The Decision

You have to have a party of 5 made up of one fantasy race, who is it and why

One Rule: No humans

Dwarves if you make me pick from a traditional one. They have the best cultural cohesion and I can see them working together as a unit better than other fantasy staples.

Skeletons, because they are fucking awesome.

This.

[Spoiler] An all women party huehuehuehue[/spoiler]

A kobold party.

A warlock.

A ranger.

A gunslinger.

A cleric.

And one kobold trying to ascend to omnipotence to achieve pun-punification on herself.

Can't go wrong with Gobbos

GREEN IZ BEST

Why Taur of course.

The only true answer

Drow
So I can finally have an Underdark campaign after the last one fell apart one session in due to unrelated reasons.

>attempt to run throne of night irl
>party implodes
>attempt to run it on roll20
>life implodes
I cant win.

>You have to have a party of 5 made up of one fantasy race, who is it and why

Orcs, pig orcs specifically, p'orcs if you will.
One fighter, one ranger, one rogue, one warlock, and one cleric to do all manner of ridiculous and offensive traditional orcish adventures to honor our true p'orcine heritage.

Orks.

I don't really need to explain why do I? We go shootin and lootin.

Do pig orcs eat bacon?
Do pig orcs taste like bacon?

Elves, because they can still all be different subraces that are completely unlike each other.

>5 loli elves

Why? Because some slut sorceress cursed us and we're gonna go fuck up her entire organization until she makes it right.

This, but I'd replace the cleric with a conquest paladin of Gruumsh.
Yes, and only thier bellies after being cured and smoked.

I've always wanted to play in or run a campaign where everyone is some half race and are trying to track down their whore of a father.

Lesbian Dragon Maids

Orcs. We go on a crusade to conquer all the PC races and form a mighty WAAAAHHHGGGGG in a dnd setting.

But it already is right.

> their father is all the same dude and a human
Except
> he never had sex with a Ling so FroYo never gets satisfaction

Exactly, sounded like a boon not a curse.

I feel like Veeky Forums is the only board that appreciates skeletons

To be frank the skeleton jokes are super stale by this point and most people have gotten tired of them. I don't know why Veeky Forums hasn't.

yeah, skeletons desu.

Fuck you heretic. Skelly 4 lyfe. And the reason Veeky Forums will never grow tired of them is because they come up in tabletop RPGs alot so they're actually relevent here.

>throne of night
I think it's because most other Veeky Forums jokes are even cringier.
Plus skeleton are a staple of fantasy.

Dragonborn in five colors. Eventual pic related.

All-orc, all-barbarian fortress raid

>Do pig orcs eat bacon?
>Do pig orcs taste like bacon?

Yes to both, they'd probably eat themselves if it didn't intervene into their orcy' business, but generally speaking: if your orcs & p'orcs aren't masters of pork, you're quite frankly doing them incorrectly.

>This, but I'd replace the cleric with a conquest paladin of Gruumsh.

While I strongly prefer shaman-esque clerics, I'm perfectly happy with the idea of a barbarian-esque paladin in my p'orcish party. I'm really just craving porcine horde-building, army-marching, raiding, stronghold building, adventures after shadow of mordor came out and cock-teased me with it's "not so great, but just enough to excite me" orc gameplay.

5 crippled monks wearing chainmail.

5 not sexualized elves

"Making it right" is making them oppai lolis

Obviously skeletons.

This.
I could also go for goblins or something lame like tiefling/assimar.

Five half-orcs. They're all outcasts together.

>Porks
Kys.

>skeleton jokes are super stale by this point
Yeah, they're bone dry. There are a few good rib-ticklers out there but most just have no body.

What about five foxgirls?

One of them is a foxgirl (male).

Five Unusually smart Dire-Rats that dress up as people and bluff their way in and out of adventures

>Dire-Rat one start making Rat noises in front of the Quest giver
>Quest giver is like "Why yes they will be trolls "

This. Kobold groups are an absolute ball to play.

>fantasy race
5 Palestinians.

Abd Alqader, the charming bard, he often seduces aristocrats and pretends to be their goytoy.

Enaya the Ninja. She speaks few words and drives no carts. She carries a lot of hidden weapons.

Abdulwadood the barbarian. He hates their oppressors and is often at odds with Alqader.

Erteqaa the wizard. She often loses faith in the struggle, also as she has long ago lost faith in their common religion. She wants Enaya to give up her ninja ways and find solace in studies instead.

Abduwahab a Paladin of Explosions. He's proficient with scimitar and hand bomb. Chaotic and crazy.

I think elves would be easier for more class variety, but dwarves would probably be more interesting.

Knowing my group, all Gnomes would be great purely for the shenanigans potential.

Do assbabies count as human?

amazonian muscle cat girls

Genasi, obviously.

5e halflings
>sneak and hide through majority of obstacles
>absolute murderstab and/or murdershoot all surprised enemies
>reroll 1's, a ridiculously good feature

Anything would be fine. Dwarves or Orcs would probably be best.

Dwarves! To be precise, survivors of a Moria-like fallen city, during the fall.

spbp

Elves because elves are fun and it actually invites you to look at elven society in a more down to earth view instead of "heavenly superpeoples" or "arrogant mega-cuntholes"

Revenants are probably a cop-out because they're a subrace rather than a full race, but a group of survivors with a singular goal of revenge makes it easy to get the party together.

Otherwise, I would say wood elves. Have a druid, cleric refluffed as a shaman, a ranger, and a barbarian and you've got a great group of warrior-elves from deep within the forest.

Have to be skeletons, you can use the bones of fallen comrades to repair yourself.

>who is it
Four succubi and one incubus.

>and why
So I can be the incubus.

Elf barbarians.
Because it's cool.

Found the Zionist

inb4 you're friendzoned

it is in the 5e monster manual that succubus/incubus can swap between genders at-will, so there's really no difference between the two

Not at will, it just says "any succubus can become an incubus, and vice versa."