Filename thread

Fuck it, I'm bored.

Alright guys, let's try again next week.

What's your problem?

Forever a meme.

>Cat's Grace

you say your bored but i know you have unpainted models

What am I looking at?

Grain silo. the pigeons ride the grain down the chute, and are unharmed (and somewhat cleaner).

Grain silo, the grain is being taken out. The birds are eating the grain and instead of flying away get sucked down.

VGS
VGS
VGS

I miss this game so much.

>Issac Clarke ascends to godhood.jpg

I get it...

I don't get this one. Like, I get that it's a Dune reference, but past that...

it's representative of the Harkonnen bull lording over the desert.

shazbot

Why do so many players want to make a business, or a nation, or some other non-adventure based edifice? Cant they see thats not the POINT of a game about adventure?

Oh god, I almost forgot.

There's nothing preventing an adventuring party having their own business, and it leading to adventuring hooks for games.

Its literally been done, like the story about the D&D party with the salt mine.

In my experience it just makes them hesitate to leave their business for fear of losing their investment.

>"confirming" a crit

lol 3.furries

In businesses you usually have staff, someone that manages things when the owner isn't there.

This is more like your PC having a family, it should be alright as long as your DM isn't an asshole.

All the players Ive ever seen want to open a business want to administer it personally. Ive even had NPCs encourage them to seek advisers or people who can run it for them, but they just say that they want more money for themselves. Needless to say I dont play with these people anymore, but its just strange to me that its happened about four times in my 15 year DMing "career".

all that effort to make that hideous design

Huh?

It's because they can achieve nothing in their own lives, and it's both easier and more in depth than tycoon simulator games.

Took me a second. If you removed the Russian text, it'd probably be easier.

But if thats what they really wanted, why play a fantasy roleplaying game? Why not play something where the entire point is to pull a 50 Cent and get rich or die tryin'? Cyberpunk. Modern. Something other than a fantasy adventure.

1: Lots of DMs only run fantasy games
2: Lots of players are only comfortable in fantasy games

I once read a proverb: Give a player a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a player to fish and he'll buy a +2 Rod of Fishing and bring a book to the table full of third party fish monsters.

These are still a thing?

Is that Christopher Lloyd?

I dont know why everybody gets all up in arms about mass combat. Its not that hard to come up with a system on the fly. I made one up in about five minutes and Ive been using it for about ten years with no problems. The best part is, it works in basically any game.

Not really. It's just an old image I stumbled across a little while back.
Like this one, which is from July of 2010.

Then post them