This is how I Charisma 18

This is how I Charisma 18.

>nationalist who hates niggers
Is this an evil campaign?

>18
He had tons of people who could not agree or disliked him even within the indian independence movement. If anything he has high int and reasonably high cha in his ability to use western media and public opinion to his advantage.

This is how I war-forged

Nothing inherently wrong with racism. You should always prioritize your own race and those like you above others. It's not evil, it's sane.

No.

Stand aside OP, this is how to Charisma.

Prioritizing your own race isn't racism, user. Racism is pointless hate and prejudice towards another race.

This is how I nat-20 Disguise.

user, that's based on instincts several hundred thousand years old. Why would you run outdated
default software?

>pointless
>hate
Choose one or the other.

It hasn't gone obsolete yet. I bet you're the kind of pleb that buys the newest iphone just for its own sake.

Legs are based on evolution of thousands of years old, why would you use a outdated hardware?

>This is how I Charisma 18.
>Charisma 18
>Get shot by one of your own allies as soon as your common enemy is gone

Better would be to say "this is how I good PR Campaign" because Gandi was the fucking Indian equivalent of the Tea Party. Indignant, wealthy

How I 20 charisma.

>your own race
I do. Homosapiens is a race.

>Doesn't understand the concept of species

I bet you're one of these retards that believe in god

Because transhumanism is not there yet

Except they aren't a different species. There genetic similarity between humans of different "races" is 99%. The only real differences are in bone structure and skin tone.

If we were animals, at best European Africans would be considered different variants of the same animal. ex. Canis Lupus, Canus Rufus

Posthuman ubermensch would have every logical reason to hate niggers though.
They'd also hate the rest of humanity, but marginally less so.

>The only real differences are in bone structure and skin tone.
>liberals actually believe this
Chimps share 96% of our DNA, and yet they're nowhere near human. If that last 3% is so much more important than the preceding 30%, then surely those few decimal percents are important too.

And yet, drosophila melanogaster, the humble fruit fly, only shares about 40% of their DNA even within members of the same generation, yet is still a single species.

It's almost like junk DNA is a thing, and phenotypes are easier to describe scientifically than genotypes!

Then why even mention the "99% shared DNA" factoid if it doesn't even matter? Are you trying to purposefully spread misinformation?

you cause a nuclear apocalypse?

Because we need a leg to stand on while we work on personal tank tread technology

>nationalist who was born woke about race and religion and orchestrated the displacement of more people than the Nazis and Commies combined.

>Chimps share 96% of our DNA
Try 98% my dude

Are you sure? He just looks like a wizard that specialized in diplomacy magic.

You claimed that homo sapiens is a race, they're not. You know, neanderthals were homo sapiens too.
>The only real differences are in bone structure and skin tone.
And genetic. You don't happen to be born with a different skin tone out of nowhere, you inherit it from your ancestors.
Some ethnic groups are more prone to certain illnesses and allergies too

>ITT
>people who keep using race in place of both Ethnicity and Species.