Share your playmat with us, Veeky Forums

Share your playmat with us, Veeky Forums

>dead stuff
>really really dead stuff
not
>second hand
>third hand
git gud at EDH

I know I'm not the only one who is annoyed with this "lol XD randum" speech that is so common among "geeks."

it's okay; i hate girls too

wearing dress doesn't a girl make

I use a signed one of these. Been looking into getting a new mat though for friends to use.

my playmat
it was surprisingly tricky to get made.

the one i just order

The power of 16 playmats combined

I would go for something tasteful / unassuming at a glance. With unsavory implications.

>putting your playmat on the floor
Absolutely criminal. You need to be executed and your playmat given to someone who cares for it properly.

that's a table

I like your style.

but did you help the Slams go from coast to coast?

Simple as fuck but the art is damn nice.

I'm annoyed by people being annoyed by people having a good time.

I want something super obnoxious and maybe vaporwavy. Thinking about this because its hard to find high enough resolution pictures.

Is that a LRR playmat or did they just copy them?

Chippy is Magic's best artist and I will personally go to your house and fuck you up if you disagree

>generic symmetrical pretty girl facing straight ahead with a bunch of shit tacked on
>swirls instead of details
>photoshop brush error on the left side
>don't bother painting the whole picture, just make some strokes and call it a day

Now I'm not saying he can't competently draw a generic symmetrical pretty girl facing straight ahead, nor can I comment on whether or not he's better than other Magic artists, but I can criticize that. It is a fantastic speed painting, though, which I suppose is the only kind of painting that companies accept these days.

I will never abandon my X-Sabros.

Whew, that was bugging me.

I need your address

This is how I used to play back in Tempest/Urza/Onslaught block, before there were official zones. You can probably tell I played U and U/W Control.

I just copy the official zones now, but it still feels weird.

Its
333 TereseNielsenisthebestartist Lane
Mogadishu, Somalia

>separate zone for combat
For what possible purpose?

Forgot pic, internet here is pretty bad

My nigga. Brb flying down to Somalia, let's fuck up this fool 2v1

To make it extremely clear what is attacking so there's no confusion. Some people are bad about understanding board states after all.

Think it's because WoTC started doing it years ago for when they began televising games. They call it the red zone.

Tasteful if unintuitive to my left-handed style.

Holy shit, people are seriously so bad at the game that they can't remember which things are attacking for thirty whole seconds?

Fuck, I kinda want this now

my boy

I don't see anything unsavory about this, just a really nice-looking floor.

I think the reason was for filming purposes. Back in the day, we didn't have a combat zone and we simply knew which guys were attacking because usually they were tapped, and we would try our best to keep track of damage and blocker assignments. Though of course there were rare occasions where we get so confused we just end up resetting combat and doing it again, usually in high creature count mirrors.

Younger folk these days can't even read a non-digital clock or do arithmetic without a phone or calculator, so I wouldn't put it past them.

WAIT! I RECOGNIZE THAT FLOOR!

Got this around 2010-2011.

>Younger folk these days can't even read a non-digital clock
No. I refuse to believe this. You have to be joking.

It gets worse
some of them don't even know how to use an abacus

oh no....

God damn it.

Glad I could find it without the logos

The playmat above it is way cuter.

That's true, it probably gets as much use as the Tasipurr one, I just don't have a good picture of it.

lel

Had it made with a customink ad i saw on facebook

>really really dead stuff
>third hand
There's 2 cards that indiscriminately dig through exile.
It's more like a 2nd battlefield, insofar as things just sit there.

>dudes
>EDH
Do you not understand how that format works?

Why do i hate that guy so much

lovely

>I recognize that gay blowjob!

I've been here too long

Won it at the sneak peek.