TRX

>Next Week: Game based on Tron Network Release
>Early Jan 2018: Tron on very large exchange
>First Quarter 2018: Tron Coin Burn (Reduction in Supply)
Get in here, we mooning

shill me more
charts look like it's a good time to get in

looks like its last ~250 sat dip for some time

It had a pathetic mooning today when the supposed great news came out. Sell your bags gweilo

That's because everybody has their eyes set on Ripple

I'm going to FOMO because quads

Checked. Digits confirm Game of Tron is the moon mission

This has been a stressful bag for me to hold

Got 80k at 200 basically almost 3k invested which is half of my crypto worth right now

I genuinely believe this coin is going to reach 1 dollar or more by mid to late 2018 which is what i am basically gambling on

A coin with strong ties to ALIBABA
And a ceo that shamelessly shills even the most mundane news for his coin is a very good combination for growth in this speculative market.

It has been stressful for me because i have missed other good gains because of holding tron, since i am afraid the second i sell my bags tron shoots up and moons lol

Yeah, just look at the buy walls, whales are trying to accumulate as much as possible

Rediculous....
Manipulated to the max

Honestly though if i had more btc i would buy more tron while the price is around 240-260

I might try flipping it and accumulating but ill wait till there isn’t potential moon mission around the corner.

You nevee know with this coin

FUCKA YOU WHRALES

Thanks, just bought 200k

Damn. I'm feeling even more confident

what does a coinburn do to the price? up or down?

Reduces supply. Do the math fgt

why you gotta be such a faggot for and just not give the cunt an answer, pajeet.

less supply, more demand, higher price per unit

does anyone have any idea how the token burn will work? when it will happen? how many will burn?

The Chinese ripple.

They will probably just burn coins not currently in circulation.

Nothing confirmed yet. Some say the tron company will burn their tron coins that are not being used, others speculate the coin burn will be done in every transaction (just like ripple)

appreciate the insight, any time frame you are aware of?

Q1 according to the tweet. Right now is the best moment to buy in since the whales and bots will keep the prices in the 250 range