BNTY

Company run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same.
You might get another little pump, but don't wait too long on this, don't get too greedy.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Yx8gxCH
youtube.com/watch?v=qYw7sFQhaVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Authorship is better. Our founder operates this auto repair shop. Auto mechanics are honest folk, they aren't the kind to go and rip you off. Buy ATS today.

Why is there a concentrated effort of fud for this? This is the 5th time I've read this pasta in 20 minutes.

sometms you gotta speak the truth

pajeet gtfo

guys 'iron hands' let's hold onto this, gonna be $1 by EOY

I bought in at $0.07 and sold at $0.25, yeah no shit it's a shitcoin, that's the point. A shitcoin that turned my 3 ETH into almost 10 in one day, don't get too greedy

anyone new to biz, this is your buy signal

>muh ir0n h4ndz

>Veeky Forums falls for a scamcoin after shitting on actual good projects
>again

Why does Veeky Forums like losing money

What about the retards like me who bought at an ATH who don't even get to be greedy. Fuuu

kek i see we have some veterans

>Company run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer.
>They don't have a working blockchain product.
>They don't even have a dev team.

>
>I-it can’t go any lower r-right guys

Hes fuding because he wants to buy your bags /biz!!

Don't listen to this oldfaggot, he knows exactly what he's doing! All of his FUD is fake if you bother to DOYR!!!

Ah, the old bagholder persecution complex.

Well I just bought almost the ATH yesterday. I'll go down with this ship or ride the rocket until I made some profit. It's only a loss if you sell it for a loss.

time to sell bro

Set my sell order for $1.33, see you fags in a month

*crip walks*

Sell your bnty and get on UTK before its too late

true

>UTK
Where do you buy it?

>we are back to where I bought back in
Fuck you biz

This will go back up. Market cap is low, site is solid and so far things look promising. Next time another bounty is publicized, strap yourself in.

the ico raised 1m
what did you expect?
give it time

kucoin

Will send 100BNTY to anyone who signs up at KuCoin using my ref code.

1HaQx

Reply with your address.

tell me more about that FUD pajeet

we're on the fucking move to 1$ and you just trying to buy some idiots bags

bitcoin pump and dump group
discord.gg/Yx8gxCH
you've probably seen this already but let this be the push over the edge that makes you join. You will be regretting not taking this opportunity.

I'm new. Just been here a day. Went all in last night on dbc and bnty. God dammit I've been holding on for dear life. Its I hope you are right user

Company run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same.
You might get another little pump, but don't wait too long on this, don't get too greedy.

BNTY:
0x353451eefcc3393291ed337787253e9ef1325c8e
Used your code

dont listen to the faggot below you, he's spreading FUD copypasta

i hope your mom gets cancer and dies pajeet

all makes sense but plebs dont care, and y would they??
good chance to cash out
markets are more powerful than you can comprehend nuggit

Company is run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same.

On the real though, it appears to be a concerted effort to keep the price as low as possible for the time being. Maybe because their Pajeet overlords haven't gotten their big money on Kucoin yet? This FUD is clearly not organic

>Company is run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same.

Company is run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same.

>father makes him copypasta bullshit every time he thrusts his dick in him while family watches
yea there's suppression for sure. not as bad as DBC though

It appears your bot is malfunctioning

just fucking kill yourself and stop spreading lies

keep your pasta on the plate pajeet, no need to drop those filthy noodles on the board.

Company is run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same, Pajeet.

Company is run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same, Pajeet.

the funniest part of your autism is your fud aint even correct

they have a dev team, and the kid isnt a dropout

also as if a lawyer is a bad thing, id much rather have a lawyer than your autistic burger flipping ass on board pajeet

Fuck this faggot and his fudding.

He hates on it because this coin's meme potential. Probably sold and bought fucking Deep Brain Chain and regrets it.

Go back to your gook coin faggot. You don't have the stuff to be a space cowboy.

Remember goyim cowboys don't fucking sell.

youtube.com/watch?v=qYw7sFQhaVI

since we're posting copypastas ITT

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

i bought at $0.06

it is safe to hodl, right?

you are fine user

i bought in at the same time user

im hodling with iron fucking hands and you better too

me and many others will ride this with you, trust

Well if you had a brain cell you would have understood but since you don't have it you don't get it. Thx op you give me faith in this community.

Well /: it's high noon somewhere in the world. Just not here.

Can someone please hiro this fucking whale?

FUCKING PAJEETS GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This coin is going to moon soon do not listen to him.

Saw a couple people reposting my OC BNTY memes made me proud maybe I’ll make a few more tonight as trash as I am at it.

Twitter hash#BreaktheBuck? Get it?

SPACE COWBOYS DONT SELL

I heard that company is run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same, Pajeet.

Why would they do that?

I've been on biz for a while now. What's this "REEEEE" meme?

HOW ARE YOUR DBC BAGS DOING PAJEET LMFAO

Ku(ck) coins is a scam site and these fags got btfo