PDF Share Thread #99

It's Da (Curated) Archive™ !
It Will Be The Best 36 Hours Of Your Gaming Career!

STEP 0:
Don't act like children. This thread is for sharing not drama. It gets archived after a certain number of posts...so if you waste posts on crap there are fewer posts available for sharing.

STEP 1:
Go to the last thread if you haven't looked at it. Archived threads can be found here: archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/subject/PDF share/

STEP 2:
Grab your documents. Da Archive is multiple documents. You especially want to get Da Curated Archive.

STEP 3:
Get comfortable and browse through the blasted thing. It is only about 150 pages long. If you skim over the Personal Collections without looking you will miss 7,000 pdfs.

Remember, we are better than all of the rest of the horrible internet and good manners ALWAYS gets more results. Wise up or please go elsewhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

drivethrurpg.com/product/101473/Warlords-of-the-Accordlands-BUNDLE
drivethrurpg.com/product/12508/In-Harms-Way?
drivethrurpg.com/product/25609/In-Harms-Way-Aces-In-Spades
drivethrurpg.com/product/51396/In-Harms-Way-Aces-And-Angels
drivethrurpg.com/product/55173/In-Harms-WayWild-Blue
drivethrurpg.com/product/79013/In-Harms-Way-StarCluster
drivethrurpg.com/product/104236/In-Harms-Way-Pigboats
drivethrurpg.com/product/55143/Mercenary-Air-Squadron-World-War-II-Mediterranean-Theater-of-Operations?term=mercenary air squa&test_epoch=0
drivethrurpg.com/product/94887/Mercenary-Air-Squadron-World-War-II-Plane-Pack-1
drivethrurpg.com/product/94887/Mercenary-Air-Squadron-World-War-II-Plane-Pack-1?src=hottest_filtered
www108.zippyshare.com
sendspace.com/filegroup/3li+NuMcZ/ygY/acM44L+A
mega.nz/#F!cmYAnAaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you have a fancy pdf that has unwanted clutter on it, one way to clean it is to contact our resident Transmutation Wizard and politely ask him to clean a pdf. He will set his scrying device to accept pdfs, and then you ship it to him. Magic occurs, and the pdf is purified.
[email protected]

CityofCarse is responsible for many recent scans from private collections. If you have a rare or obscure book, he may be willing to convert your dead tree into digital bits. He may also be available to clean your files.
[email protected]

Obfuscation becomes most important when filling requests. Posting a full link right out of a large Trove/Collection risks the whole thing. Just post a page reference for Da Archive or Da Annex, with a short instruction and let the document do the job of guarding the links.

Other sites used here recently include: vztur1, $nipli, An0nto, s00gd, and h1v3am.

Does anyone have Rigger 5.0 with the original cover? All the ones available in Da Archive have low-quality anime .jpegs shopped on them.

Here is a somewhat cleaner copy of the very outdated Da Wish list. If it is of any use to folks, perhaps a Kind user will adopt this poor neglected creature and care for it. Thank you.

These share threads are proceeding a little too quickly.

Looking for Harlem unbound

I've updated the Spectrum Games trove on snip with a few new fills (in addition to what The Guild already gave me)

- The Shadow of Krampus for Macabre Tales
- Far Away Galaxies for Retrostar
- Rogun Holiday Special for Retrostar
- Scary Little Christmas for Stories from the Grave
- The Grave Hag's SCARachives Vol. 1 for Stories from the Grave

/SpectrumGamesRPGs

Was someone looking for T&T solo stuff?

Requesting Metamorphosis Alpha stuff: The GM Screen, Adventure and Resource Supplement Index, Robots Among Us, Book of Handouts, Warden Armory, The Mutation Manual, Creatures & Gadgets, The Long Hard Mile, Warden Adventures, What Are The Prisoners of Rec-Loc-119?, The Level of the Lost, Death Ziggurat in Zero-G, The Captain's Table, The Android Underlords, Gen Con 2016 Program Guide.

Looking for the new Judges Guild stuff & the new adventures for ASSH.
ASSH: Ghost Ship of the Desert Dunes, Beneath the Comet, The Mystery at Port Greely, Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess, Rats in the Walls.

Judges guild: City State of the Sea Kings, Monsters & Treasure of the Wilderlands 1, 100 Street Vendors of the City State, Faiths of the City State: Forn Sidthr, Imperial Town of Tell Qa, World of the Wilderlands of High Adventure Guidebook.

It's in /r/e7myk034 at vola, along with some other goodies.

Does anybody have Dungeon Scum?

>Far Away Galaxies

The seventh page of this is seriously borked just so you know.

>ASSH: Ghost Ship of the Desert Dunes, Beneath the Comet, The Mystery at Port Greely, Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess, Rats in the Walls.

Just so you know, most if not all of these are on sale for 31% off as part of DTRPG's Halloween Horror Sale.

Pretty good job, user! A little redacted, but fine. You did prune one super important bit, though:

Please ONLY POST OPEN SOURCE PDFS DIRECTLY IN THIS THREAD. Link the others from elsewhere. Excessive infractions could cause TPTB to remove the ability to post any pdfs at all. Check for copyrights before you post anything directly.

I know but i'm "food and rent"-only broke.
I'll be buying a physical copy of the 2nd edition corebook and maybe a physical for one of those adventures when I have the cash though.

Does anyone have the Roster Books for the old Marvel Sagas rpg?

I have the core book, the fate Deck, and Reed Richard's Guide to Everything, but I need the character books.

There's one for Avengers, X-Men, and Fantastic Four.

Anyone have The Chained Coffin for DCC?
I remember it being posted very shortly after released on 7ch so it ought to exist at least.

Yes. Definitely.

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like the watermark removal did something crazy on that page for some reason. I've uploaded a fixed version.

Hey, I'm looking for Frostgrave : Ghost Archipelago. I know it's just got out, but tempting mother luck

Looking for Vampire: The Masquerade - Revised Edition.

Thank you in advance.

Seconding:
Death Ziggurat in Zero-G
The Android Underlords
Gen Con 2016 Program Guide
Metamorphosis Alpha Adventure and Resource Supplement Index

/SOTDL updated with v2 of DLC2

No new SOTDL content this week, as they are pushing their haloween bundle, which is very good value.

Anybody have/tried Forthright?

super secret us goverment plan

Posted here because pdf. Not larp or rpg.

Humbly requesting 998th Conclave of Wizards for DCC
...other modules past the early 80s also welcome

Has Dark Places & Demogorgons been liberated yet?

I might be able to scan my copy in a couple of days if the binding isn't too fragile, or make a shitty camera scan if not.
Obviously it'd be best if someone with the official PDF uploads theirs.

Requesting
Star Trek Adventures: The Next Generation Starfleet Deck Tiles.
Thanks in advance.

Go back to bed, Hal Turner.

Requesting Brigandyne, a french game. Could anyone please share the pdf ?

Au fait je t'attend toujours copain qui m'avais promis de mettre le PDF en ligne. Histoire de mettre une carotte au bout du baton j'ai Bitume, Nightprowler, Shaan et Maléfices si çà t'intéresse.

Not hal. I dont even know shit about him. Was a fun read is all.

Ambiance pics for Berlin XVIII.

Pas lui, mais très intéressé par Maléfices (et les autres).
C'est fou le nombre de français ici ; ça doit être la radinerie ou la collectionite.

Meh, it has its place in delta green.

hello still looking for Warlords of the Accordlands

drivethrurpg.com/product/101473/Warlords-of-the-Accordlands-BUNDLE

DUDES THIS IS PDF SHARE THREAD (hence the name)
If you want some drama go to the theatre..

Requesting Relic Worlds Showdown: Corporate Armies and Corporate Spies, thank you very much

And for that matter, any number of miniature skirmish games would be welcome

I’m looking for the DCC QuickStart / free rpg day pdf

Second Rigger 5.0!

Also, a few other SHadowrun books:
Shadowrun: Boundless Mercy
Shadowrun: Lethal Forces
Shadowrun: Ripping Reality
Shadowrun: Serrated Edge
Shadowrun: Shadows in Focus: Sioux Nation: Counting Coup
Shadowrun: Missions: Take a Chance (05-06)

Thanks!

Has anyone here played Ben Robbins' Kingdom?

I've tried Microscope and liked it a fair bit, but don't know if I love the idea of Kingdom enough to spend on it to give it a read.

Sweet! Thank you very much. Now the only ToC item left to get is [PELG014] "The Seventh Circle". If no one has it, I guess I'll just buy it and send it for cleaning, seeing as it's cheaper now due to the Halloween sale od DTRPG.

It's on the banned list. Good luck with it.

OPEN THE IMAGE AND READ IT!
MEMORIZE IT!!
BREATHE...
repeat if need be

Inspired by another thread, I'd like to request
In Harm's Way
drivethrurpg.com/product/12508/In-Harms-Way?
In Harm's Way: Aces In Spades
drivethrurpg.com/product/25609/In-Harms-Way-Aces-In-Spades
In Harm's Way: Aces And Angels
drivethrurpg.com/product/51396/In-Harms-Way-Aces-And-Angels
In Harm's Way:Wild Blue
drivethrurpg.com/product/55173/In-Harms-WayWild-Blue
In Harm's Way: StarCluster
drivethrurpg.com/product/79013/In-Harms-Way-StarCluster
In Harm's Way: Pigboats
drivethrurpg.com/product/104236/In-Harms-Way-Pigboats

The original MAS is already in a trove, but these seem to be missing:

Mercenary Air Squadron World War II: Mediterranean Theater of Operations
drivethrurpg.com/product/55143/Mercenary-Air-Squadron-World-War-II-Mediterranean-Theater-of-Operations?term=mercenary air squa&test_epoch=0
Mercenary Air Squadron World War II: Plane Pack 1drivethrurpg.com/product/94887/Mercenary-Air-Squadron-World-War-II-Plane-Pack-1
drivethrurpg.com/product/94887/Mercenary-Air-Squadron-World-War-II-Plane-Pack-1?src=hottest_filtered

I have it. Give me a bit to put it up.

AFAIK most of the "Ken Writes About..." is also missing. At least, I've only seen bits & pieces. Do you have those 3 volumes?

I think the other user is just asking if the game is good, not if someone has the game to share it here.

Thanks for the offer of sharing that ... much appreciated

That's great! Concerning KWAS - I'm currently at work, so I will update you in 4-5 h when I'm at home. I believe I have most of them (if not all), but I'm not sure.

All but Lethal Forces on Zippy : www108.zippyshare.com

[CAT27007] Rigger 5.0.pdf
/v/TnaNFPZu/file.html
[CAT27403] Ripping-Reality (Denver 03).pdf
/v/EVc8jg0P/file.html
[CAT26S046] Shadows in Focus - Sioux Nation - Counting Coup.pdf
/v/2ps4XR0Y/file.html
[CAT27M0506] Take a Chance (5A-06).pdf
/v/nNvMNj59/file.html
[CAT27485] Boundless Mercy (Missions compilation).pdf
/v/tseSamBF/file.html
[CAT27401] Serrated Edge (Denver 01).pdf
/v/zqBdxM25/file.html

Requesting:

Dark Places & Demogorgons
Furies of the Barrens

Do you by any chance remember which trove contains MAS?

This is some kind of shock image or some weird shit and the image is a trick, isn't it?

Also, if anyone has Mutants and Masterminds 3e setting books that would be great.

Looking for Vurt and Vurt Players guide anyone have it and could share?

Requesting a few things that I've seen asked for before, so I'm not the only one...

Beneath the Inverted Church
Gathox Vertical Slum
Many Gates of the Gann
Dungeons & Delvers Black Book

In the last thread or so, which is easy to find

can't find it on vola

/r/e7myk034

must be retarded. You help?

I've been requesting this for several threads, I don't think its going to happen.

Another request for Gurps Dungeon Fantasy.

Yeah, okay then lol

sendspace.com/filegroup/3li+NuMcZ/ygY/acM44L+A

Dark Places just came out today on DriveThruRPG unless someone was in the Kickstarter.

>> 56039968 Thanks a bunch mate

Yeah, and it's got this disclaimer too...

"The pdf that being posted is not the final version. We’re looking to get you’re your assistance with errata, typos & issues. Please leave any errors found in the comment section below and the PDF will updated periodically based on your suggestions and feedback!"

I do like the look of it though ... may buy it on payday

I've added The Seventh Circle for Trail of Cthulhu/Fear Itself to the same location on snip.

>I do like the look of it though ... may buy it on payday

Save up for it... that simulates the 'you're a kid in the eighties' vibe!

I shall put 50 cents a week aside for it then!

Thank you :)

Here's some of them. I don't have a version of the core, In Harm's Way that is marked. Not sure if there is one that has removed that already. The only ones I'm missing are Starcluster and Starcluster five ships.

SS
file/41ug8s (in harms way- marked)
file/u7cxhq (aces and angels)
file/lm8ouw (aces in spades)
file/0lto65 (pigboats)
file/usygrx (wild blue)

Anyone got extremophilia?

No, newfriend, it's advice on what not to ask for here.

What do I do with the /v links?

Disregard that, I'm a retard. Thanks, user.

Voilà le lien:
/#F!qM5FjB7Z!Xu7llQ45m6jdyVsJ65jFrQ

Awesome, thank you!

this may not be exactly what you were looking for but it is what I have
C.C.D. kciuQ tratS ediuG
u$er$cl0udcom
/mfc9c5cv38fr

or did you mean the Adventure Starter from 2011?
u4er4cl0udcom
/p2qfnyxcnv5r

Thanks for "The Seventh Circle"! This concludes my long search. KWAS vol. 1-3 on mega, as promised:

#F!NPZyGDTZ!AjE6JKAQ4Gaf8jJ28ySd3w

Thanks for those.
Do you have seasons 06 and 07 of shadowrun missions?

Thanks CoC for cleaning
Enjoy it!
/#!mNA1hSLB!xQKrU21SjEMosc-B_U_yAFO2OiJ5F7AHaz-yi53vFXM

Thanks soon much! I love Call of Cthulhu/horror

mega.nz/#F!cmYAnAaY
Its in here

>mega.nz/#F!cmYAnAaY

the key is missing

I have the core book on the way, I have the pdf purchased. Wouldn't mind pre-reading a module or two.

Sorry didn't save it without key try again

You have to either get a link that includes the key, or get the key and post it here. Either way you have to post the key here or we can't access it.

you have to post the link with the key (like here ) or else no one can see the file.

Snipli

/HeroTrove

Sorry never shared my folders on mega before

#F!cmYAnAaY!LNCp0dBWjkRxZLXcfxL9cw

"The provided key is invalid."

It probably generated a new link when you asked for the key.

/#F!Iiw02IpJ!8Bhok110kqd-qnzQiG7reA

Sorry again

Annual thread request for ASSH: Ghost Ship of the Desert Dunes, Beneath the Comet, The Mystery at Port Greely, Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess, Rats in the Walls.

Anyone got Dungeon Dressing by Raging Swan?

That one works. Thanks!

/PFTrove @ snip

It's in the sn1p /PFTrove

I'm a newfag to Da Archive threads, what exactly does that mean? I attempted $nip.li/9088775, but it only linked back to the Archive Annex. Sn1p just linked back to a search index for unrelated things.

Tu fais le travail du seigneur user, je suis actuellement au taf mais je mettrai en ligne mes jeux dès que possible si c'est pas dans ce thread çà sera dans le suivant.

>$nip.li/9088775
Sorry, snip(dot)li. But that doesn't work either.

Oh fuck nevermind, it's case sensitive. IGNORE ME!

Requesting
Gamma-Trollworld by James Shipman/Outlaw Press
and
Rubble and Ruin by Chaosium for BRP
Thanks.