fucking woke

Never forget, Moon mission soon
youtu.be/SImff8RPCFI

All abroad the tax evasion train! Kek

This is just like Ripple but 1000x better

So rip all cripple holders