Cautious Halfling Warlock from a fishing village who hates to be sober

cautious Halfling Warlock from a fishing village who hates to be sober

>I'M GOING TO ROLL THE STATS FOR A FUCKING
>ASSERTIVE HALFLING FIGHTER FROM A ROYAL LINEAGE WHO IS TRYING TO GET OUT OF THE ADVENTURING BUSINESS TO SETTLE DOWN

>SASSY HALF-ELF WIZARD FROM A VILLAGE WITHOUT CHILDREN WHO SEARCHES ENDLESSLY FOR THEIR KIDNAPPED CHILD
Sounds like a Fae campaign for me

HEADSTRONG DRAGONBORN ROGUE FROM THORNWOOD WHO GREW UP IN A GRAVEYARD

>sophisticated elf monk from briarwood castle who moonlights as a private investigator
I'm sold

>RELIABLE HALF-ELF RANGER FROM AN OASIS VILLAGE WHO JUST WANTS THEIR MONEY BACK

Could be fun. He could just be using his tracking skills to find that one merchant who sold him a shit pair of gloves and now wants inquire about their return policy before the warranty voids.

>argumentative Half-orc Wizard from the dry lands who is being hunted by a terrible monster

i actually really like that idea

>DRAMATIC GNOME BARD FROM A THEATRE COMPANY WHO WAS CUT FROM THEIR DEAD MOTHER'S WOMB

W-what the fuck?

>FLAMBOYANT HALF-ELF BARD FROM A DYSFUNCTIONAL MARRIAGE WHO HAS NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE

>sensitive Tiefling Fighter from a complex bureaucratic society who hates being made to wait
>overly sensitive
>complex beuracratic
>hates being made to wait
This kinda sounds awesome.

>GENTLE HALF-ELF WARLOCK FROM AN INTERNMENT CAMP WHO WAS DISOWNED BY THEIR FAMILY
Tragic.

>DRIVEN ELF CLERIC FROM AN OASIS VILLAGE WHO ALWAYS GIVES THE BAD NEWS FIRST
I can dig it.

>AMBITIOUS HALF-ORC PALADIN FROM A TROPICAL PARADISE WHO HAS NEVER HAD THEIR HAIR CUT
ha, what a terribly rebellious mind this one has

>RESTLESS HUMAN RANGER FROM A DESTITUTE PLANTATION WHO IS HAUNTED BY THE GHOSTS OF THOSE THEY KILL
Yay, PTSD!

>CRUEL HALFLING WIZARD FROM THE SMALLEST MOUNTAIN IN THE WORLD WHO WANTS TO SMASH THE CAPITALIST SYSTEM
Wow, that's actually pretty awesome

INSENSITIVE TIEFLING FIGHTER FROM THE GUARD ACADEMY WHO ALWAYS GIVES THE GOOD NEWS FIRST.
"We found your daughter madam and she's just outside, but... well the wizard who kidnapped her had a thing for transmutation..."

>OLD-FASHIONED ELF WIZARD FROM A VERY TINY PROVINCE WHO NEVER GOT THE PROPER TRAINING

You know what I kind of want to play that. Shuffle around all the school names for magic, purposely misname spells, insist that Fireball is not a Evocation, but is instead an act of spontaneous fission created by agitating the fire sprites in the air, the works.

That is pretty awesome. What constitutes the smallest mountain in the world? Is it just a hill?

>MOROSE HALFLING BARD FROM A STRICT MONASTERY WHO HATES MUSIC

oh my fuck

FRANK ELF BARBARIAN FROM AN IMPURE BLOODLINE WHO ALWAYS WAKES UP ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED

CONCEITED ELF DRUID FROM THE GUTTER WHO HAS A BURNING HATRED FOR PIRATES

You know what, I want to play this now.

>Overemotional Halfling Fighter from an underground city who always refers to inanimate objects as 'she'

I'd play it.

>depressed Elf Cleric from The shattered mountain range who is afraid the rest of the party will kill them if they try to leave
except for the cleric thing It's my life, even the shattered mountain

>MOODY GNOME BARBARIAN FROM THE PETRIFIED WOOD WHO IS LACTOSE INTOLERANT

Well this sounds like an interesting npc to kill....also I use a this thing to get NPC's ideas now.

That sounds like one of Greek philosophers

assertive Halfling Bard from a conquered city who believes the undead should be given a second chance

>Come on guys just because he killed everyone we know and love, doesn't me Vecna is a bad guy!

>PEACEFUL HUMAN RANGER FROM A FREE THINKERS COMMUNE WHO TAKES GREAT DELIGHT IN IDENTIFYING NEW BEETLE SPECIES

Replace ranger with wizard and that is new npc in my game.

PENSIVE GNOME BARBARIAN FROM A SECRET ORDER OF MONKS WHO IS AFRAID OF SHARP EDGES

Fists-only barbarian/monk actually sounds pretty fun. Pity about the gnome bit though.

>POSITIVE DRAGONBORN PALADIN FROM THE SHADE FORESTS WHO GETS EASILY ATTACHED TO PEOPLE

"Nooo....not the namless soldier" (This is definitely an NPC in my upcoming game)

CONFIDENT DRAGONBORN ROGUE FROM THE PARLIAMENT OF BEGGARS WHO SUFFERS FROM NOSEBLEEDS

This is gold

You are going to play yourself?

>grave Half-orc Bard from a carnival freak show who once served as a court jester

Pretty fucking awesome.

Check this shit out, I'm going to be a fucking
conscientious Gnome Sorcerer from a small town on the border who is afraid the rest of the party will kill them if they try to leave

Well, somebody has to do justice for you and your mom m8 :^)

Sure if you are trying to reenact everyone running away from your smell.

>anxious Tiefling Druid from a secret order of monks who has an irrational fear of cats
>such a perfect killing machine has no place under the sun! They will just exterminate everything if we don't do something about it!

>OUTGOING DWARF MONK FROM A CHILDREN'S WORKHOUSE WHO BRIBED A NOBLEMAN TO HELP THEM SMUGGLE SLAVES OUT OF A TYRANNICAL KINGDOM

This is actually pretty sick.

>RELUCTANT DWARF SORCERER FROM A DOOMED DWARVEN FORTRESS WHO IS WANTED FOR A REWARD

Oh my god this brings up so many questions right away, this is gold

>LOUD HALF-ORC WARLOCK FROM A BUSTLING UNDERGROUND KINGDOM WHO HAS TWENTY-SEVEN SIBLINGS TO PROVIDE FOR
Sounds kinda neat

>INCONSIDERATE GNOME BARBARIAN FROM A POOR DAIRY FARM WHO SOLD EVERYTHING THEY OWN TO ATTEND AN ADVENTURER ACADEMY
>THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE
Selling off your entire livelihood to attend a school that boosts your ego and teaches you nothing relevant to being a productive member of society? Sounds like going to college! Ey-o!

This sounds like dwarf fortress

Even after all those years at the academy, you fight like a dairy farmer!

>MEAN DWARF ROGUE FROM A BACKWATER VILLAGE WHO WANTS EVERYONE TO LIKE THEM
Sounds kinda like me ;_;

>Check this shit out, I'm going to be a fucking stern Dwarf Rogue from the badlands who grew up fat

I don't really give a fuck about that guy

>NOSY ELF RANGER FROM AN ISLAND THAT CAN'T BE REACHED BY BOAT WHO HAD THEIR NOSE CUT OFF IN A DUEL
Ah yes, ol' Nosey No-Nose.

>CRUEL DRAGONBORN ROGUE FROM THE WILD WOOD WHO WOULD RATHER KILL YOU THAN MAKE EYE CONTACT
Chaotic/neutral evil murderhobo sounds like a terrible character idea

>positive Half-orc Rogue from a mining town who ran afoul of the goblin mob
Honestly I'm more interested in the Goblin Mob's operations in the mining town.

>NAIVE TIEFLING MONK FROM THE SEALED CITY WHO KNOWS SEVEN DANGEROUS SECRETS
This can be very interesting

>GLOOMY DWARF ROGUE FROM THE BLACK CITADEL WHO LOST MINOR APPENDAGES DUE TO THEIR GAMBLING ADDICTION

This one sounds pretty good

>headstrong Human Paladin from the wetlands who wants to become a famous singer

I'm the Knight of Blues.

>METHODICAL HALF-ORC BARBARIAN FROM A STRING OF TERRIBLE PLACES TO LIVE WHO IS REALLY GOOD AT BRIBING OFFICIALS

Been thinking of playing something like this for a while. I'm taking this as a divine sign.

>conscientious Halfling Druid from the Parliament of Beggars who lost their sense of smell in a bar fight

Sounds good.

>CALLOUS ELF BARBARIAN FROM A FALLEN KINGDOM WHO ACCIDENTALLY TORCHED THE LOCAL TEMPLE AND IS NOW CURSED BY ITS GOD

This generator kicks ass.

UNSTABLE HUMAN WIZARD FROM A POWERFUL TRADING TOWN WHO LIKES TO SETTLE ARGUMENTS WITH AN ARM WRESTLE

What a terribly optimized website. Visual garbage.

wary Human Cleric from the kitchens of the local barracks who was raised by ghosts

/x/enophilic
I like it

> ROMANTIC TIEFLING ROGUE FROM AN UNCHARTABLE ISLAND WHO IS AFRAID THE REST OF THE PARTY WILL KILL THEM IF THEY TRY TO LEAVE

Shit, that's actually a pretty solid character concept.

> METHODICAL DWARF SORCERER FROM A DROUGHT-STRICKEN FARM WHO SEEMS TO KNOW EVERYONE

DIPLOMATIC HUMAN PALADIN FROM THE MEAN UNCOBBLED STREETS OF THE CITY WHO ONLY BECAME AN ADVENTURER AFTER LOSING A BET

that sounds fun.

BOSSY HALF-ORC ROGUE FROM THE SEALED CITY WHO HAS A SERIOUS WEAPONS FETISH

this one is also nice

>DILIGENT HALFLING PALADIN FROM THE ICEBERG SEA WHO IS ON THE RUN AFTER HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH A NOBLE'S DAUGHTER
This sounds pretty legit. I'd play it.

sensitive Dragonborn Fighter from the nice part of a bad town who seems to know everyone

>PHILOSOPHICAL HALFLING DRUID FROM BLACK ROCK BEACH WHO HAS A BAD HABIT OF MAKING 'FUNNY' QUIPS AFTER EVERY KILL

selfish Halfling Monk from a run down tavern who is afraid the rest of the party will kill them if they try to leave

COMPASSIONATE HALF-ORC CLERIC FROM THE CITY POST OFFICE WHO HAD THEIR LOST LEGS REPLACED WITH ENCHANTED WOOD

Why the last part. And the middle part too, in retrospect.

>CHECK THIS SHIT OUT, I'M GOING TO BE A FUCKING AMBITIOUS HUMAN WIZARD FROM AN ISLAND THAT CAN'T BE REACHED BY BOAT WHO IS WRITING AN EPIC POEM ABOUT THE PARTY'S ADVENTURE
Fucking wizards, man.

>IMPULSIVE HALF-ELF RANGER FROM THE GUARD'S ACADEMY WHO HAS WOODEN TEETH AFTER THE INCIDENT WITH THE MACE
At first I read "incident with the mage", but a mace is also great.

>YOU THINK YOUR CHARACTER IS COOL?
MY CHARACTER IS A FUCKING POSITIVE TIEFLING BARBARIAN FROM THE FOREST OF SADNESS WHO ALWAYS GIVES THE BAD NEWS FIRST
So an optimist from the most depressing place possible who tries to spread the good mood but has some serious anger issues? I'm in

>motivated Elf Warlock from the city post office who hasn't been quite right since the accident

We are doing it guys!

A snow capped hill in the high steppes, apparently with a wizard hole in it

>YOU THINK YOUR CHARACTER IS COOL? >MY CHARACTER IS A FUCKING
SNOBBY HALF-ORC FIGHTER FROM A WEALTHY VINEYARD WHO WAS EXPELLED FROM THE ROYAL GUARDS

Playing this.

>DEMURE HALF-ORC BARBARIAN FROM A CITY THAT NEVER SLEPT WHO STUDIED INTERIOR DUNGEON DESIGN

Urban barbarian scholar? She gets really, really mad at people who mix up abattoirs and oubilettes.

>CAUTIOUS TIEFLING DRUID FROM THE NORTH PLAINS WHO WAS FRAMED FOR THE MURDER OF A FAMOUS AND WELL-LOVED INNKEEPER

Actually more interesting than I expected.

excitable Elf Fighter from an affluent upbringing who fights for undead rights

>DISRUPTIVE DWARF BARBARIAN FROM THE SEALED CITY WHO ADDS A NOTCH TO THEIR SWORD EVERY NIGHT

Excellent. Sounds like fun.

"Pretty chill Elf Fighter from a string of terrible places to live who drunkenly swore a blood oath and forgot what for."

This sounds like the kind of guy who makes poor decisions and tries so hard to play it cool when it backfires.

How appropriate, you fight like a cow!

Your on a mission from the gods

>Check this shit out, I'm going to be a fucking quick-tempered Halfling Barbarian from a run down tavern who was badly burnt by a sorcerer

>Unbalanced gnome warlock from the worst tavern in town who has anger issues.

>YOU THINK YOUR CHARACTER IS COOL? MY CHARACTER IS A FUCKING

>UNSTABLE DRAGONBORN WARLOCK FROM THE POOR SURROUNDINGS OF THE CAPITAL CITY WHO DRUNKENLY SWORE A BLOOD OATH AND FORGOT WHAT FOR

I can absolutely dig it.

RESTLESS ELF PALADIN FROM A VILLAGE WITHOUT CHILDREN WHO HAS TAKEN A VOW OF SILENCE

>CALLOUS TIEFLING PALADIN FROM THE QUALITY CONTROL FOR POTION BREWING ASSOCIATION WHO ACCIDENTALLY TORCHED THE LOCAL TEMPLE AND IS NOW CURSED BY ITS GOD

Holy shit this is amazing.

10/10

>COMPOSED HUMAN DRUID FROM A SMALL FAMILY FARM WHO ISN'T TECHNICALLY ALIVE ANYMORE

>PLUCKY HALF-ORC WIZARD FROM THE RAT CATCHERS GUILD WHO IS SEARCHING FOR THE KNOWLEDGE OF TRUE IMMORTALITY
Local exterminator tired of catching rats, decides to pursue arcane secrets of death

>Sentimental Half-elf Cleric from the city slums who always speaks in the third person
>That sounds fucking terrible
Kek

>CRUEL HALF-ORC BARD FROM THE TOWER OF BONES WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF POLITENESS

So a bardbarian, then?

>SWEET HALF-ORC MONK FROM THE SALT FLATS WHO HAS NEVER BEEN KISSED

>OVEREMOTIONAL TIEFLING RANGER FROM A CITY NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER HEARD OF WHO CARRIES A CHARMED LOCKET THAT THEY CAN'T OPEN

kawaii

>plain-speaking Half-orc Wizard from a prison colony who hates the monarchy

What did it mean by this?

>UNPREDICTABLE DRAGONBORN CLERIC FROM THE GLADIATOR ARENA WHO HATES WEARING THEIR GLASSES

>THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE
It really doesn't.

Is there anything like this for other settings? This could be a great to to generate NPCs that don't feel too flat

>GRUFF GNOME CLERIC FROM THE IRON MOUNTAINS WHO OVEREXAGGERATES EVERYTHING

sounds like a brilliant character concept, bad stats, probably no experience with anything metal because a mountain of magnets and is overall a piece of shit

gnome.char

HOT-HEADED GNOME DRUID FROM THE DUNGEON INSPECTOR'S GUILD (LOCAL #422) WHO NEVER PASSES UP A CHANCE TO SAY, 'I TOLD YOU SO

>plain-speaking Elf Ranger from the city sewers who prefers to fight drunk
Ya know, A sewer ranger is actually a pretty great idea.

>SUSPICIOUS ELF SORCERER FROM A PEACEFUL COASTAL TOWN WHO WAS KIDNAPPED BY CULTISTS
C'thulhu fhtagn!

UNSTABLE HALF-ORC ROGUE FROM THE PIRATE INFESTED ISLES WHO WANTS TO PROVE THEY'RE NO LONGER THAT GOOFY KID

>They

So I play as an edgy rogue suffering from DID. Ok.