/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA Genera

Currently working on a variety of projects

Hooting Hooters Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Y3Xei
Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust
Gats's Gen: docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

shameful-display.tumblr.com/post/158484432040/stream-commission-of-border-general-and-knight#notes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Booru has been updated with content from /aco/

How many Princesses does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wait, what does the peasant/farm/I forget what his name is/ princess shirt say?

Hooters.

There's no "in" in "Hooters."

Can't see what's on the boy's shirt.

>Hooters
Owl Princess when?
maybe after i figure out paint.net and fiddle with it
Don't hold your breath though

I think it says raisins, southpark joke

Pretty sure it's "Raisins."

Because South Park.

If you need any help, I've been fucking with it for years.

Just downloading it right now.
Is this the right sight? I normally don't download stuff often, and this looks kinda sketch desu

Yeah, that's the one.

When is there gonna be a gen that is a hodge podge combination of all the other gens? Like a random assortment of princess's with their own unique rewards?

I think it would also be fun to have a gen that focuses specifically on love and lust, where maxing out lust OR love nets you two rewards, but you lose out on the other reward even if you max it out. The instigator is a 'demonic' dragon masquerading as cupid and forcing everyone to participate in a dating game show.

I also like the novelty of an all DnD classic monster gen, where all the 'princess's to rescue are actually monsters that the evil game warden has captured for a "most dangerous game" type scenario, with the dragon in question being a "Goody-two-shoes" metallic dragon that's blinded by it's perverse idea of justice.

Last idea, but what about a gen based completely around norse mythology, where you much rescue these important figures in the mythos before ragnarok and Nidhogg shows up.

Just throwing some neat ideas out there. No demands being made, really.

I don't know if this is going to be a controversial opinion, but... I wanna fuck Human Princess and have a dozen babies with her!

Nah, sounds pretty normal to me. Welcome fellow knight!

My man!

>HumDiary
more like HumDairy

>Blonde
>Sweet
>Soft
>Excellent figure
>Wants a big family

Why is she so perfect?

Personally, I never go for her, because honestly BDSM turns me off. Any kind of bondage turns me off, as well as butt stuff, so sadly I never go for Kobold and Human in Gen 1 despite liking both of them.

Besides, I like Knight Princess. Tough tomboyish battle-waifus are my fetish

There are there so many good ones arrgj

Good god, I'd love a cowgirl farming game, especially with Towergirls cameo(s).

Welcome to Towergirls
Wait until you get to Gen 3.

Xemposacez rocking another princess design

Gen IV:
Quaint Quarter’s
Maid Princess

+ A truly modest heart
+ Earnestly practices being a housewife
+ Will wear lewd uniforms if commanded
- Refuses to acknowledge being a princess
- Needs constant duties to keep her busy

Domestic: Maid Princess focuses her passions into keeping your castle in a tip top polished state
Headmistress: The children and fellow servants of your kingdom will be trained to have proper discipline

Love: 5
Lust: 3
Wealth: 0
Power: 1

Nice. good to see a more vanilla design. Good way to balance things out.

because you have shit taste

He has his own tastes. People are people, different opinions are bound to happen. It's only human.

fuck you.
eat my ass you bitch.

It's a damn shame Human Princess is blond though...

Ah...well...Knight Princess it is for me

Really making yourself look good there.

Border General > Knight Princess

Hope you didnt pay to much for that dress...

Nah, the moth Princess makes it easy to make those dresses.

You mean Spider Princess right?

Well she's taking home the gold in that wet shirt contest.

Wealth bonus: Wisps guide silkworms to weave silk.

slime is best girl

Now do goblin. Let's see what a goblin max hedonism wedding "dress" looks like.

>Inb4 it's just her pasties and panties, but white

Realized the cat chart was missing something.

Woah woah WOAH.
Friar is adorable and lovely and I want to protect him shut the actual fuck up you tasteless piece of shit.

I see nothing wrong with this fact.
Also, Relevant: shameful-display.tumblr.com/post/158484432040/stream-commission-of-border-general-and-knight#notes

Woohoo on to Gen IV. Start of the fan creations and probably the more controversial discussions.

Princess Discussion of the Day #61
Gryphon Princess

Fighter/traveling companion princess.

Downy soft hugs but she has things like Dream and Moth to compete with for cuddle space. Though I guess she could potentially be the cuddliest of the fighters.

I had to look up "listlessly". Apparently it means the opposite of what I thought. She is not very enthusiastic about spending money. I get the feeling that she was poor for most of her life, is trying to get money by any means necessary now, but does not like spending it since she believes having money is equivalent to having a better life.

As the first Gen IV girl I should mention I have mixed feelings about the Gen IV class system. On one hand you get no bonuses from it, which is what I want, but on the other it is good for more storytelling options with the princesses.

She actually gets a good class selection. Probably the most polarizing of the options. Flashy storm mage or hidden thief.

Fetishes are lame.

Rigged coin is useful and unique at least. Gryphon hoodwinking Merchant Princess comic when?

From her quote and zero power you can see that she does not have a very large kingdom. It is on Godscraper Mountain which sounds like mount olympus kind of.

Why are the paws a thing? Just curious, because it seems a little impractical.

Whoops, messed up the number. But yeah, hand paws? Anybody got an explanation?

Gats artistic choice?

It is supposed to be an easy way to tell she is a monstergirl in the chibi form I guess.

All you need for the perfect monstergirl is face+breasts+pussy+ass so all other parts can be turned into the monster equivalent such as the paws or ears.

For some, it is understandable. I guess it's just I always get a little hesitant for princesses that have more than different ears and a tail.

Kinda like that Dream Princess. All we see are ram horns (I think it's ram, could be wrong.) That would be in I guess what some people call the safe "10%" if I got that right?