Drawthread: Filled out of spite edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=LUu4bav3G6s
bigmsaxon.tumblr.com/
instagram.com/cme.t/),
instagram.com/cme.t/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing Elysian Drop Troops uniform with raised visor, no binoculars and holding a Accatran Pattern MkIV Lasgun sitting like in the picture example below. A wallpaper version of her is what I want.

Picture related in real size:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg

Anchor

Requesting a draw of a 3 foot tall gnome tinkerer riding the shoulders of his elven partymate.

She's got him riding her shoulders how a parent might carry a small child through a crowd (sitting on her shoulders, and she's holding his ankles kind of thing), and the elf is running at incredible fast high speed.

His goggles and beard are as referenced and her expression of ULTIMATE DETERMINATION is very important.

Thanks!

Requesting for my pathfinder character.

Her appearance is on the left, outfit is in the middle. She should be holding the helmet on the upper right in her hand or tucked under one arm. She has two identical blades like bottom right (blade length is about that of a short sword) at least one should be held in her hand.

This is the first real art I'm getting for the character, so feel free to adapt things as you see fit. Thanks for your consideration, drawfriends.

anchoring this WiP in hopes that the artist will return...

Anchoring for draw friend.

Hey drawfriends.
Requesting my time traveler character, a young man in his mid to late 20s, wearing an old blue jump suit with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and a metal band around his waist. His arms are slick, black cybernetics. He has a leather satchel slung over his shoulder, with a light-saber attached to his metal belt. Attached to his back with a leather strap is a retro looking laser rifle.
His hair is short and brown. On the left side of his head is a cybernetic implant that sort of acts as a USB port. His eyes are a funky glowing cybernetic kind.
Floating next to him is a silver sphere with a purple glow around its center. And his shoes are just scuffed up red converse.

Hope thats enough detail.
Thanks!

Keep hope alive, friendo.

>Migration is hope
Requesting a tailless tiefling bard, male, medium length hair that is swept back. He wears a hooded cloak but keeps the hood down and pulls it back. Cheeky grin, too.

Anchoring

I try, cause that guy did an awesome job even on the WIP.

Can I repost one from the last thread if it's been under 24 since I bumped it?

Yeah, that's Migration for you. Migrating to a new thread breaks the bump timer, but keep in mind it also sets a new timer.

Or something. This is all more guidelines than anything else.

Yeah, new thread nobody gives a shit when you bumped in the old one.

Reference Art should be pretty self-explanatory.
All I have to add is that in the case the drawfriend colors the image, the guy's skin is bronze-brown, his shield is rose pink with a gold asian-style dragon on it, and his armor has matching rose pink trim, and his sword is made of bronze. He also has a very hairy chest. A stout, squat body type, bald with a shadow of hair regrowth on scalp and face, and his armor lacks the medallion in the reference pic
Thank you for your consideration.

Not sure if the user who delivered this was going to finish or not, but I'm posting here because I'm still eager to see more. Thanks for your work regardless.

Goodnight drawfriends, I would like to request a eldritch gun for my warlock, it appears as a ghostly revolver when his hands makes the gun gesture, it covers the entire hand and is semi-transparent pick any combination of colors you like, the revolver itself must look like an oldwest gun with steampunk elements, thanks!!!

Requesting art of a recurring antagonist for my D&D game.

He has the physical build of the guy in the middle of the ref art, kinda tall and skinny. His clothes are ragged and loose making him appear as a vagabond.

Two items that are very important that he always wear/carries are his mask and a rather large complex key. The mask is a thick porcelain with no features carved into it (i.e. nothing discerning a nose, cheek bones, mouth, etc) however the mask has a mouth painted on akin to the Cheshire cats smile (mostly just the paint style of the second mask in ref image.) The key is roughly the size of a paperback novel, and he primarily wears it like a necklace, but is known to also wear it on his wrist as a bracelet.

The character is OP AF! and he knows it, thus his general attitude/behavior is akin to Tobi from Naruto. Unknown to my players he is actually a shapeless/formless ancient demon, thus if you were to look behind his mask or under his clothes all you would find is empty darkness even on the brightest day. I'm still flushing out what his ultimate motives are, although it will obviously revolve around his key, but at the moment he has shown up multiple times to antagonize the group offer cryptic advice and once even helped them out of a jam, although he played it up like he did it on accident.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I'm requesting the Sword that a player is going to get.

Instructions are in the picture, but feel free to ask away

That weapon is called a khopesh, for future record, user.

also for specification

The Pommel is only the Amaryllis flower, not the rest of the picture

REQUESTING: An Ultramarine Terminator in his power armor, sitting in a bubble bath wearing a frilly, pink shower cap and playing with a rubber ducky.

Final migration!

So in my last session, this bard died, but I think it would make a good memorial for the player and the party. I'm not changing the request as I think it would be better to remember Milo as a loveable bastard versus something that he is not. So... here it is.

Requesting a Lightfoot Halfling Lore Bard/Arcane Trickster Rogue.

So this guy was a "retired" gigolo who also loved pimping around and prior to his death bedded 4 women at once, after that little number he never stopped singing or smiling.

Thank you if you decide to take this request.

Can I get two satyrs/fauns, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest? They're both wearing kilts. The one manning the machine gun has his armor, the one manning the belt is topless. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it. Both look like they're in kind of a panic, like they're trying to stop a cavalry rush.

Hello, Veeky Forums, I'd like to request the flamboyant merman barbarian I'll be playing in an upcoming 5e game if it isn't too much trouble.
Depicted in the reference (A) are his weapons and sole piece of armor (a single shell or metal pauldron on his right shoulder. Next to that (B) is his attire with the one alteration being the cloak coming off his waist and shorter. Next (C) is his general appearance with a swimmer's build and his general coloring scheme of that runs in a gradiant of deep blues, bright blues, pinks, and purples, if colors are applicable. (D).

Thank you, if anything needs clarification please let me know.

source on left pic?

Bumpin' in the new thread

ANYWAY

Requesting a guy dressed like left, wearing the mask at topright, wielding bottom right sword.

Ideally the pose would be like an evil laugh - hands at the sides, looking at the sky, etc, with crackling lightning around his arms. But just the character in any pose would be ok.

Thank you drawfriends!

I found it in a Character Art thread months ago, not sure where it originates. Here's the full sized pic.

I'm kind of drawing this.

We were never scared of that.

I don't think anyone thought that but ok

Whats up drawfriends, requesting a red haired (long and curly to the point where it almost looks messy)/blue eyed witch. Isn't like a usual titty monster witch, her build is basically plain and slender, looks kind of lanky. Has facial tattoos like the ones in the top middle pics.

If anyone takes this on, I didn't really know what she would be wearing so I just chose pics that could maybe help. Left side is an idea for dress, something thats a little revealing and elegant. Right side is if you think a dress wouldn't fit well with her look.

Our campaign all takes place in a forest (Ironfang invasion) if that helps.

Really I don't care what the artist decides, I'd be happy with whatever they choose. Thank you!

thx m8 can't wait to see him finished

Requesting a Living Saint for Only War.

Virgilius, The Burning Saint.

He is a young man in elegant robes. His face beatific. He has a short beard and shoulder-length brown hair.

He has a pair of bloody wings and his body burns with holy fire.

That's all I have for a description. So anything you would like to add is a plus.

I'm not quite happy with it yet (for one thing, I've never really gotten the hang of hands) and will probably continue working on it but I figure you'd like the much-further-along version just in case.

Not OR, but digging the work

Reposting request from other thread: got a rigger in Shadowrun - 5' 9" human male, brown hair, grey eyes, cyberears, cybereyes, rigger jack in the back of his head, wears a set of modable clothes with an armored vest underneath. Packs an Ares Predator V pistol (think Desert Eagle if you don't know what I'm talking about). He's lean and keeps a clean shave and hair short

Anchoring for drawfriend

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho and cowboy hat.

Re-request
Requesting something lovey dovey. A female elf wizard proposing to her human boi lover.

Most of the reference is in reference pic related. But just wana say that emphasize that the elf wizard lady and her human boi lover would mostly be doing that type of romantic pose where the taller lover is holding onto the shorter loved one is slant angle. In other words, the elf wizard woman is taller than her human boi lover, she has one arm wrapped around said human boi lover, and she's holding her magic staff and is using it to present the engagement ring to him.

As for facial expressions, the proposing female elf wizard just has a tender loving expression, and maybe add a wee-bit dialogue in which she'd say: "Marry me, cute and adorable one?"

And the human guy who just got proposed on would be joyous and has both his arms around the elf wizard woman's neck.

Requesting a praying, praying mantis human hybrid.
She is wearing a nun outfit and still have a rather human face except for the antenae, eyes and mandibles and a greenish skin. Don't hesitate to make her a bit monstruous,
youtube.com/watch?v=LUu4bav3G6s
Thanks!

I already have that one, thank you

Requesting serious burn scars all over his face.

Backstory is in the 5th ed game I'm playing atm we have printed out images standing up in front of each player to represent their character. This is my Dwarf Fighter. He got roasted by a fireball and was 2 hitpoints away from instant death. He's all healed up now but my DM has declared that because of this brush with death he now has permanent burn scars and his beard is gone. I'd like his character art to reflect this.

Drawfriends, I'm working on a tabletop game (I'm over in /gdg/) and am far enough along to start considering artwork. I'd like to eventually publish the game, so having a couple pieces to break up the onslaught of text would be really nice and I was wondering if any drawfriends might be interested in helping me with such. I sadly don't have much in the way of funding, but may be able to scrape some up for a couple simple pieces of artwork, and/or pay a royalty on sales (though I have very modest expectations for my first publication).

Given my poor financial situation, the best I'm hoping for is simple linework, along the lines of what's found in the Burning Wheel core book (though fancier fantasy art would be nice if cost could be arranged). The game itself is high-fantasy, featuring an eclectic mix of character types, centering around players attending an academy at which they gain skills and abilities depending on the courses they select.

I'm happy to provide further information, or chat over preferred medium with anyone who's interested.

I'm willing to consider it, we can message on discord if you'd like.

Sweet!
welknair #1290

Anchoring for the user drawing my android M&M character.

I hate to ask but could someone crop these guys please?

crop?

Y'know crop the paper background out of the picture

If the mechanic-bug user from last thread is still there, I'll probably be done with your request by tomorrow.

That's not what cropping is.

I gotchu senpai

Well I don't know what I'm referring to then user. Sorry I have brian damage
REEEEEEEE3

Did I do it right?

Ankhor

Migrating request. I think a drawfriend may have picked this up.

My request is a picture of a weeping angel crawling out of a dalek 'shell'. The more terrifying it looks, the better.

You know, for a guy handy with guns, having orange glowing pupils effectively means he's blind.

Requesting a unique Reaverbot.

Jesus shows him the way.

Thanks senpai, does anybody know a good way to color over stuff like this?

if you're in GIMP, right click and go to layer->transparency->color to alpha. The default is white and if you color under it it ends up like pic related.

If you don't mind a somber tone, I could make use of an Ultramarine cradling a bleeding child in a kneeling position. Preferably, he'd have scorch marks along the side of his power armor, showing he'd just been in combat.

Anyone got any WH40K First Founding Chapters requests/ideas? Planning on doing a series of sketches starting tomorrow night and could use any inspiration or ideas you can come up with! Picture is an example I did but with a boring pose and a lack of weaponry that both Chaos the Emperor find disgraceful!

Sorry for going for the deleted one, but my request remains the same.

Posting from last thread
Requesting a Clan Eshin martial artist training with some skavenised-Tonfa

great line work. got any more pics posted somewhere on the internet? i wish to see more if you don't mind

Thanks for the tip

also someone requested a re-draw of their orc paladin in the last thread, so here's my attempt. armour is fun to sketch.

wow. That has a quality not unlike the old DnD 2e manuals, but with better anatomy. Well done!

How about an Iron Warrior Techpriest showing the early signs of the Obliterater Virus, the joints and fringes of his armour beginning to meld to his flesh and one hand already being consumed into a small mass of fleshy steel.

An Imperial Fists Librarian locked in a psychic duel against an Iron Warriors Sorcerer.

Hey, I'd like to request my Masks character. He's a youngish teen, and it'd be great if he could be in a casual, laid-back sort of pose like in the reference pic, though without the devil horns.

Cheers to anyone who gives it a go.

>devil horns
That's supposed to be a phone, you millenial.

that is also a possibility

I have a character art request but it doesn't have to be very advanced:

Sci fi themed black clad space heroine with dark hair.
Maybe a bit matrixy and space opera-ish.
Only signature thing is a sci fi laser pistol. Slightly oversized.
So a matrix cowgirl with a big gun basically.

Her name is "Ica Quantum" if it's possible to incorperate.

I forgot to ask that to the drawfriend who fulfilled this in the last thread
Do you have a blog? I'd like to see the rest of your works

Last time requesting but can someone help me make this look creepier? I don't draw at all but im starting to learn. I also can't into eyes

by the look I mean colorwise btw

Not him, but yes he does and here it is. bigmsaxon.tumblr.com/

Look up bigmsaxon

Migrating request of a crab-thingy in a prussian-esque uniform
Thanks in advance if you decide to draw it

What if its shell looked like the helmet?

Awesome! Any other requests, keep em coming, planning on making atleast 12 sketches!
Sure, most active on insta these days (instagram.com/cme.t/), Fwo0sh on DA but I rarely use it, got some older stuff on there though.

A chaos sorcerer (Thousand Sons, preferably) with his hands resting paternally on a young woman's shoulders while she has some clearly strong psychic phenomena going on.

that is, if you're willing to go for a chaos marine.

Awesome, keep em coming if you got em folks, planning on doing atleast 10 sketches.
Sure, mostly active on instagram these days
instagram.com/cme.t/
Do have a Deviantart as well but rarely use it, got some older stuff on there though, just look up Fwo0sh on there.

Man, Death Legion is one of my favourite chapter/legion overall, I’m down for chaos.

How about a Salamander holding the line against tyranids with a flamethrower?

In that case, how about a World Eater kicking an Ultramarine in the face?

That can work

>dude has the same request filled like a whole bunch of times
>has it filled AGAIN
>OP makes it the new OP art despite there being way, way better pieces of work in the last thread

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Did have some deliveries before this one? I remember a crude paint drawing but that's all

It's been filled a few times by some solid artists, and not only that, the OR was an ungrateful dickhead about receiving it in the last thread, too.

>thanks user. better than nothing i suppose.
>He filled the picture with retarded memes.

>waaah the drawfag had a bit of fun with my request
>how dare he not treat this thread as seriously as a temple

And people wonder why we've been having a relative scarcity of drawfags.

Dude was told a bunch of times over the last few weeks that his request probably ought to be a commission due to how much work it'd take to get all the specifics he wanted in. He didn't listen, and when he finally got his free picture and someone else's time out of nothing but charity, he decides to whine that it isn't up to his standard.

If you want precision, quit being a cheapskate and go pay someone to draw it for you. Part of the fun of drawthreads is giving a drawfriend some basic instructions and just letting them interpret it how they like and add their own flair.

Not sure if that dude's right about it already being filled before though.

>I don't care if it's detailed, I just included the details in case someone likes them. I'm not going to fucking complain if someone fulfills my request.
>Stop being a stupid fucking nigger. I'm not entitled at all,
Literally the OR a couple weeks ago.
Whoops.