Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhqWHIq-aZw
youtube.com/watch?v=jD4hD9CuBcM
youtu.be/PJ5s81NRdQE
youtu.be/AxiH1KOjhaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=No3xu-NU_xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wut FYr soport iS?

No army is big enough to conquer the galaxy. But faith alone can overturn the universe! Onwards for the glory of the Emperor!

ALL GUNS ON MY MARK

FIREE

By the emprah you will have it

FRESH VICTIMS!

SPACE MARINES, ATTACK!

We're faggots!

Cast down the idols! Destroy the temples! Slay the priests! Show these fools that they worship nothing more than a rotting corpse!

Sorry soldier, we ran out of ordnance to target you with, but don't worry some Space Marines are on the way to slaughter everything, including you.

NO RETREAT
NO SURRENDER

Why are they shooting down?

Targeting Tyranid burrowers of course.

You requested a psycho, my lord?

Men, I must admit to be a terrible commander. I recently got promoted to Leuitenant and in my first battle lost 800 guardsmen to claim one hill.

Just one hill.

All those lives, their futures, their dreams. All gone, just to claim one hill. I am no commander worthy of my rank. Emperor forgive me.

>Only 800 men

No shit you're a terrible commander. I hit four digits on my first engagement out of officer school.

A bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here.

>lieutenant
>commanding 800 men
Though given that 40k's basic unit is "regiments" that are apparently the size of divisions if not corps, maybe lieutenants do command quadruple digits.

all jokes aside, this is the cringies line in the entire series. makes me imagine five years olds playing soldiers.

YIFF YIFF

you actually claimed the hill with a mere 800 casualties ? where they in tanks or something ?
sheesh no reason to show off, we can't all be creed reborn

WE'ZE ALREDY LOOTED YER FLASHY BITZ, YA STINKIN 'UMIE! WAAAAAAAGH!!!

Psalm flight, Altar 2, can you mark target?

youtube.com/watch?v=mhqWHIq-aZw

This is probably the cringiest line in the thread. Imagine an edgy tryhard playing mature.

WHO'S IN CHARGE HERE

I don't get it, did he mean 800 men per hour?

GW doesn't understand scale very well. In the recent watchers of the throne book it takes Terra's Departmento Munitorm 5 years to raise 500,000 men for Cadia which is described as a colossal force. In truth the US Army of 2017 could throw that at a country with a few months preparation and in WW2 it was absolutely nothing.

It's a consistent problem, everything from only 1 million marines to chapters of 1,000 to the largest tank battle in the history of the galaxy only having 10,000 tanks (a size comparable to the battle of kursk)

Just treat every piece of fluff as propaganda, counter propaganda, alpha legion lies or word of mouth from someone who heard it from someone who hear it from someone. It makes everything a bit more sensible.

meanwhile in the guard codex it states that a small agri world's thithe might "only " be 5 million
black library is fanfic user , just ignore it
fuck pask shows up on cadia stands, driving a shadowsword, called hand of steel, and he isn't among the evacuated forces .....

>Just treat every piece of fluff as propaganda, counter propaganda, alpha legion lies or word of mouth from someone who heard it from someone who hear it from someone. It makes everything a bit more sensible.
It's lazy, but it works in 40k

I have come to destroy you.

youtube.com/watch?v=jD4hD9CuBcM

Also in line for best:
>Follow my example or I will make you one!

WITNESS YOUR DOOOOOOOM

Why'd the DoW1 Chaos Dreadnought voice line video have to be removed from youtube? It was the only good one.

KILL ME, OR BE KILLED
GRAAAAAAAH

CHRISTMAS BATTLEFORCE WHEN ?
PRIMARIS AND TEMPESTUS. THANKS.

>[Name], {action}!
>cringey
Maybe you want to distance yourself from things like "Avengers, assemble!" but there's nothing cringey about it.
Your insistence on labeling things with popular buzzwords is on the same level, if not even worse than this.

Also it's a bit strange you think "Space Marines, Attack!" Is cringey but "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE" is a-okay

for me it always sounds like "let us at theeeeeem!".

And then half the fucking screein is broken units.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Probably held up again. You know how it is.

WE ARE DE SPESS MEHREENES! WE ARE DE EMPRAH'S FUREH!

I never actually liked the 40k rts'
But the voice acting always got me hard.

BATTUL BRODAS THERE IS NO TIME TO BE LOST

I am the Emperor's will made manifest!

youtu.be/PJ5s81NRdQE

Nice ghost gun the traitor on left has.
>10/10 would spook and shoot

Y tho? It's a simple, straightforward command and rallying cry. Invoking the name of the group (especially if it's a prestigious one) can help instill a sense of pride and double down the resolve of those under your command. Do you think the jocks that would steal your lunch money were secretly cringing when did their team chant?

There were chaos dreads in DoW1?

rIGHt hERe

No.
There were in mods, but not in vanilla game nor expansions.

SLY MARBO

Heeeeelloooooooooo...

HELLOOOOOOOO!

we're sorry, but the fire support you reached is screaming heretic and shooting each other. please leave your regiment and coordinates after the beep and we will exterminatus as soon as we are able. goodbye

SSSIIIINNNNDDDDRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>In the recent watchers of the throne book it takes Terra's Departmento Munitorm 5 years to raise 500,000 men for Cadia which is described as a colossal force.

For what it's worth, I could see the 5 years just being a result of the absolute shit state that the Imperium is in. Nobody really understands anything because of thousands of years of Chinese whispers. However, you're definitely right that 500k is an absurdly low number.

Personally, I'm surprised that nobody mentioned Land Raider armor yet

Sigh... WHAT... my Lord?

YOUR ASSURANCES LEAVE ME COLD, SINDRI

All power demands sacrifice. Thank you, for yours...

ALL SINNERS! FEAR THE EMPEROR'S WRATH!

I always used a squad of Grey Knights when I played DoW just for their kick ass voice lines. They were the best in the game second only to the Chaplain. I wish other 40k games could've had voice actors of the same caliber.

WE LIVE AND DIE AS BROTHERS

screw your titans! we dropping battlemechs!

ANSWER THEM SHOT FOR SHOT. THEIR ATTACKS ARE AS WEAK AS THEIR FAITH!

The Ordo Malleus has sent us to aid you.

...of all my brothers, why you? YOU WERE STRONGER THEN THIS!

I DIE FOR THE EMPEROR

Huh, who was that flying guy there?

ALL GUARDSMEN, FOLLOW ME TO GLORY!

Who's dying now?!

Drive me closer, I want to hit them with my sword!

>we'll maek it orkay!

*playful snarls*

youtu.be/AxiH1KOjhaQ
This thread right now

11 barrels of hell!

>ITT: DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?

It will only take me a moment...

pyscher, psycho, po-ta-to po-tah-to

Umm...you?

Heeeey, you're not Catachans!

You must be the Mordian Iron Guard! That explains why you're so quiet all the time.

SPECE

IT IS THE BAAAAAAAANEBLAAAAAAAADE!

youtube.com/watch?v=No3xu-NU_xA

Ain't you?

SHATTER THEIR SKYYYYYY

Don't RETREAT Imperials, the fire is coming FOR THE EMPEROR!

DIS GUN MAKES DA LAWDEST BEWM!

I am Khaela Mensha Khaine.

We need a new driver
This one is dead

Ah, the call to battle...

>"ROAAAH! GET OFF MY SHIP, SPOICE MORAIN!"

>
Not F O R E W A R D M E N !

DRIVE THEM BACK INTO THE WARP

HEY ITS THE ELYSIANS YOU GUYS SENT BEHIND ENEMY LINES 3 WEEKS AGO

WHERE ARE OUR SUPPLIES

Ready to win the war, sir!