Weapons Thread

Post weapons, discuss weapons, come up with ideas for weapons, judge others sexuality for their choice in weapons
Pic related:Kobold Infantry Rifle circa 1915

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXkibeVLGEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Obrez'd SMLE

Who else has rockets available as equipment?

Moderately interesting fact: it's a smoke grenade launcher for a British tank. The rifle grenade cup is missing from the image.

Found the image I was thinking of

actually that one isnt, some aussie did it, pic related is the launcher conversion

Perfidious Albion

Pic related, a pair of projectors mounted to a tank. The British have always been crazy for smoke grenades/shells

>the fucking bayonet on the end

I can see the difference now. The obrez has a front sight (for some reason), while the launcher has a threaded barrel instead

British troops called the Short Magazine Lee Enfield the "Smelly"

Does that make a sawed off Enfield a "Very Smelly" ?

What makes the magazine short? I love my Lee Enfield

The Short actually is in reference to the earlier long lees, the magazine alluding to it having a quick detach one,Lee is a reference to james paris lee, and the enfield the company/rifling. So it should be short "comma" magazine lee enfield

Nevermind googled it. Turns out mine is a smelly

Suddenly thinking of how different fantasy races would approach guns and firearms. Like elves still believing in firing lines and formations, goblins going for suppressing fire/wall of dakka, etc.

*cuts you a path*

>the fucking bayonet on the end
when in rome

What are some systems that handle guns well?

i like this

I see your flintlock axe and raise you a wheel lock mace

Jawsome!

Too many swords here.
You shall be detained

>tfw topless, homeless slow
>A ha ha ha! Fornicate yourself constabulary! I am used many swords as I please!

youtube.com/watch?v=XXkibeVLGEQ

>*PING*

>Someday you'll grow up to be big and strong and fly alongside your brothers and sisters.

i know what you are thinking and no, you cant use them to propel the bmp to the objective

Utini!

What's even the point of that thing? It eliminates all the advantages a pistol has, just use a rifle bro.

>What is the point of a pistol/carbine when standard rifles are a a little over 4 feet long and you're told to go into the other people's trench

If only this gun came in higher calibers.

I'll be posting some of the weapons I made for my warbirds setting.

How the fuck would you steady that damn thing?

But Sergei, think of all the times that we will be saving!

Given how light it is, I don't think that would be very wise.

>mfw firing a single shot rifle with no stock, no grip, only a barrel in .308

A pistol has a point when entering trenches. A carbine has a point in general combat (full-length rifles were too impractical for the distance they were used for, and so on, and so on). But what use does a pistol with a stock and a large magazine have? It's impractically shaped for trenches, and both the stock and the magazine fuck with balance (unless you put the stock on your shoulder, it's going to weigh down behind, making the weapon impractical to wield). Just take a normal pistol. What are you going to use the stock for, anyway? At distances you'd need it for, the pistol isn't going to be effective enough to justify using it over a rifle. Too low a caliber/velocity and all that jazz. There's no point to it.

It was made for artillerymen to defend themselves in case of a cavalry charge, wich was though likely since these were made prior to WW1.

Easy to transport since the stock acts as a wooden holster and you get a carbine to lay down quick accurate fire on cavalrymen.

Shouldering a stock properly negates any issues with additional rearward weight. It turns your body into a stable firing platform, ame way it works for a long gun.

>.308
I want it in 30-06.

smles are fed by two 5-round chargers, the magazine does not detach.

at the time stocks as optional where seen as desirable for hunters, the luger copied the mauser which was suitable as a carbine.

/k/omrade reporting in. Ammo dump commencing.

I unironically want these to be real.
This is what I think 3D printer firearms should try to duplicate with the current technology.

Agreed, /k/omrade.

Oh, and I may be late, but have a rare Obrez.

>pistol Shpagin
>not drum stock
ONE JOB

Would you guys wanna see some real Ork gunz?

Fuck you gaiz. I'm posting em anyway.

One of my favorites.

This ones just special.

Autoshotgun miniuzi? Niggers getting serious.

Imagine if it were loaded with slugs.

S U O M I
U
O
M
I