>System
>Time Availability
>Text or Voice
>Contact Information
>Additional Information

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/users/2652829/yu-shui-xing-zi
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/92716/revelations-of-tomorrow
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-pky3Ygf-SafnNpa2ZJM0VONHpRQTNnWDlPQnA0SWhwUGZDUS1acGVrWGpVZWU1OVdXNkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every thread desserves a reply

>"S-so umm, like... Umm, you're all, umm, all at that place right? And the K-king....like, umm tells you to go fight the uh, the guy."
>Having to ask people to repeat shit because their mic is a 5$ piece of hardware from 2003
>Being interrupted by screaming kids, barking dogs and the other players mom asking if he wants to buy tendies with his good boy points over their aforementioned shitty mics.
>Hearing some asthmatic neckbeard trying to do his dwarven accent or voice the sultry Elvish maid.

I'm sorry that you have shit luck in finding good players/GMs. If I could give you some of mine, I would: the people I play with are generally good at mantaining their equipment and scheduling their time well so that they aren't disturbed by a third party during gametime.

I can already tell that this thread will go along swimmingly.

People like you are the reason I never give these threads a sympathy bump. The fact that you're going back two game finders just to stir up shit is fucking baffling. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>GM or Player
Either.
>System
5e, 3.5e, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
I like 5e the most.
>Time Availability
Usually from 6 AM to midnight, GMT+2
>Text or Voice
Either works out, my English is fluent. Text is preferable though.
>Contact Information
I'll add this if the thread takes off nicely enough.
>Additional Information
Its a bit embarrassing, but I have never actually played anything, not a single session. I've been interested in tabletop RPGs since I was a little kid, and I've practically memorized every rulebook in my collection, which includes every major book from the games I mentioned, plus a few others that I don't really like. So I know how the games work pretty well, from a technical perspective. I also have various characters with extensive backgrounds and personalities, and I've even created three very lengthy and detailed campaigns, with lots of room for player choices and exploration, so I think I could host a game decently as well.
I never got to actually try any of this stuff out, because I've never had any friends and people in general disliked me in school, because of my family's reputation, which lead to me being excluded from gaming groups and things like that, and from all social life after I finished school. But yeah, I'm still super eager to try it out!

>The fact that you're going back two game finders just to stir up shit is fucking baffling
It's one thread back

There was another gamefinder between the two. It only got 3 replies, 2 being a double post. Guess it wasn't archived.

top kek

alright, fair enough

tfw Gamefineder threads die out in less than a day without pity bumps

It's because people are too busy wanking over other shit threads.

So how many games actually manage to get players from here? Or is it just >ded?

If you post as a player chances are you're probably not going to find someone unless you get lucky, but unless your running some really obscure system or your pitch sucks you'll get plenty of players.

>because of my family's reputation
Do you come from a line of serial killers?

Autism breeding autism maybe?

As a GM, I found three players in the span of two days. And we played and had fun.

>GM
>TBD based on player input
>TBD based on player input (I'm free any EST evening, Monday to Thursday)
>Discord: AniX#2635
>Heavy RP game based. Non-fantasy modern High school based game drawing a bit from medieval/fantasy tropes.

If you ever get in a game with a guy named finaljs on discord just leave. he starts up games acts active for awhile then just disappears then deletes the discord channel.

>Heavy RP game based. Non-fantasy modern High school based game drawing a bit from medieval/fantasy tropes.
What does "Drawing from fantasy tropes" even mean, here?

>Both, but pretty bad at GMing
>Know 5e, learning SWEotE and Pathfinder, but I'll learn new systems
>EST post 3:30 on weekdays and pretty much all the time on weekends
>Anything you want
>Big Boy Man on the discord

One example might be "The Class President asks you to be part of a student council task force she is forming to investigate who drew dicks on the lockers" that expands from there. The sort of plot hook/party formation you see in fantasy gaming but with high school flavor instead.

Funny. I have had him as a GM for about four sessions now and it took roughly 3 weeks to get the game started. Still not flaked.

Posted this in the discord but may as well stamp it here for more visibility.

>System Preferred
Pokémon Tabletop United
>Times Available
Sat evenings and usually all of Sunday. Starting sometime from 17:00-21:00 (GMT)/ 12:00-16:00 (EDT).
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Roll20, TTS. Discord for voice.
>Voice or text
Voice at least when OOC. I don't really mind if you want to text RP.
>Contact Info/Discord Room Link
Just hit me up on discord (Anonymous
#5635).
>Additional Notes
Just a friendly gym crawl/ save the world campaign of Pokémon where you catch under-regulated bio-weapons and force them to fight each other for your amusement. Hell, some of them might even end up liking you.
I don't mind teaching the system. You don't have to be a pokémon veteran to play, just enjoy tabletops, exploration and be on the lower end of the autism spectrum.
Still need 1 or 2 more players.

>GM or Player
GM

>System
D&D 5e

>Time
TBA, It'll probably be weekday afternoons or early evenings EST.

>Text or Voice
Ideally both, I prefer text chat in roll20 for roleplaying, and voice chat to facilitate any discussion OOC.

>Method of Play
Roll20, with discord for VOIP.

>Contact Information
Ravioli#3871 on discord

>Additional Information
The game is set in Osirion. The vaguely Egyptian portion of Golarion where people fetishize death, and men wear make up. It's the Mummy's Mask AP converted to 5e. The basic premise is that the group start as treasure hunters, but uncover a plot to bring back a millennia old mummy king that tried to take over the world. In order to stop him for good the group must reunite his heart, mind and soul which are not at all abstract concepts.

Planning to start in a few weeks.
Feel free to message me with any questions.

I would have been interested but with the timing you've posted. I am off only every other weekend and the timing isn't good for my shifts the prior weekend.

Sorry senpai, Europoor here so times for Ameriburgers are awkward. I don't mind doing 22:00 (GMT) or so on fri or sat but that's about as late as I can go without being up until 5AM.
Have a free bump before bed anyway thread.

>GM or Player
GM
>System
Pathfinder
>Time Availability
Tuesdays, 7pm or so EDT
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Method of play
Roll20, with discord for voice
>Contact Information
Arekan#7296 on discord
>Additional Information
The game is in a homebrew setting where the party starts off contracted to acquire certain artifacts.

I'm planning on starting on Nov.7th if all the spots get filled in time.

>Black Raven, A song of Ice and fire
>Aaron, any star wars system

Official Veeky Forums Meta thread
spread the word fellas

>Dragging an argument into a new thread
Typical voicefag upset at the truth.

>GM or Player
Player
>System
5e, happy to play any fantasy setting if a GM can tolerate teaching me.
>Time Availability
AEDT any day form 6pm onward and any time Thursdays or Fridays
>Text or Voice
Ethier suits me fine.
>Contact Information
Discord CrocoTile#0165
>Additional Information
Never played an online game before and am really keen to try it out. Had a friend from a small campaign we were running on the regular move out of the country and haven't been able to organise people and times to get together and play since. Plus I'm keen to meet some more people into the hobby, ran a couple of games down at the local game store in an attempt to do exactly that and it was a total shit-show. Love drawing art of characters and the campaign, I'll just slide that little nugget out on the table to bribe the risk of taking in a new player.

Willing to play almost anything as long as it's not a slogfest of combat / powergame wankery
discord is Guypatron#0921
text is always a plus

I would suggest FATE or Big Eyes Small Mouth

MAID would probably do in a pinch.

Added on discord.

The game I was in got canned. lasted two sessions total after 4 months of preparation.

anyone looking for a new player?

>4 months of preparation
I'd be the first to admit I overprep for a first session but why? Was it all worldbuilding or something?

Quick interest check: who'd be down for a text game, hosted in EU evening hours/US afternoon hours, where the players are cute girls fighting in WW2?

System?

Weird Wars, either the D20 or Savage Worlds version.

I'd be down for Savage Worlds, but I'm only available Saturdays after GMT19:30. This over IRC, roll20, discord...?

Discord, maybe Roll20. Drop me your tag!

Lewd?

S-Sure.

Not really. Just took a while for some reason.

But can I play a trap lying about his gender to enlist, like a reverse Mulan?

Hell, why not.

>GM or Player
Player.

>System
Exalted 3e

>Time Availability
Available most Morning/Afternoons and some evenings. PST/GMT-8. Job is flexible, can play from work most of the time.

>Text or Voice
Text.

>Contact Information
Discord Malfeas#0987

>Additional Information
Haven't played the game yet but very familiar with the previous two editions.

OK, never played on either of those before. Discord is taking a really long time to send me the registration e-mail so here's my roll20: app.roll20.net/users/2652829/yu-shui-xing-zi

Well is it or isn't it? If you don't want it to be then just say so. I just want a clear picture of what I'm getting unto.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Ironclaw 2nd Edition
>Times Available (with timezone!)
Monday, Tuesday, or Thurday 11 am - 7pm EST
Roll20, text only
>Contact Info
Discord: Simple#7007 Or apply on Roll20.
>Any Additional
Its going to be a short Halloween themed one shot game. Need 1 or 2 more players.

I just read up on Osirion and god damn that setting is rad

>GM or Player

GM

>System

2ND Edition D&D

>Game Time

October, Sunday the 29th at 4:30pm PST

>Text or Voice

Either/or, which ever you as a player are most comfortable with

>Contact Information
gantherogue on Discord or Roll20

>Additional Information

This will be a oneshot game celebrating the Halloween weekend. We will be playing the classic 2nd edition module Ravenloft. Characters will be made at level 5 and additional goodies and equipment will be doled out at the session.

We currently need 2-3 people for a well rounded party.

Rudimentary/baseline knowledge of AD&D and a character made before the session is highly appreciated. During the week do not hesitate to send me character ideas, concerns and questions to me at Discord and Roll20. It is highly recommended have a extra character sheet or two in the likely case of an untimely demise. If you wish to join, but are busy this week, I can roll up characters for you, along with providing several back up characters for those who did bring any to replace losses. Please be aware this game is expected to go quite well into the evening, so please make you are ready for the long haul.

So, if you are interested join us this weekend and test your mettle against the horrors of night!

The damning irony really does anger me, despite all attempts to let it go.

Irony?

Bumpo

Discord finally sent me the e-mail: 幸子#4268

Any lewd games or people interested in them?

I was just in some game he was trying to set up and when everyone got their sheets finished and were asking when the game started he just deleted the channel.

Still looking for a SR5 text game.

Are you still recruting? Have you opened a discord channel?

How many players here just lurk, looking for the right GM to join?

I don't really lurk I maybe drop in once every few days and look around 80% of the games don't really go anywhere or has a GM that didn't set anything up at all thinking they can "get by"

>GM or Player
GM
>Preferred System(s)
Kamigakari
>Time availability (Including timezone)
UTC/GMT, 7pm-11pm mostly on weekdays
>Method of Play
Discord Voice, Roll20
>Contact Information
Discord: Roonel#0951
Roll20: app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/92716/revelations-of-tomorrow
>Additional Information
First time GMing Kamigakari, it helps if you know the rules but total beginners in the system are fine too

Ohio. What's up man? My Sundays just opened up

Drop a discord and I'll add you

BB#8276

I’m also interested in playing a lewd game.

PrivateFeelGood#4196

>GM or Player
Player
>System
5e/Dark heresy
>Time Availability
(GMT+10) almost any time. Currently 3pm-6am but I can move these hours around
>Text or Voice
Text preference but I can go voice at need
>Contact Information
Discord: Moose#5819
>Additional Information
First-time player.
Willing to make what the party needs.
I'll play good/evil/edgy/lewd games and while not unreasonable I'm not a believer in the Veeky Forums race bias. I won't try and sell a half-fiend but I do expect in-game reasons why something like gnomes are out if it comes to that
If given the chance I will ask to make a warlock, a hexblade, a blackguard and a flail/shield cleric
I will advise the group we obey the law/don't go full murderhobo unless there are clear and sufficient reward for going full retard and only acceptable risk
I won't attempt to betray the party. I can't 1v2-4 PC's
I tend to play females in text or stick to male if voiced

>GM or Player
GM
>System
DND 5e
>Time
7:00 PM EST, Tuesdays
>Text or Voice
We do a combination of both. Text for flavorful descriptions and character speech, voice for combat, simple explanations, etc.
>Contact Information
Ral#7222
>Additional Information

Game takes place in the Forgotten Realms, circa 491 CY. Party is currently on their way back to Waterdeep after some shenanigans in the Ardeep forest, which culminated in a traumatizing trip to the Shadowfell.

Current party makeup consists of: Kenku Lore Bard, Lightfoot Halfling Thief, Stout Halfling Barbarian and sometimes a Lizardfolk fighter. All level 4, so that's where you'd be starting.

Only looking for one player, so the biggest factor in being accepted is commitment and availability. Means you should have at least 5 hours to commit, because these games can run for that long.

Any lewd games involving cute anime girls and yuri/traps going on?

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
mongoose's D20 Infernum (system is identical to most D20 systems.)
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-pky3Ygf-SafnNpa2ZJM0VONHpRQTNnWDlPQnA0SWhwUGZDUS1acGVrWGpVZWU1OVdXNkE
Will use the rules provided.
>Times Set (with timezone!)
9:00 A.M. PST Thursday. (For the next month or two.)
Discord for text and rolls, roll 20 when I need a battle map and only when I need a battle map.
>Voice or text
Text only
>Contact Info/Discord Room Link
Contact me on Discord. nutfeelingit#7007
>Additional Notes
Two players so far, need a third and a fourth if we could be so fortunate.

what is it with aspies and "lewd" games

is there enough 'setting' in hell for a campaign? what will the campaign be like?

>>GM or Player
Strictly a player
>>System
3.0/3.5
>>Time Availability
3pm-6pm Monday through Thursday. I might do weekends but my schedule often varies week by week for weekends so I can't make any promises
>>Text or Voice
Text only, no exceptions.
>>Contact Information
@morethan4 on telegram
>>Additional Information
I can get on discord if need be so don't hesitate to reply with a discord number or whatever.
--------
I prefer high magic high fantasy and haven't really done anything outside of that. My most comfortable character type is a knowledge hungry wizard. However if you're fine with a bit of fucking up I can play other stuff. I've played with three previous groups. My first group lasted 3 years then it just kinda crumbled apart. My 2nd group lasted 6 or so months, it fell off due to my DM being evicted. My third group was just a group I put together when a few buddies came home from college for the summer so it only lasted bout 10 weeks. I have a few supplements in the way of 3.5. Most notably the spell compendium and the book of dead.

Pacific Standard Timezone, forgot to mention that

Idk man, guess they can't get any irl and have to pretend to get some from other guys online

I don't know if this will get any interest but I'll give it a shot.

I've been running my own setting for over a decade with a small group of players, mostly in free form text RP but sometimes in rules-lite systems depending on what the players wanted for each campaign.
During that time the vast majority of play has occurred on two particular continents with the players showing little to no interest in one of the other major players of the setting. I'm fine with running the games wherever they like but it has left this other continent (which is supposed to be a major influence both economically and culturally) feeling less developed than I'd like.

So I'm looking for either an individual or a small group of players to run a campaign for on said continent. Its got a sort of pseudo-Arabian Nights theme but with its own cultural elements, etc.
Its low magic and can get gritty/dark at times but its far from grimdark. Campaigns could potentially deal with politics, adventure, rebellion, piracy, or diplomacy. Mercantile and business ventures are also a possible theme.

I still dig free-form RP but I'm willing to give most systems a shot. If the setting sounds fun then I'm sure we can find a system that works for us both.

>doesn't provide any of the needed information from the OP
It's like you're trying to not get a group

Hello Veeky Forums
>GM or player
I am a GM
>system
Shadowrun 5E
>text or voice
Voice
> contact info
Discord:Ryconn#6821
> additional info
You will be joining an already established group.
The campaign has already begun but not too much has happened.
The timezone is GMT (+-0) I shall not be accepting those with a negative timezone.
You are expected to be able to show up on Wednesdays (and other days that are discussed when the opportunity arises.) with some level of consistency.
Moderate knowledge is expected when it comes to rules.I down't expect you to memorise the whole book(s)
The supplements in use are Rigger 5.0, chrome flesh and run and gun.

The format in the OP wouldn't have communicated what I needed to. I wouldn't want to put just those bare bones details and then spring the rest on people. That would be a jerk move.

You could've filled out the barebones parameters then put that whole big paragraph in the additional information. You didn't provide anything along the lines of time availability, text or voice, or contact info

Theyres enough demon houses, human tribes, and murderous wildlife to make a workable setting, it's all in the books.

The campaign I'm running revolves around an unknown group that's in the second circle that's been doing some real damage to the thirds limited travel and trade routes to the lower hells for some reason. Two PC's are currently hitching caravan up to the second.

Yeah, fair enough. Suppose that was kind of dense of me. Never had to look for players online before. Anyway.

>GM or Player
GM

>System
Free form text or a rules-lite system, not set in stone

>Time Availability
7 - midnight EST most days, more open on weekends.

>Text or Voice
Text

>Contact Information
[email protected]
Can set up for discord or whatever else from there.

>Additional Information
See

And pardon my grammatical errors, I'm phone posting this listing and response.

>voice
Why?

Not everyone is a text autist, user.

One the one hand I hate all this ducking back and forth on text or voice. People are allowed to have a preference and that preference doesn't affect yours, so who gives a fuck?

On the other hand these stupid arguments do actually bump the thread so that's a positive.

Shut the fuck up retard

>being this much of a voicefag
Fucking practice your tavern wench voice on your own time.

>implying

>GM or Player
Player
>System
5e, Pathfinder, willing to learn something else.
>Time Availability
All of the weekend, I'm on PST.
>Text or Voice
Text.
>Contact Information
afvc#3787
>Additional Information
Haven't played a lot of PF. I've done a campaign and a few one-shots with 5e, though.

So we can put pressure on you to take your turn instead of waiting for you to stop playing your video games for a brief second to see what is going on and realize it has been your turn for 10 minutes.

And even when you do that on voice, it is still much easier to give you the recap you inevitably request.

I guess we should be glad he flaked before the game even started...

We all know you're not really a girl, there's no point in slowing the game down so you can pretend.

Disappointing
I was expecting something like pic rel.

It's easier to do that with text than with voice. Seeing as you're recruiting for an already established group, I doubt you know what you're doing. Even voicefags would be better off staying away from your game.

GM flaked?
Shame. What was his name?