/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread: Friendship edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MeSUaKHRz44
omniglot.com/conscripts/hymmnos.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How Alpha are you, user?

why are you still posting this minging cyoa?

Ghosts

thanks user, i'm so glad you support me

You should add part where you pick where you are going to be stationed, like Normandy, Dresden or Stalingrad.

More ghosts

Sanitäter

Kar98k(2)
Medical Kit(4)
7.92x57mm(2)
Bayonet(1)
Spittering(1)

I'll procure an STG and a fallen Ameican's 1911 later but for now comes saving lives

B.)After a few months I'll be launching grenades so far they'll thing it was artillery

C.) I'll just walk to Moscow as everyone just turns their heads in fear of me

B) They will gladly listen to my demands and surrender

D.) She will make a loyal mother and wife that will be glad and waiting for when I return with stalin's pipe

How many points do you get?

you don't deserve it, but you still have all my love

one of these things are not like the others

Is this new?

It's recent, yeah

it literally says

but that's a 10 in russian.

translate please.

That's for equipment, how much do you get for roles/occupations?

you are 1 person, how many roles do you think you can do?

Does anyone remember the name of that cyoa where you enter a city with pockets full of cash to build a custom weapon out of different materials?

>C
I actually don't want to be huge, so gains don't matter, just fitness.

>D
I've only got one buddy, and he weighs more than I do despite me having about five inches on the guy. Not that I weigh a lot at 184lbs, but he's a little over 200. Maybe 210, not really sure how either since I eat way more than he does. Gonna get my bro to be as fit as me and maybe get his wife in on the action too, since she's in the same boat.

>D
Japanese, German, Russian, Korean, and fucking Spanish, here I go.

>D
Maria was tempting since it's almost guaranteed she's never going to get fat, but I'm just as weak to bookish girls as I am tomboys, and Maria has no guarantee of being an actual tomboy.

That's the one! Thanks mate.

Published it Friday

But each one costs a different amount of points

????

This was posted in the last thread.
Now, can someone explain me how i'm supposed to read that?

who cares you already know what it says anyway

It's not the cost of role, it's just running number so that equipment list can reference that instead of role name.

How I'm supposed to have knowledge about something that I never seen before?

PPP+ coming out when?

But you have. You've seen it in every single cyoa since you first the cyoag.

I remember someone recognizing the font and someone else using the info to translate it. It ended up being some joke along the lines of "What loser would waste time trying to read this"

October next year

Learn Hymmnos.

Here, have a song in with translated subtitles:
youtube.com/watch?v=MeSUaKHRz44

You serious, bro?

Is that the only page? It doesn't say how many points we have, and doesn't go into detail about etching.

Sorry, screwed up the reply.

Is that the only page? It doesn't say how many points we have, and doesn't go into detail about etching.

Ferrean is cute

Is that a Ar Tonelico CYOA? I recognise these images

>The Great CYOA of absolutely nothing

Appropriate name.

So, it is a CYOA using a original language from the game? Now I'm really interessed in playing it, even more after that music.
I gonna kill some time learning this language then, even if the actual tranlation end up beingba joke, like some user sair here

bost mistery box pls

>I gonna kill some time learning this language then, even if the actual tranlation end up beingba joke, like some user sair here

Let me help you a bit.

omniglot.com/conscripts/hymmnos.htm

And the only bit I've found translated by another user is this, do the rest if you really want to be autistic, then post for lazy people.

"The great CYOA of absolutely nothing"

"Also known as Hymmnos fuckhole. Be happy I am not typing in actual hymmnos."

"So since you probably aren't going to read this I am just going to post girls from first Ar Tonelico. The order will be from most to least attractive."

"The Girls"

"Young Misha"
"I still honestly believe that young misha looks better (than the) old one. Thought it's still (a) shame how she lied about the whole "Singing till death" thing."

Anyone have that yandere psychic CYOA?

why dont you write it first?

What mystery box? Or did you mistake the unnamed author for a mystery box?

Ok mr Stalin,

Engineer with a PPS 43, 70 rounds and as many anti infantry grenades as I can reasonably carry, plant tripwire mines everywhere to slow down the fascist advance.

Daily reminder that the globalists will fail. But it is YOUR help and efforts that drive this.

Choose Your Class.

Who are you and what kind of adventure do you go on?

It's a part of Battlemage CYOA, it was posted 2 threads ago or so

Traps are gay

Is this where I may acquire the /d/cyoas?

>Dwarf
>Dwarf
>Fighter
>My own body hair
>Raw muscular machismo (with Gun Sword as backup)
Objectively superior build.

this

Here you go, have fun.

No, those are on /trash/ now, also because of the move to /trash/ the threads are actually slower than they were on /d/, and people don't seem to care very much anymore.

There have been a couple /trash/-released cyoas that have been good.

E. I will wake up and realize that that was just a fantasy concocted by my own mind. With a prod of his gun, a soviet soldier shoves me back into line, and we begin to march through the ruined streets of Berlin.

There have, but I mean that if you ask something on /trash/ there's a much lower chance of someone answering.

And they say you get nothing if you ask, thanks user

>no johnson guns

dropped

The fey path CYOA is awesome

pretty sure it's been merely reposted from redd*t

that one was reposted from reddit tho

Still better than Tok's drivel.

But I love Tok's drivel

DAE hate tok xD

Tok actually produces shit at a good pace. Do other authors have that benefit? No? Then shat ap.

It's like the McDonald's of CYOAs - you can get a lot of it fast and it sometimes fills a craving, but it's always the same, it looks like overhyped shit, and there's nothing to it beyond the cravings.

It takes nothing to take a shit user.

haven't seen that one yet, post it?

To be fair that Fate author servant CYOA does seem promising... Altough that is just wishful thinking you know what happened with eronomicon

The not!Servants will all just have sex with each other, probably.

I'm predicting it now. Tok can't escape himself.

>Tok produces shit at a good pace.
That's the problem. I'd rather have and make quality, heartfelt work that takes a while than pretend that Tok is actually a good author just because he makes really mediocre and frequently poor OC on a semi-regular basis.

Dude can't take criticism, doesn't improve, and runs off to reddit when people here don't suck his dick immediately.

God fucking dammit.

Oh shit, I posted my build, don't look

TOO LEWD

I still don't understand why Soren is better than all the other Thirds. Was he supposed to be a Second?

RIP user.

You are too late. I am now judging your decisions.

I meant like, a link to an imgur album to avoid the banhammer.

RIP in peace, user.

this reminds me of the skill system from FFX/FFXII

I fucking saved my build in place of my copy of the CYOA god fucking damnit

This is this user's fault, please aknowledge it.

>TFW discussions about who is best author will not escalate to the point that threads about anons summoning not!Servants to fight in the grial war will be created

It's new and already one of my favorites
I love me some comfy dark.
DLC when?

I blame you, curse you user.

It's probably the inspiration, this would be a good idea for non-lewd CYOAs

Italics produces good content at a good pace and its better than Tok.

Nobody cares about Italics.

I really want to see how he fucks up everyone's favorite authors. Particularly Highlander who remains in exile because she used her one meta discussion card on him.