Warhammer 40.000 General /40kg/

Crimson slaughter is the best, edition.

>Warhammer Community news
warhammer-community.com/2017/10/22/new-faqs-and-errata-for-the-astra-militarum-and-beyond-oct-22gw-homepage-post-1/

>Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=LOB0A_mphX8 [Open] [Open] [Open] [Open] [Open] [Open]

>Eldar entire codex revealed by Striking Scorpion 1482
youtube.com/watch?v=4ne8vBVT8N0 [Open] [Open] [Open] [Open]

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Plastic crack

But without boob-plate nobody will know they’re female since GW’s digital sculptors can’t into feminine faces for shit.

Plastic boobplate sexualised kawaii horde sisters vs primary antagonist Tyranids when?

THREAD QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>how many armies do you have?

>how painted are they?

Who is you Waifu?

++ Battalion (CP +3) (Tau Empire) [675 Pts, 21 Pwr] ++

+ Troops +

Strike Team [53 Pts]: Markerlight, MV7 Marker Drone

Strike Team [59 Pts]: Markerlight, MV1 Gun Drone, MV1 Gun Drone

Strike Team [59 Pts]: Markerlight, MV1 Gun Drone, MV1 Gun Drone

+ HQ +

Commander [164 Pts, 7 Pwr]: 4x Cyclic Ion Blaster, MV4 Shield Drone, MV4 Shield Drone

Commander [176 Pts, 7 Pwr]: 4x Fusion Blaster, MV4 Shield Drone, MV4 Shield Drone

Commander [164 Pts, 7 Pwr]: 4x Cyclic Ion Blaster, MV4 Shield Drone, MV4 Shield Drone

++ Vanguard (CP +1) (Tau Empire) [748 Pts, 9 Pwr] ++

+ Elites +

XV25 Stealth Battlesuit [223 Pts]: 4x Burst Cannon, Drone Controller, 2x Fusion Blaster, MV1 Gun Drone, MV1 Gun Drone, 6x XV25

XV25 Stealth Battlesuit [117 Pts]: 2x Burst Cannon, Fusion Blaster, MV1 Gun Drone, MV1 Gun Drone, 3x XV25

XV95 Ghostkeel [181 Pts]: Advanced Targeting System, Cyclic Ion Raker, 2x MV5 Stealth Drone, Target Lock
. Burst Cannons: 2x Burst Cannon

+ HQ +

Commander Shadowsun [195 Pts, 9 Pwr]: 2x MV52 Shield Drone, MV62 Command-link Drone

+ Fast Attack +

Tactical Drones [32 Pts]: MV1 Gun Drone, MV1 Gun Drone, MV1 Gun Drone, MV1 Gun Drone

++ Outrider Detachment (CP +1) (Tau Empire) [14 Pwr, 576 Pts] ++

+ HQ +

+ Fast Attack +

Pathfinder Team [108 Pts]: Additional Pathfinders, 6x Markerlight, MV1 Gun Drone, MV1 Gun Drone, 2x Rail Rifle

Pathfinder Team [108 Pts]: Additional Pathfinders, 6x Markerlight, MV1 Gun Drone, MV1 Gun Drone, 2x Rail Rifle

Tactical Drones [32 Pts]: MV1 Gun Drone, MV1 Gun Drone, MV1 Gun Drone, MV1 Gun Drone

++ Total: [1999 Pts, 44 Pwr] ++

Opinions on this list?

Now the hypothetical WAACfags have supposedly jumped ship, can we be friends again?

no, guardfags have an always will be a blight in this community.

T. guardfag

Guard. Steel legion.
“Very nice” -/wip/ user
You posted her.

Will brother Johny return to us.

Honestly, its strange to hear that people would want to be more included, considering some of the factions.

For example, I play Admech; Dudes who are 95% machines, replaced their dicks with blenders, and have no qualms about taking in Refugee ships, lobotomizing half of them and turning them into disposable mini-tanks, and taking the other half and shoving nuclear reactors up their ass or forces them to work in the forges for the rest of their lives. This is also the same faction that gladly murders allies if they get in their way, and are complete jews technology wise, going as far as to be a litteral cult.

So yeah, I suppose we could have more women. But why woukd you want to be portrayed as or associated with such monsters?

>floof as waifu
Nice taste

Only Blood Angels, the whole collection must be somewhere between 2500 and 3000 points.
Approximately 33% of it is painted. I'm going to paint a lot next week.
My waifu is pic related.

thats honestly what im worried about. SJW inclusions usually have no character depth and are usually the bestest of the best with no flaws.

we already have space marines, we don't need an influx of mary sues.

>sergeant asks to see my war face
>what do you mean my "real face?"

>he doesnt want to play a army of women with 16 vibrating orifices each

Can units still shoot and embark after falling back or advancing when using the mount up order? The rule makes it sound like you can as long as your 3 inches from a transport.

Women can be evil monsters too.

#feminism

>Greyfax
>no boob plate
Gets me every time

And now there's Primaris Space Marines™, who are even bester.

Catachans
Currently stripping them hecause i painted them like shit back in the day
pic related

>all Women are evil monsters too.

FTFY

The very slim chance you can make it to High Magos or Archmagos and become what's basically an immortal demigod with worlds at your command.

Hell, if I wanted to shoot for the moon in 40k I'd join the Machine Cult over Chaos. You can pick your body horror so it's actually guaranteed to be useful and probably won't fuck you, you're expendable but the losses are designed to be as efficient as possible rather than just a meat grinder, advancement in rank is formalized and possible to work towards in logical steps and you have allies by the billion if assailed from without.

>t. Incel
Ya forget this buddy

over the ages.... 4ish sort of

>how painted are they?
DE mostly painted to tabletop with few unpainted or undercoated. DWing painted to tabletop, Guard about half tabletop and half undercoated, Chaos mostly not even assembled yet

Who is you Waifu?
Ephrael Stern obviously

Why isn't this board embracing the power level of the new codices as the general power level for the future of edition. 40k is gonna be hella dope once every codex us like the AM and craftworlds codices

we're on /40kg/ its a given

>and probably won't fuck you

we've seen it before, its a scheme to keep buying fotm codies.

What are the chances Steel Legion and Kult of Speed get new rules with a new Armageddon codex?

Only Deldar, about 950 points.
Painting anything before I play with it, but some is still on the sprue as I only bought it yesterday.

>Look, this guys is a virgin!
>Hah, now I have discredited all he has to say because I'm such an excellent debater
kys for implying you only have value if you dip your dick in the fleshmounds at the local waterhole.

Fully painted armies are a blight?

From what crappy parallel dimension did you came from?

But all the new codices are bretty viable and fun. The last four are relatively on the same power level so the power creep argument isn't really persuasive.

>paint an army
> I"M NOT A WAACFAG GUYS I SWEAR!

>getting this triggered over bantz
Enjoy rubbing your dick raw, virgin

user, user, user. Virgins do not equal incels.

the increase in power between codex and index is annoying but not massively problematic. The big issue is codex creep where later codices shit all over earlier ones

>implying nyone choses to become a thallax

spoken like a true virgin

he's right, though.

only guys with relative inexperience with ladies value not being a virgin.

Are astropaths one of the most undercosted units in the codex? For 90 points I run 6 in a vanguard with boardwide deny the witch coverage, the ability to strip your opponents cover, not to mention cast your own powers, some of which are really good

Well, odds of that landing on someone joining the Priesthood is comparatively low, they're random criminals or people slapped down by irritated high-ups. Clever initiates probably won't be sent to the Biologis as fodder and the Admech is kinda fuckheug, plenty of slots for people who just want to get on with their jobs and earn themselves some immortality device.

he may be right, but i still wanna prod the autist

Mechanicus isn't any worse than the Imperium at large. The whole festering pile is built on immense, ever-present suffering and wasteful sacrifice. It's the grimderpest setting that's never been featured on the cover of a metal album.
I'd rather get picked up by the Mechanicus than the Inquisition, or the Black Ships.

(You)

Boys get back on track

>How many armies?
I have Tyranids and Grey Knights, and am currently starting a small Mantis Warrior force
>How are they painted?
None of the armies are conplete, since I'm a rather slow painter. The peeps at my LGS say they look very nice, though, and I've gotten nice compliments online as well.
>Who is your waifu?
Pic related. I have shit taste. She isnt for lewds, though.

I mean you can be involuntarily celibate and still have gotten laid in the past but that's for telling us you've never felt the touch of a woman

>You now have to be an autist to be correct

>boys
I FINK YA MEAN BOYZ, YA GIT

While cover stripping is real good, and the powers may or may not be userful, don't astropath have shitty deny the witch rolls with 1d6 only vs 2d6?
I mean, if you're playing them just for the deny you're better off with the same points in primasis psykers, or am I completely off?

You don't choose, that's the thing. You could become a servitor or even worse, being sodomized for the rest of your life as pic related

I'd like to know if this list is suitable for friendly games.
IG 2000 points

Battalion: Vostroyan Doctrine

Company Commander w/bolt pistol (31p.)
Company Commander w/bolt pistol (31p.)
Platoon Commander w/bolt pistol (21p.)
Company Command squad w/ snipers (37p.)

Veterans W/Melta's, boltgun (109p.)
6 Bullgryns w/mauls (252p.)
>3x Brute Shields
>3x Slab Shields

Infantry Squad w/Autocannon (55p.)
Infantry Squad w/Autocannon (55p.)
Infantry Squad w/flamer, Heavy Bolter (55p.)
Infantry Squad w/flamer, Heavy Bolter (55p.)

HWS 3xLascannons (78p.)
HWS 3xLascannons (78p.)
Leman Russ Battle Tank w/Battle Cannon, melta's, lascannon (204p.)
Leman Russ Demolisher w/Demolisher cannon, Heavy Bolter (170p.)

Chimera w/2 heavy bolters (91p.)

Patrol: Militarum Tempestus Doctrine

Priest (30p.)

Tempestor Commander w/command rod (40p.)
Tempestor Commander w/command rod (40p.)
Tempestus command Squad w/plasmaguns (88p.)

10xscion squadw/4x Volley Guns (124p.)
Taurox Prime (95p.)
>Volley guns, Gatling Cannon

Valkyrie w/ multilaser, hellstrike missiles (140p.)
10 men Scions Squad (100p.)

>Being a a smelly unwashed virgin autist makes you right
Really got MY noggin' joggin'

Is this something bad? We are talking about SJW cucks.

Anyway why are talking about this? This is GW they don't care about their costumers or reputation

But do they take volunteers?

If you are a memeber of the cult proper its very unlikly, unless you commit a crime (like innovating before you become a magos)

What the fuck is wrong with you people. Go to /b/ pr /pol/ and discuss your sexlife and the value of having an active reproduction organ.

I want to talk about plastic army men in space.

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOBODY FUCKING LIKES ORKS FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is pic related worth 177 points ?
Looks expensive for 3 lascannon shit when HWT exist..

>t. virgin loser

Everyone likes Orkz, user.

no they only have 1d6 smite, they deny at full power

but how will anyone know how edgy I am if I don't complain about blacks and girls in my hobby?

That's actually 5 lasers, you can shoot twice with the turret weapon

Anybody know if they changed the medals for Armies on Parade this year? I noticed they split it into categories now, and I swear somewhere I saw that everybody who enters gets a silver medal.

What army do you play?

Olive green marines

~t. virgin loser /pol/tard beta cuck BTFO le triggered XD

I believe that's 192

That's how people will know that you're edgy

I was hoping you would say guard

So . . . raptors?

High quality wife my man

How can you not like the most lovable faction

Death Korps of Krieg 1997 pts, 7 cpts

+Battallion detachment+

Marshal Karis Venner (warlord, grand strategist)
Field marshal
>plasma pistol, power sword, kurov's aquilla

3x Grenadier Storm Squad (10 models)
>Plasma pistol, chain sword, heavy flamer team, hotshot lasguns, 2 plasma guns, vox
2x Grenadier Storm Squad (10 models)
>plasma pistol, chain sword, hotshot lasguns, heavy flamer team, 2 melta guns

3 Death Korps Storm Chimera
>autocannon/heavy flamer

+Spearhead Detachment+

Command Tank
>3 plasma cannons, executioner plasma cannon

Earthshaker carriage battery
>3 cannons, 12 crew
Leman Russ
>battle cannon, lascannon, heavy bolters
Leman Russ
>battle cannon, Lascannon, heavy bolters

probably just new stratagems and maybe relics.

ya, currently playing them as raven guard, but FW has a pretty sweet special character for them so I'm hoping they'll release Raptor tactics soon

Orks, Necrons, AdMech, Genestealers, bit of Tau, bit of Space Wolves, bit of Chaos Daemons.

>how painted are they?
Orks are my main army, so they are mostly painted. Genestealers are the newest adition, so they're at least in Progress. The others are a mix of done WIP and not at all painted.

>Who is you Waifu?
Can't tell. She is a pony, after all.

>3 plasma cannons
You can't do that

Can somebody help me with a rules argument between me and my friend?
It has to with the GK FAQ that says sanctuary can only improve the Invulnerable save to a 3++.
We have a couple fringe cases that we disagree on.
IMO, RAI, my Grey Knights should never be able to get anything better than a 3++, except for using the "Heed the Prognosticars" stratagem on Draigo. This is because, IMO, sanctuary will only give its bonus until 3++, and will "be discarded" if any other modifiers push it over the 3++.
He, on the other hand says that certain units of mine can get the dreaded 2++ save through certain means.
>GK Grandmaster with Sanctuary and a Warding Stave, since the stave modifies after sanctuary
>Gk Grandmaster Sanctuary and Stratagem because stratagem modifies after sanctuary
>GK brotherhood champion with sanctuary and sword stance
So who's in the right?

>Orkfag is a horsefucker
What a twist

you are, the whole reason they changed sanctuary was so you couldn't get a 2++

is right. You can take a bow plasma cannon on Mars Alpha russes out of the Krieg list, but not Command tanks out of the IG list.

>Using vrigin leman russ instead of glorious ALPHA PATTERN DKOK CHADMAN RUSS

But Death Korps cant take stock leman russes. They can only take mars alpha pattern leman russes, so why would their command tank suddenly be a different pattern?

holy fuck! Do you have so many pictures of Mira that you need to organise them by level?

RAW m8, thats just how it works

What do you care where I dispense my spores.

Is that why half a company of Dark Angels beat the shit out of them on cadia?

I only have one mars alpha as my command tank, with all 4 plasma cannons. The other 2 are the old stock pattern of leman Russ. But mars alpha allows you to still build the old pattern weapon options too.

Are you saying you don't?
Are you gay?

Of course, she's my wife after all

Commander cant take alpha pattern

Solid 9/10 waifu tadte user

Well I better just rip my commander from his cupola then...