CYOA Generalissimo

Last Thread Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Anyone have that bug waifu one? I remember it having a mayfly option where she was beautiful, yet disappeared the next morning.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14225278/
strawpoll.me/14225300/
quantencomputer.github.io/cyoastudio/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome to the a-tok-alypse

Lets be chill, you guys.
Lets love each other. This is a family.
Why do we gotta fight? Why are we still here?
Just to suffer?

May the will of Allah preserve us.الله يحفظنا جميعا.

I don't know about you but I just come here to feed on misery.

Could we not this thread?
Fucking reset and be chill.

Due to the removal of sfw Shadman related imagery, I'm going to make a Shadbase CYOA in protest. It will be entirely SFW and appropriate to the thread, even if I have to crop everything but the faces, and will prove my moral and intellectual authority.

Who will be the next Tok?

Will you eventually finish the FateAuthor CYOA once you return, like Selmy in Season 3?

Please stop posting this, you're just going to make it worse

Can someone post Italic's CYOAs? Any will do.

>mfw I'll recognize all those images even when cropped

The Gilposter

Italics is a petty asshole and his CYOAs are shit.

I'm reading through them now and I'm starting to agree. What the fuck, guys. This is considered quality?

Symbiobro hits certain sweet spots of mine.
Also big ol' anime titties for life.

Welcome to CYOA, where all the good authors are shitposters or Beri (or have been killed by terrorists)

>Petty asshole
>Italics hasn't done anything to be considered an asshole
What did he mean by this?

The entire intro to Pokemon Personified has given me cancer.

Don't forget to vote for him over in the polls
strawpoll.me/14225278/
strawpoll.me/14225300/

Symbiobro is shit and big tits are shit.

Remember to vote TextAnon as worst girl

Your headpats give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside
It's ok to be gay user

>There might be a day where beri leaves us for good
I don't want beri to leave it is probably the only living thing i know that could be considered a beacon of hope.

I'm confused. Why the two Toks. Which one is the doppelganger?

Me!

>person who did a great comfy author cyoa
>The Tokslayer
>Worst girl

We are ALL TokHaar Gol#DragonDagger on this blessed day!

It is 100% TextAnon's fault the best lewd CYOA maker TO EVER BE has abandoned you.

>Best lewd author
>Not the person who made slut life
Try again

>slutlife
>good

It's got the most upvotes on the lewd subreddit, so by Tok's standards, it's true.

>Best lewd author
>Not EDG
w e w
e
w

>The guy who made Slut life
>Not EDG (may he rest in peace)
Shit taste famalam

>pages upon pages of shitty text
>vs clear and concise choices with appealing images
Bow to your king!

>pages upon pages of appealing text
>vs unrefined choices with shitty images
Bow to your king!

>stretches a basic 2 sentence option into a fucking paragraph
>vs perfect length descriptions capped with beautiful images
Bow to your king!

What in the fuck is Tok's problem?

I'm pissed off I was excluded YET AGAIN, so I've decided to leave.

Tok is going through he five stages of grief, he's on stage 2; anger.

Uh, hey cyoag.
Kind of thinking of making a cyoa of my own, but also kind of afraid i'd be in over my head, or it'd be shit, or something. Haven't been in the thread for a good few months now and things have changed quite a bit and I still don't understand all that's going on drama-wise, but I'd like to try and maybe make OC or something. Sorry for the long-winded dumb stuff, just looking for maybe a little help or something (Also sorry that you probably get asked this way too much.)

There's multiple good formatting tools in the pastebin if this is your first time. Also, make sure to plan your CYOA before making it into an image.

It's not a super popular option, but there's plenty of authors in the discord who are willing to lend a hand.

No problem! If you're not already, try to get familiar with Photoshop or GIMP. Playing around with the options in that can help you develop a layout you're happy with.

If you're looking for feedback, try not to post WIP in the thread as there's some hot debate as to whether that's valuable. The Discord mentioned in the pastebin (which has plenty of other good resources) has a channel for WIP and can get you more directly in touch with other authors.

You came in at a weird time, sorry for that

Just wing it and learn from your failures, and you'll be fine.
If you need a place to start, quantencomputer.github.io/cyoastudio/ can get mediocre graphics without much effort.

Psst... Download that old photoshop version mentioned in the pastebin you won't regret it

I wouldn't recommend the discord. They are more worried about drama than anything else.

I didn't even know there was a discord now, must've been made while I was gone.
The one that's mentioned as free? Sure, I was gonna use gimp since I had experience in it and already had it, but I'll try.
Might also check this out, thanks.
Slightly familiar with Gimp, but still pretty novice.

Unsure if I should even get on the discord because of my avatar 'n shit being slightly cringy, and also it sounds like it's full of the most woonderful part of cyoag, the dumb drama.

Oops.

To be honest, it's not that much drama in the discord. We just shoot the shit and occasionally talk about WIP progress.

I think these threads need more good non-waifu content.

Yeah that one, i was going to use gimp because it was free but i noticed that one and grabbed it. Oh boy it was worth it, really comfortable when you get used to it and i haven't even started to scratch the surface.

You will probably be berated for joining. It's like a concentrated distilled anger in there, you'd honestly be better off on the reddit

I would bully a scientist.

Wait, what if Tok was the mystery box?

Are you this desperate to be included?

I'm not Tok, I just think it would be hilarious if he had a temper tantrum for nothing.
Though the mystery box is probably SDA.

It's not a mystery box, it's a tribute to all authors, either unnamed or simply unmentioned. So in a way, Tok kinda was the mystery box

It's canonically the authors who post anonymously like me

I told him not to include me if he didn't want to.

Discord honestly is fine, you can try it out, lurk a bit, and just leave if you don't like what you see

Kind of nervous about how I'll appear, so, um, maybe not actually eh.

Also trying to use the CYOA studio thing someone linked, but it seems a little bit too simple, or something? Also can't really find a good source for that free Photoshop, one in the paste isn't working, so may just attempt to use gimp despite me being too much of an idiot to properly work it.

Gimp isnt that different from photoshop. Just make a bunch of transparent layers for each thing.

>Gimp isnt that different from photoshop

Gimme ideas for a Borrowers cyoa.

Items, events, characters, ect

Just open it in private browsing, faggot.

For the user who wanted it

>waifus
Ugh.

It honestly isnt. Once you figure out the basics of one, it's pretty quick to learn the other. There are some basic differences and advanced functions will obviously differ, but the root terminology and basic usages are pretty similar. It's like using a windows tablet vs using a iPad. They have their differences but at the core of it they have a lot in common.

>Ugh
BBEG

A moment of silence for the user who got too greedy and tried to screw over the one person who believed in him and who he knew could screw him right back. He waits now for a great age until future cultists gather to release him and destroy the world. Hopefully he doesn't flip out kill his own worshipers first.

>Left with 5 points if you want it to be the traditional length of a day
>Lose everything at the end unless you spend 30 points
What the hell is this?

?????

I'll repost my build

How did you meet?
Dating Site [+1] = 16

Race/Nationality:
East European [-2] = 14

Body Tipe:
Average [-2] = 12

Height:
172 cm (5ft 8in) [-1] = 8

Breast Size:
C Cup Average-Sized [-1] = 7

Attractiveness:
Beautiful [-5] = 2

Ass Size:
Larger side of average [-2] = 0

More points - Current: 0

Distinctive Features:
Thick Accent [+1]
Clumsy [+2]

Adictions:
Alcohol [+2]
Internet [+1]
Sex [+1]
Attention [+1]

Health Issues:
Asthma: [+1]
Bad Vision [+2]

Personality traits:
Emotionally Dependent [+3]
Overly Attached [+4]

Sexual Features:
Barren - She cannot conceive a child [+3]

Personal history:
Orphan, lives with grandparents [+3]

Fetishes:
Asphyxiophilia (likes being choked/strangled) [+1]

Less points - Current: 25

Distinctive Features:
Cute Laugh [-3]

Hair Styles:
Average Hair [-1]
Straight Hair [-2]
Common colour [0]

Personality Traits:
Playful - loves jokes, games and fun [-4]

Sexual Features:
Easy to Please [-4]

Hobbies:
Films [-3]
Music [-2]

McJob [0]

Intelligence:
Clever [-3]

Sluttiness Level:
None at all - has had sex once before [-3]

How can I make her real? ;~;

were living in the mystery box

Some user posted a build about hitting up as many hotspots as he could to become some super Primal and backstab the witch that summoned him. Since he wasn't very subtle about being evil, it was considered fairly likely that the big flaw in his plan - somebody sealing away the evil monster trying to gain godly powers - would be exploited by a talented individual with experience with elementals, like, say, a witch that specializes in them to the point of creating Primal elementals and reincarnating dead souls and a grudge to burn against the obviously evil guy trying to murder her because she could be dangerous to him.

Much appreciated

Okay, my build:
Fire Elemental
Perfection
Imbuement
Realm Portal

I will form myself as woman with skim black as night and hair, eyes and lips that glow a firey white. I will have long flowing hair, and I will walk around entirely in the nude (not like anyone can tell due to my skin having one solid colour). I'll have very attractive Caucasian features.
I'll ask the mage to send me back, but I'll agree to visit her fairly often and let her study me.

When I return to Earth, I'll appear at some kind of night time internationally televised event, descending from the sky while glowing at max power. I'll tell the world that they have one option: Acknowledge me as God or die. I'll let the world know that any country is free to capitulate at any time. Then, I'm turning off Ebony Skin and creating the maximum amount of heat I can, consuming the nearby area in a torrent of Flame.
The first country to surrender to my will will recieve a ring that gives the wrilder control of fire, which I demand of them to be their new symbol of office. I will force the first country to capitulate in each continent to unite the rest of their continent under there rule, and they will be considered the one power in that continent. Each continent will have one nation, each led by a leader with a fraction of my firey power.
All religions will be outlawed, and people will only worahip me. I will begin going about setting up my perfect world, eventually (hopefully) creating a utopia through cultivation and care.

>that spoiler
/x/ might be able to help.

I really like how you can give her insomnia and somnophilia.

>Relying solely on intimidation
>Not taking Corruption
>Not even a Light elemental
user, mages exist.
Water elementals exist.
Fire hoses exist.
You gonna get kilt quick.

i like how making her short gives you 16 points

Where's that cyoa that caused all the ruckus on the last thread, linked to like, Imgur if need be.

There aren't mages or water elementals in the real world as far as I know. And if there are, I'll just scoot on out to a world that doesn't have any withe the portal.
Besides, inferno can evaporate the water from a hose before it hits me, and basically turns me from weak to water to strong against it.

>has magic
>uses it to make global warming kill everyone

Good job asshole. Enjoy your mass extinction and shit.

Surely a few events that cause a lot of heat won't cause global warming?