The gods of your party's setting are furious because reasons and have decided to flood the world...

The gods of your party's setting are furious because reasons and have decided to flood the world. The waters will begin to rise after six hundred days and will continue to do so until even the tallest mountain is underwater. The new ocean will remain for an additional six hundred days before receding, leaving behind a fresh new world devoid of the old orders/civilizations/etc. One of the gods has taken pity upon your party and has given them advance warning.

Your party has six hundred days to build an ark to survive the flood. How will they design it? What will they put on it?

But what about all the aquatic civilizations? Or the flying cities? They'd be unaffected.

Unless I have magic, it's a impossible thing to do

Simple, we kill the gods.

My party has (stolen) Lyrandar airship, druid to provide whatever food we require, and gods most likely aren't even real in Eberron.

We'll be fine. At least until the waters recede and all the fiends that drowned and respawned rear up their furry heads.

If it's so simple, why haven't you done it already

Use biomantic magics to give the party gills, making them amphibious. Then we just hang out in a flooded castle.

If the waters just going to literally rise, no storms or nothing then fucking the arc, just rope a bunch of logs together to make a ton of rafts, load those rafts with some food that stays good like seabiscuits, rope those rafts together so they don't drift off from the rest and then finally rope a bunch of barrels half full of fresh water to the rafts so they'll float and kick back and wait for the gentle flood to carry my raft-city

The party has a spaceship they're on good terms with which will probably be at least mobile by the time six hundred days pass.

And honestly, getting flooded is probably better than getting turned into an illithid factory farm.

Because we need a training montage.

What's stopping us from warning other people?

>The gods of your party's setting are furious because reasons and have decided to flood the world. The waters will begin to rise after six hundred days and will continue to do so until even the tallest mountain is underwater. The new ocean will remain for an additional six hundred days before receding, leaving behind a fresh new world devoid of the old orders/civilizations/etc.

A massive world flood would unironically fix many of the environmental problems of the current desert world setting we're venturing around in: the interior ocean of this world dried up a long time ago creating a large super continent where the only habitable places are close to the poles and the equator is just a massive ditch of a sand-sea desert full of fossils, sand, salt, and terrible hardy creatures n' miserable people with no where else to go.

So our party would probably let it happen... Maybe form a small coalition of warlocks, wizards, and summoners to create temporary evacuation gateways in the most high-risk populated zones to nearby pocket worlds/habitable sections of the elemental planes to house evacuees or people who've just had enough of this inconsistency, shitty, world.

>The gods of your party's setting are furious because reasons and have decided to flood the world

This really doesn't sound like them

>What's stopping us from warning other people?

IIRC that's how they did it the first time around.

Round up lots of Druids, who are sure to be rather pissed at the impending total destruction of the terrestrial ecosystem. There's enough of them that a bunch of them should be high level, some even epic level or with mythic tiers. Also, the most powerful (non-undead) mortal in my setting is an ancient green dragon who is also a level 20 druid. I'm sure all these motherfuckers would make a powerful enough adventuring party to stop the gods' plan.

I say stop their plan rather than kill/destroy/defeat them because the gods in my setting aren't living beings that can be killed, they're ideas created by the minds and faith of mortals.

No one will believe you.

>Round up lots of Druids

>Who would win?
>Pantheon of nearly unlimited cosmic powered, old-testament, deities.
>An army of smelly, unwashed, bush-wizards.

>six hundred
Bitch make it 40 or we riot

I have a pertinant question.
How fast is the water rising? Because depending on the answer, it may be easier to convince other people to make people believe us or not

Gods in my setting aren't old-testament, their power is not unlimited, and the Druids' lack of hygiene only makes them more powerful.

>Gods (plural)
There is your answer. Create dissent amongst the Gods so that they forget about flooding the world.

That's a cool idea for a planet