Why are there no dragons like this in your game?

Why are there no dragons like this in your game?

That cute, but I don't get it?

Accusations of magical realm; that or lack of interest to make it that way.

Because I don't run a game.

>Why aren't there lesbian dragons with mortal fever in your game?
Yeah I'm sure there's probably one kicking around somewhere. Why would we encounter it though, and if we did, would we even know one of them is a dragon?

I gotta say, when it panned down the dragon, I expected a vore bulge there.

Man this flipbook just gets better and better as it goes on.

I can't put dragons like that in my game because it's one of my biggest kinks and I don't think I'd be able to resist taking everyone into my magical realm, something I have no desire to do.

At least half of my players would probably autistically screech, like much of Veeky Forums.

Because dragons are more interesting (and cuter) than 100% human """"dragons""""

First time I saw this, I thought I did see a bulge (it was the shoulder)

What? Gay?
I had a pair of gay dragons in a game I ran MANY years ago. I used them as a sort of meta plot that my players thought was some sort of complex grudge match.

Boobs

>dragons that change shape into humans

I dislike the idea greatly. Trying to have both just screams of cramming too much into one character.

Just make up your mind about whether you want a big lizard or a powerful sorcerer. Hell, you could even have a sorcerer *riding* a dragon if you want to have his love interest taken on a big soppy sightseeing tour. Just figure out what kind of narrative space you actually need occupied and go with that.

A dragon who demeans themselves by taking the form of a lesser creature is a really shitty way to portray a creature driven by lust, greed and vanity.

>humanoids who always are the most populous and dominant race in a setting, and who routinely kill dragons and exceed their power
>lesser

>t. Chromatic

Adventurers are supposed to be the 1 in a million destined for greatness, not the norm. Non-PC humans would die in an instant against most dragons.

[Spoiler]Chromatics a best, metallics a dumb[/spoiler]

You messed up your spoiler. To be expected, since most Chromatics have low INT.

>routinely kill dragons and exceed their power
Then where did all that treasure come from?

>routinely kill dragons
Red flag right there. Dragons are supposed to be a big deal.

They are dragon version of furries.

Because they were imperialistic assholes who saw anything not a dragon as slaves or servants. Even denizens of the lower planes?

They DID kind of have a point to be perfectly fair though.

There were a few who is like in the OP,
but most died in what killed off the rest of the dragons, were killed by their fellow dragons as deviants and degenerates, and the sole surviving one is locked in a dimensional prison.

Clearly you've never heard of Borak, the ultimate THICC Blue Dragon MILFess Cougar Supreme.

Because we're here to play a Conan-esque fantasy adventure game, not Twilight-with-lesbian-dragons.

Cringe