I never believed in ripple

I never believed in ripple.

Damn.

Why not? It has a real product and real-world clients. What made you think it wouldn't go up?

For years YOU told me that it was a shitty banker coin.

I almost bought it this summer. Now I would have my money 10-fold.

a lot of people didn't want to cause ripple is tooo centralized lmao ya dig

It has New York values

>YOU
It wasn't me, it was

Fuckin nigger. Get off my board. Back to worldstarhiphop you welfare dependent coon

It was stagnant for what months at the 22-27 cent level then suddenly moons in a couple of weeks? Also there's over over 38.7 billion XRP in existence so it takes a lot of money just to bump this coin/token even a penny.

I used to be like until I did my own research. A lot of FUD everywhere.

--

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs's share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

Chill the fuck out fags. There are other moon missions. Why get so emotional over one coin that did 10x? Look at ZCL. I wanted to kms because I didn't buy it when it was $1 a couple of months ago. Now it's $100?

Why does every coin seem to have rocketed in late 2017?

Can someone explain this?

This. I was here last summer when ETH was shilled at $7, but I traded stocks in the Robinhood thread instead. There are still moon missions. I was lucky enough to get in on Ripple super early. Hoping to get in on some more before the crypto mania settles down.

The normies arrived.

Fuck I hate these early birders.

I want financial freedom, too! REEEE!

I only buy what's already rocketed cuz I can't know what to buy. All coins look the same to me.

None of my coins did.

Can someone explain this?

That was me not too long ago. Ripple was obviously a no-brainer. Look for more projects like that.

Well, I'm currently trying to weedle out potential new rocketers.

I'm saying Nekonium. No use bothering to look at coins in the top 100. They have all mooned already.

I bought XRP when the Amex/Santander thing was announced. If you didn't realize it'd be big then, you deserve staying poor.

X-XLM It's ripples clone and competitor

Is there any chance XRP is going to hit 20k like Bitcoin or is this it?

I hate buying at ATH.

That would give XRP a market cap of 70,000,000,000,000.00 - 70 trillion dollars. That's more than thrice of the US debt.

About six months ago, I was googling "ripple price predictions" just for fun. The most conservative predictions were $2. Many said $3. The highest I saw was $5. Do with that information whatever you will

Thanks but doubling my money is not enough.

I'm gonna take a shitcoin like Mooncoin, insert 100 bucks and hope for the best.

I'm just answering your question. No, XRP won't be 20k unless they decide to randomly burn billions of tokens all at once.

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats not how it works retard
Just because xrp wen up 1 dollar doesnt mean that billions of dollars entered the market