For some context
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q3ng5FXscg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aRwoVFuiWT0
youtube.com/watch?v=gupHLQevPE4&t=137s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/aRwoVFuiWT0
This one is better.

We gather a few bucks, buy the "Win the Game" DLC and we're set.

Nope. nooooope. NOOOOOPE
Feldüsh Giggles for warchief

>hay guys please subscribe I'm like so freaked out by this orc look at em running around like a headless chicken please like subscribe retweet lol

That's not our party so orc shows up, orc dies, proceed to the next orc.

>orc dies
That's your problem he just keeps comming back

but he IS the next orc

whoever is playing this is shit at the game

>Defeating Prak Jaws.
>Ever.
Dude is more immortal than the fucking Dark Lord himself. Most parties would die horribly.

If I pull that off, will he die?

It would be extremely painful.

*incoherant screaming*

Sucks to be him then.

Can I fuck the sexy spider woman?

I don't think you get the scenario.
Prak is an analogue to an immortal-perpetually resurrecting psychopath who's main joy in life is causing you suffering.
He's strong enough that he can take out the whole party and giggle about it, unless you roll really well and have a plan. (in which case, he doesn't stay dead, you'll see him again soon)
He's persistent enough to follow you into the jaws of hell.

How does your party deal with that threat, translated into your setting?

But he's easily defeated in a few minutes ingame by just one dude. A whole party of adventurers will just grind EXP on his sorry ass.

And then he comes back, stronger. Again, and again, until he gets lucky. Unlike Talion, you don't get free rezzes.

Now I'm gonna create a annoying immortal orc for my DnD campaign....

Just remember to make sure that his resurrection/return times don't make any fucking sense. Sometimes the party'll go months without seeing him, sometimes they'll kill him and find him waiting around the next corner.

That's gonna be really painful. I'll save this idea for later. Really want to see how long PCs will be able to take it and how desperate they will become.

They'll try planeshifting him eventually.
Make sure to record their reactions when he shows up again

I'm gonna make him to "work for" demons who found a way to direct him at a target. But even they are somewhat scared of what would happen if he ever decides to hunt someone else, and don't know how he always comes back.

>how does your party deal with the GM throwing his pet DMPC at you over and over again

He is a fairly sizable fellow

You're forgetting that Prak was offed for good eventually. You just need to be methodical enough.

>Giving him a controlling agent or any kind of external motivator
He needs no direction, or external push. Prak simply IS.

>prak dead

Exactly. Dead.

If I'm in the game series I beat him blindfolded, since it's a piss easy casual fuckfest.

>Implying that the start of the next shadow of war video *isn't* going to be Prak walking into the arena

No, it won't be.

Your faith is weak.
if I understand his scheduling right the next one should be up pretty soon so i guess we'll see

it's going to be prak

It's a dumb video... but does anyone else use this Nemesis system as an inspiration when DMing?

Like, the creature was written in the adventure as a nameless statblock, but due to surviving/killing a PC/being spared by the PCs, he gains a name and becomes a recurring character.

There needs to be a connection for how he locked on heroes. Which they will try to follow upon. Until they find a demon at the end who unleashed Prak upon the world. Absolutely terrified demon who doesn't know how Prak could be stopped.

And then Prak will walk through the door behind the PCs and kill him and proceed to try and gut party.

One of the first warchiefs he found in the new game was masked guy called Prak
Prak Jaws may be dead, but his legend is immortal

Yes. Shadows of Mordor inspired me to do exactly that, and mainly with orcs.
I am designing a dungeon RIGHT NOW, where the end boss is a tannaruk called Nazu the Wizard, who painted his spellbook on the walls of a cave.
Unless they chop his head off, I intend him to come back later. Him, and other tanarruks they'll meet later.

He's a boss sitting at the dead end of a dungeon? Yeah, I think they're gonna chop his dead off.

(You)(You)(You)(You)

Nah, not my players. They don't do head chopping, body burning and other shit. They don't even bother to see if anyone survived after encounters.
They might START after his return, but I bet on them liking the gimmick enough not to do it.

>not enraged by burning
weak shit

That's five yous.

been dealing with a revenant for a while
immoral isn't the same as unbeatable.

the first time he came back was a shock, and after decapitation, a spike through the heart and consecration didn't stick.
I tryed immolating him, and discovering that he can jump into nearby corpses.
Naturally we where in a cemetery at the time...

I last left the guy alive and tied to a anchor, and threw him into the middle of the ocean.

I'm honestly expecting some sort of zombie whale at this point.

I don't get how people watch this guy's shit. He plays up everything and never ever stops talking, even for a breath. His first video about the second game was alright, seemed like his content had matured a little, but all that shit for the first one is pretty bad. Even the Prak Jaws stuff.

>Open video
>English accent let's player/streamer
>Close video

Tugog Battle-Master > Prak Jaws.
youtube.com/watch?v=gupHLQevPE4&t=137s

I want to do a recurring bad guy. I feel like there's a fine line between persistent and annoying, though. Not to mention that RPG players never back down or run away from a fight, at least in my experience.

Mix it up a little, use him occasionally but not too often and have a good reason as to why he's able to come after the heroes so many times.

Could Talión with the Nazgul's Ring beat your character, Veeky Forums?

Underrated.
At that distance he's yelling his song.

Not him, but we actually do get free rezzes. I guess we'll be doing this dance until the end of time.