WotC caters to these people

>WotC caters to these people

all these things are awesome and cool and you're just part of the no fun allowed squad

Let's see...
>vengeful GM
>let's player dominate his game
>politically incorrect villain
>2prog4u PCs
>adopted golem named after The Rock

6/10 have seen worse

Getting "Revenge" over a game is pretty childish and cringy. Why not just talk to the other person and explain how you feel? Also, a racist wizard taking petty revenge on someone through rediculous and cliched means sounds like just enough camp to be actually fun.

>this only happens with D&D

Do you realize that every time you complain about how much society as a whole prefers really awful people to you, you're just own goaling on how fucking terrible a person you must actually be?

Oh look, it's this thread again

>gmpcs are shit
Wow who could have seen that coming

WotC caters to the largest audience possible.
Sorry you're no longer a relevant portion of it.

Someone post that pic about the female colonization of male spaces and the casualization of hobbies, because that's exactly the shit you're admitting is true right now. The core audience is being abandoned for the lowest common denominator.

You're not the core audience though.
They are.

>Rogue derails campaign
>DM plans an adventure to mess with the rogue
>DM uses wizard that hates elves or whatever
>Party has wrestling joke ebin party mascot
I don’t see how this differs from Veeky Forums at all.

This only happens with the kind of people that plays D&D today

>he can't read
No one said that happens only in D&D, OP said that's the kind of people D&D (and Paizo, actually Paizo caters them even more) caters to

...that's actually false, WotC caters to the group they think is going to give them more benefit, same as Marvel, and it's been shown over and over how wrong they're. The vast majority of WotC players aren't your leftish super inclusive kind of people

>someone unironically thinks this

>Do you realize that every time you complain about how much society as a whole prefers really awful people to you, you're just own goaling on how fucking terrible a person you must actually be?
This

>WotC caters to the largest audience possible.
>Sorry you're no longer a relevant portion of it.
But mostly this

>society prefers
I think he actually said companies cater to a demographic they hope to milk
A large demographic of people being retarded shitters but still viable consumers doesn't make the others automatically somehow even worse

Yes. Both cater to nerds.

Your time on Veeky Forums should show you that nerds are weird. Adopted "baby" golem mascots, awkward in-game love interests... both of those are mild compared to some of the shit Veeky Forums commonly talks about including in games (Rape Factory, the Burning Hate, etc). This stuff is standard.

In other words, murk lore.

>golem son named Dwayne
I love it.
I have no idea how a golem grows up, though. Golems are constructs.

>UGGHH, this is OUR hobby now, misogynerds!
I genuinely can’t inagine why dipshits like you would not be concerned about the direction the industry is going if you aren’t part of the problem actively trying to ruin it. Are you so jaded you wouldn’t care if something you used to find entertaining was no longer accessible to you?

Marvel is consistently sellling less and it's been proved that is because the main buyers are "migosinistic racist trump supporters", and this has been said by Marvel itself. So yes, they cater to a minority that don't buy their product.

>Are you so jaded you wouldn’t care if something you used to find entertaining was no longer accessible to you?
It's a game, you retard. Nobody can stop you from playing it.

>b-b-but the SJWs are playing it too!
Just play without them.

>b-b-but all the players are SJWs now!
Then I guess the game companies are right to cater to the largest audience possible.

A) None of that is really true, Marvel said it’s retailers have had continual complaints about diversity - but Marvel sales have been universally slumping regardless of if it was diverse casting in the book or not. Marvel has been throwing spaghetti at the wall for far longer than making a woman Thor and nothing they do sticks for long.

B) 5e dominates compared to 4e and 3.5e in a more competitive market with a larger consumer pool. So the comparison to Marvel comics is stupid to begin with even if you didn’t just spout stuff you have heard before uncritically.

>DM getting revenge
That's just stupid and petty

And how the hell does this say anything about WotC, you want them to curate every single game of D&D that is run?

>LIBRULS PLAYING MY GAME REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There’s not even evidence in the OP that it is liberals. If the rogue is a female elf, and the wizard is racist against elves, then it’s just a story that could still be made by the OP’s group (if he ever played games).

Homebrew is love.
Homebrew is life.

Complaining about sjws or whatever invading is pretty much irrelevant for pnp and derivatives because we have homebrew. It does not affect us.

There are still people who play 3.5 and you are not going to get them out of it evenif you go in with bolt cutters.

The only issue is the whole ideological control being primary goal. But this again is irrelevant to games other than pnp because they retcon likes motherfucker whenever they feel like it or start a new setting.

tl;dr this is more a /pol/ issue about institutional takeover and culture shift.

We do not care. We have homebrew.

And of course insanity stories and projects. Like the aforementioned Rape Factory, hoe to truly play Catan, and of course lovely Assholia.

But of course I am very suspicious of the OP.
He has little knowledge of the shit eleven/tg/entlementand ca/tg/irls pull.

We have some stories. This is peanuts.

It kinda it is though. Marvel has been trying to pander so hard to a market that doesn't exist, that their main audience is starting to fuck off. And new people aren't buying comics because they come in to get the latest Thor, Iron Man, or Captain America comic or whatever because of the movies and get shit like Fem Thor, Riri, or Nazi Cap instead

It seems autocorrect has turned on again.
I hate autocorrect so fucking much.

>There are still people who play 3.5
The thing is that you can't really sell them anything. They'll stick with what they got. Editions 6 and 7 will pander to an audience that doesn't buy shit, much like comics and a lot of new vidya.

The problem with this autist is that they have to play raw. They could ignore the SJW content of the books and keep playing like they always do. But for them, that the book includes a chapter about diversity invalidates it all

Marvel isn't stupid, they're just always searching for new markets. Now that they've found that SJWs are noisy but don't move enough product to make it worth the cost, they've started to quietly wrap up their overlty-pandering storylines and are shifting their main continuity back to roughly where it was. They will follow the money, like they always do.

How are RPGs no longer accessible to you?

>How are RPGs no longer accessible to you?
He literally can't even play them because the devs are SJWs and the crunch is full of rules like "it's okay for your character to be gay if you want".

Captcha just gave me the name of his favorite FLGS.

>DMPC
>Player planned an adventure
>Passive agressive revenge
>Anti racism, full stop
>Probably female players
>My wifes son
>Casually mentioning boring things and then writing 'it's all a very long story', signalling that they themselves anticipates that the reader will be very interested and dying to know all about the weird, quirky, XD-thing they just wrote

How can one concentrate cancer this hard? Metaphorical question, the answer is modern left.

Continuing to prove the picture correct.

Except that literally wrong, Marvel has been losing readers for long before trying something new with a big push for diversity. It was just a continued failed experiment, because their staff never changed and bad creative directors are bad no matter what you do.

Why are normalfags such big corporate cucks?