It’s Time

XLM has a sub $5bil marketcap....Ripple’s marketcap just reached approximately $70bil
This has a ton of room left to grow, everyone that misssd out on the XRP pump from .20 to almost $2 is looking for the next moon mission, anyone that’s not picking up some XLM right now is a literal retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

storeofvalue.github.io/posts/stellar-lumens-what-is-it-and-should-you-invest/
stellar.org/blog/stellar-2017-end-year-roundup/
discord.
discord.gg/87nFsbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ripple has thousands of banks on board. why would this have the potential to match that? is fairx confirmed and just how much industry use will this tech have?

i feel sorry for everyone that holds XLM

Ripple is a direct competitor and has far more advantage regarding development, company size and business partners.

Just get out there and get XRB

>thousands of banks

lol slow down faggot

the most retarded FUD of all time

Agree bought 1k

Faggots.

My critical thinking nigga.

I only own about 500 XLM, won't touch it for a year at the least.

People falling for the fidget spinner marketing technique pumped every year will realize that the BRAINS FORKED WITH XLM.

KEK IS WITH THE ROCKET.

>2 - 5 s transactions, 0.0000002 $ fees
>fiat-to-fiat transactions
>FairX (bank-backed fiat-crypto gateway) launch next month
>IBM, Stripe, Satoshipay, 30+ banks, tons of payment providers
>ATM in Singapore
>ICO platform faster than ETH
>finished product, god-like team, complete dev docs and APIs, all open-source
>being built into the SMTP of money

storeofvalue.github.io/posts/stellar-lumens-what-is-it-and-should-you-invest/
stellar.org/blog/stellar-2017-end-year-roundup/

Load up faggot , you need at least 10k bags

Banks don't need to use XRP to use the Ripple net. It's completely optional. Just because Ripple has banking partners does not mean the coin will see use.

>Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.

I like crypto that bypasses the banks, that's why.

Lmao. Garbage ass fud

I want to, but I think it's going to be steady for a little while.

I have a stop-loss buy at around 12k

I'm loaded up on ETC and ENG rn, I suggest you look into them my dude.

Stellar needs rebranding to compete with Ripple.

>cartoon rocket
>stellar lumens - what?
>chinky bootstrap website

Until then..

I have 122 XLM. But I'm 90% in XLM. I also hold 300 DGB. But I feel way more confident with XLM. Looking to diversify a bit, maybe after XLM hits $2, I'll move some around.

Better than cripple with its fidget spinner.

My nigga , im on icx instead of etc but ENG is most of my portfolio

lol, nigga, you have no money in this at all.

I have around 450 PAY right now, bought at around $1... Thinking of dumping it for XLM.

What the fuck do you live in africa ? I make slightly above minimum wage and i i can afford atleast 5k bags.

>$50
Im a shrimp with $30 in my bank account and even i have 3.5k lumens my dude

Good questions, the answers to most of them are unknown to the public as of now. But consider the fact that XLM also has confirmed partnerships with banks and large corporations. Also consider some market psychology, many people are aware of XRP, many of them disregarded it due to a flawed understanding of marketcap vs liquidity, many also watched it pump from .20c to $1, and delayed buying into a coin that just went 5x, only for it to 2x again.
People that feel that they have missed out on XRP gains will actively be looking for the next coin to pump, XLM in many ways is very similar to XRP, and it’s currently 1/6th the price.

>I have 122 XLM

Told you guys to sell at 2k, now it will slowly beed to 1.6k as always

I've only been in crypto for 2 months. cut me some slack

next week
>AAAAAAAAA WHY DID I SELL MY XLM BAGS WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS MOONS

my sentiment exactly

it's like holding etc instead of eth

Did you forgot a k, maybe? You hold 122k XLM, right, right?

>Sell at 2k
>Can rebuy more at 1.8k or 1.9k if it starts to moon again
Use your brain hodlers

I'm in crypto less than a month and hold 17k5 XLM as my first crypto-buy. Are you underage?

Bought 1k 10 mins ago already 3usd up . tHanks OP

no, i'm 23. it's my first time with any type of investments so I didn't want to risk too much. goal is to have 2K by end of '18.

Dream big, eh? I hope to hell that's not $2k CAD

I had moderate gains with PAY (have none atm). Both are good in their own way, your call

want to buy more, but not that high

good buy price target?

That's an attainable goal. If you make some profits, you might buy some ADA (Cardano) for long time holding (at least 2..3 years), it's going to be sick. Check out youtube: IOHK Cardano
Their team/tech is solid and it'll be a nice comfy hodl.

Was your swing trade successful, boi?

I went ahead with it. I figure I'll wait for XLM to dip below 1600 sats again. My theory is it'll be easier for XLM to 5x than TenX.

As it climbs over 1900

Lol ok , well youre gonna regret not putting more

Not worried a bit. If crypto has taught me anything it's patience.

I'm 18. Started with 700$ in august now at 8.000$+ due to dip as opposed to 11k. . No excuses.

Should I go balls or knuckle deep on XLM

duh

Balls or knuckle?

both. If you're not neck deep in XLM you're going to neck yourself in 2 weeks

congrats!!!!!! I hope I can be as successful as you with crypto. off to work now guys, pleasure chatting with all you today. Wish me and my 122XLM that we get home from work and there hasn't been a dump! lol

Ok bb. Ill probaly dump more of my IOC at a BtC loss and make it back in XLM gainz

SNAKE EAT THAT WALL LIKE I ATE OP'S MUM'S SWEET HOMEMADE ASSHOLE PIE

Whales are hell-bent on keeping XLM from going parabolic. But at this point they're only stalling the inevitable. Volume keeps rising and rising.

Very impressive, user. Thing is, I lost like 200 bucks back in 2014 because of some shitcoin, and I'm very careful with the amount of money I'm investing right now. Although it looks like the 200 bucks I invested back in August will be worth 1000 dollars soon, so maybe I won't be as unfortunate this time.

HOLY FUCK

I was trying to pay a cam whore and went in to my PayPal and clicked on money pools section and it's the fucking XLM logo. They are going to get PayPal and Android pay.

The whale is winning on bittrex, but Binance is exploding with volume. Step it up, burgers

Can XLM realistically reach $1 within, say, 3 months?

WTF. I checked: This is real.

It will likely be $1 by Monday

kek

link and xlm will make me rich

>122 XLM

nice! Lamboland in 2090!

mooning soon, I missed Ripple, wont miss this.

yes

If XRP can reach two dollars (almost there) I'm sure it can easily.

RISE SNAKE BEAT THAT BRANCH WITH YOUR MONSTER DONG

Can people stop dumping this and let it rise ffs.

Your brain is FUD if you don't see that Ripple has first movers advantage and is going to blow out XLM.

Sold my XLM stacks to you idiots and my other picks are always performing better. Why? Because they're not shitcoins.

Is there anything besides XRP I should put my money in?

yes, but the advantage is not forever... both coins are solid and XLM is a better long term hold (XRP had its run)

I started with 383$ in May, now I'm at 9k$.

Made 8k$ gains this month.

You can invest in competitors, dumbass. They don't even completely compete, although similar and Jed has a grudge against Ripple Labs.

900 in Iota in June and sitting on it got me 20,000. 2018 is slated to be the biggest year on record for crypto. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose (mentally or otherwise), but don't play it that safe with fun money.

I wonder how much in fees he paid to get his 50 bux to an exchange

And what have they done with that advantage? Muh 100 banks? XLM has more impressive partnerships already.

You guys pairing your XLM with BTC or ETH?

IOC. Fucking why??

I just sold the coins I bought at 1860 an hour ago for 1975. Called the peak twice today, don't stop me now.

when ripple corrects its going to flow right into stellar. 4 weeks out.

>any rocket symbol means xlm

Its a sign u dumb nigger

to hold bitcoin or to sell and then buy xlm... hmmm

buy XLM with it

should i wait for xlm to dip or is .29 usd a good price? seems a little high

When's it gonna dip so I can buy back in.. made a tasty 20% but I know this is just the beginning

Wait, no one should have to tell you not to buy at ath, it'll dip, latest you want to be buying is end of weekend (but it might just rocket at that point)

>1 year later
>he didn't buy at 0.29

discord. gg/7XqckSC
discord. gg/7XqckSC
discord. gg/7XqckSC
PUUMP

Check'd, this is what I did with XRP. Had 60K and it went to $0.42 and fell, I sold at $0.38 and it went to $0.30 and then moon shotted.

whats a good dip price? .25?

>FLAG THE JEETS
FLAG THE JEETS
>FLAG THE JEETS
>FLAG THE JEETS
FLAG THE JEETS
>FLAG THE JEETS
>FLAG THE JEETS
FLAG THE JEETS
>FLAG THE JEETS
>FLAG THE JEETS
FLAG THE JEETS
>FLAG THE JEETS
>FLAG THE JEETS
FLAG THE JEETS
>FLAG THE JEETS
>FLAG THE JEETS
FLAG THE JEETS
>FLAG THE JEETS

Aaaand it's dipping

fugg I was wrong.

nigga where this is the ATH

can someone explain to me how im supposed to get at least 20 lumens in my account so it can be activated? can i do it with btc i have?

Buy btc/eth/ltc
Transfer to exchange that sells xlm
Trade your implosion coins for xlm
Transfer xlm to you wallet

It's nasty and jewish

Xlm has a cold storage wallet? I am just holding mine on an exchange hoping it doesnt get hacked.

"You've reached the maximum number of sends per hour. Please contact support if you require a higher limit on your account."
jesus fucking christ gdax is retarded i havent withdrawn bitcoin ever

>300 DGB
>122 XLM
lol

WAKEY SNAKEY I WILL FUCK YOU ALL IN THE ASS IF STELLAR DOESNT CRACK THIRTY CENTEROONIES

Yes, like any legit crypto they have Ledger support

Not trying to shill or spam links but this crypto discord group is hella good. We collectively pump and dump coins and actually make decent profit check it out if you want to: discord.gg/87nFsbA