Whats some homebrew the rest of you idiots are making? what game, what campaign were you gonna put it in...

Whats some homebrew the rest of you idiots are making? what game, what campaign were you gonna put it in? How do you think your players will react to it?
Personally I'm making a race of dino-folk who sneak into your homes and steal your technology to keep people from destroying themselves with it. not that anyone is going to destroy the world with a toaster but whatever.
Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sylvari
mfov.magehandpress.com/2015/10/gearpriest.html
mfov.magehandpress.com/2017/04/craftsman-redux.html
mfov.magehandpress.com/2015/06/the-machine.html
mfov.magehandpress.com/search?q=magitech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Homebrew

Ugh

wrong cue, user

I'm having a tough time deciding, I think I might just worldbuild with my group or players to decide on what we want.

>Ugh
Ugh

>dino-folk who sneak into your homes and stewal your technology to keep people from destroying themselves with it

April and the Amazing World?

Never heard of it.
also,
>stewal

Just finished a large and quite complex bit of homebrew for Legends of the Wulin I ended up not using.

Of course, that's on top of the boatload of extra content and fixes my group and I have already made for the system. It's a beautiful beast, but god does it take a lot of fixing up. Fun to design stuff for though.

Doing some revisions,and variant rules for 5e, mainly in regards to subclasses. Also doing stuff with making Superiority die and Maneuvers a more widespread subsystem.

Not sure how much I'll end up using,overall. Right now I want to try and come up with couple good psionic classes that aren't just a hamstrung Wizard

>April and the Amazing World

>The scientists perfect oil as an energy source, ending wars over fuel sources, and invent many electric appliances.

>Ugh
BBEG

Currently I’m brewing up all the parts of a Nemesis system conversion for Midnight on PF. They already have one recurring orc who accidentally caused an avalanche on both himself and the party, but I never really gave him a proper statting out, I’m hoping to use this system to allow me to make unique and challenging opponents on the fly for them.

I've created a system of facilitation that builds the rules of the game as we go.
When we start we create a "game constitution" that outlines the things that we must have in the game like stats, HP, nat 1 failures and nat 20 successes.

Then as we play the game and come across new aspects that would require some rules we have a short discussion over what we want, I roll with it then tweek it over the week then provide patch notes to players when the next session starts.

Thus far it's worked incredibly well to facilitate that casual rolling dice with your buds and killing dragons feel that new players expect when they come to a Pen and Paper system.

Been converting some 3.5 monsters to 5e.
And blogging them.
I'd love feedback on this one in particular, before I post it.
Also if there's a monster from D&D 3.5 that you'd like me to convert to 5e, reply with it and I will do it. Just check thirdtofifth.tumblr.com after about a couple weeks and it should be there.

Post the original for comparison?

Decent plant races are hard to come across. I've had a fun idea for one that could be PC-worthy, but it's all very loose and general right now, fluff and a few vague mechanical ideas.

Finished fluffing this race yesterday, but I'm not satisfied. Their origin legend lacks something.

The new material for the setting includes me finally blogging sacrophysics part one. Plus I did a couple of monsters, Bakbakwalanooksiwae and Regurgitado.

Shouldn't it have "supernatural resilience" specifying just cons and wis?

I'm also wondering if that is too much HP for its CR. The 5e's storm giant has 230 yet's CR13.

Have you checked Guild Wars 2?
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sylvari

That usually works to engage them in my experience.

All of mine are hominids, humans, neanderthals, denisovans, a race of big foot people, and underground hominids based around old folklore in my state called the Moon-eyed People, which were also the inspiration for the monsters in The Descent, so they're hairless pale skinned nocturnal cannibals with giant eyes. Think of the Bat Kid from the national inquirer. Trying to make it all feel as natural as possible. Kind of late-Bronze early-Iron Age technology, except they have black powder. So imagine the Greeks with pike and shot phalanxes and Romans with gladius and shot testudos with giant Big Foot juggernauts thrown in the mix. I'm even going so far as to make racial slurs against the other races for the players. I'm also going at length to accurately incorporate cryptids and other spooky shit for the players.

They're pretty similar to what I'm working on, though I think mine are a bit more flavorful. Still, bears more work.

Want to make a custom cleric domain in 5e for each of the gods that emerge in my campaign world. Currently beginning on one that is basically the adeptus mechanicus but in a fantasy world. The place they come from is this massive mechanical cyst where it's possible to create strange and magically functioning augmentations and prosthesis.

Why custom? That's basically just the Forge Cleric domain

One of my group is GMing a homebrew system in a homebrew setting that I'm quite enjoying at the moment, and I think I'm gonna do the same. Working mostly on the setting right now, a kind of folklore inspired fantasy western setting.

I want them able to turn constructs and get augmentations. Also change some of the spells and proficiencies.

This might help, I think:
mfov.magehandpress.com/2015/10/gearpriest.html
mfov.magehandpress.com/2017/04/craftsman-redux.html
mfov.magehandpress.com/2015/06/the-machine.html
mfov.magehandpress.com/search?q=magitech

Tell something interesting about it. Bullet points if you will.

Define "flavorful" here.

fucking troglodytes