>weather engineering

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hey look again, those won't be until 2019

>2021
>optical invisibility cloaks

can I preorder

HYBRID ASSISTED LIMBS

reputation economy whats that?

You know how on Uber and Airbnb you get a rating? Depending on your rating you either get priority or the bottom of the waitlist for uber? or with Airbnb you just get flat out denied?

that my friend is reputation economy.

forgot the name of the film. but i remember watching an indie cyberpunk movie how society is based on their "reputation" or "likes" and other shit. they end up working to get "likes" as if it were hard cold cash.

that is our future.

oh, right

>that is our future.
well, we're fucked.

I unironically used this infograph to make my target investments for 2040+

lol

m8 that’s a Black Mirror episode

just be yourself buddy. also use this to invest. legit.

kek ik thats why i posted that image.
black mirror had an episode about that

there's also that black mirror episode on which you get anywhere in life based on your score based on the average of likes and every human interaction finishes with a like or dislike. Shit is looking grim

We're ahead of the curve..
Sexbots confirmed in my lifetime. Fuck yes, what a time to be alive.

When sex robots?

China are already doing this.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-34592186

wired.co.uk/article/chinese-government-social-credit-score-privacy-invasion

wow thats totally not exploitable at all huh

I’m fucked. Too passive and quiet .

yeah i remember now. S3E Nosedive.

check it out if you want to see the reputation economy at work.

they forgot to add the nuclear WW3 winter that will last 50 decades. you can thank trump supporters for that one. no one could predict how dumb and ignorant "white americans" really were...

I've heard this many times before, and you missed one thing... it will be treated as cold hard cash. Your likes, thumbs up, down, sideways, whatever-- will act as fractions of bits(pennies), just like the shit in office space. Hell, maybe more, who the fuck knows. Remember the cry for universal income? Well, here's your solution. Better shape.

I respect those aspects over the opposite

>white Americans
Talk about an oxymoron
le56%face.jpg

>I’m fucked. Too passive and quiet .
quite the contrary.. you're the perfect sheep. the new world order will love people like you. "passive and quiet? hell yeah. carry on, smart citizen."

Thanks just invested 100k in skin-embedded screens.

david duke's angry "white" army would be surprised if they actually went through the trouble of doing a DNA test. they would probably find a way to blame the jews for the results.

>reputation economy

Fucking kill me

Tfw I own full coins and sprinkle them on hoes making it rain

Place your bets Veeky Forums

$10k min bet, into entrepreneurs companys, and wait 20 years, if you hit right your tree generations in the future will jump 2 social classes.

You’re telling me I need to be rich by 2040 or I’ll never be able to compete with machine augmented cognition?

Will 10MM USD (or whatever the equivalent adjusted for inflation is) by 2040 be enough to not get JUST’d??

Personaly I bet in the green and yellow line.
Red could also work but it would take much longer to adaptation

everyone here is already betting blue at least.

At that point, social engineering and manipulation might become the next valuable skill of the future.

Are we on the verge of the ultimate flippening?

>wait 20 years
more like a month lol, did you know every $1000 invested on zclassic beggining this month would have turned into $150k? this shit is surreal

all the normies in here talking about black mirror when psycho pass did it first proves how infested Veeky Forums is with shills

>2020
>geoengineering
Shit's been going on for years now

so not knowing every single anime out there or disliking it altogether = normie?

Chemtrails, amirite?

i think the infograph displays year of tech climax. Virtual currency has been going of for years too