And my character is an elf/halfling/some furshit race!

>And my character is an elf/halfling/some furshit race!

Give me one reason why you shouldn't immediately kick this person out of your game and your house.

I’m not an autistic grognard.

If certain races in your fantasy game get you buttblasted, you're free to ban them during chargen.

Because I'm kicking you instead.

The player is competent. I rolled a dragonborn from the PHB in the order in which they appear. Half race are counted as half and you will have you flip a coin.

>not mentioning dwarves
>or half-orcs
>or special snowflake races
You are that guy , right?

Rolled 7 (1d8)

Forgot to roll
1 Dwarf
2 Elf
3 Halfling
4 Human
5 Dragonbro
6 Gnome
7 Half-Elf/Half-Orc Head/Tail
8 Tiefling

Rolled 1 (1d2)

Special snowflake races count as furshit.

Rolled 12 (1d12)

Class now
1 barbarian
2 bard
3 cleric
4 druid
5 fighter
6 monk
7 paladin
8 ranger
9 rogue
10 sorcerer
11 warlock
12 wizard

geez lousie OP, you must be pretty mad to be starting all these shit threads.

i would rather play with any one of those people than you. you're obviously a total douchebag.

Rolled 1, 6, 6, 2, 5, 1, 1, 6, 1, 3, 1, 6, 6, 6, 4, 1, 1, 3, 2, 4, 3, 3, 5, 2 = 79 (24d6)

Stats should be easy.

No reasons needed. It will be better for him if That GM will kick him instead of wasting his time for bullshit.

Because a good DM would kill him off to the rest of the players delight. This is what happen in one of my games.

>Drow walks into to town with edgy cloak
>Guard "I need to check your weapons at the gate"
>drow "I pull of my hood"
>Guard "Everone a drow!"
>drow "Its okay im a good drow assassin"
>Guard "he is an Assassin!"
>30 arrows then proseed to pierce the drows body
>Autistic has a bitch fit

It's your game. Make them not shit, or don't run a game, idiot.

He pays for the pizza, and it's the largest size the pizzeria can put out. It is also the best damn pizza in the world, and the player is only slightly cringy.

What is wrong with elves beyond certain players who gravitate toward them to play them as beautiful anime tree huggers.

Nothing really. Though some autists get triggered by anything not human/dwarf. Which puts them on par with anime elf players.

>halfling

What do you have against hobbits you sack of shit.

Stop starting all these threads you fucking autist.

The keyword here in your post is "you", referring to me and my loose standards, not "I", referring to you and your very stringent filtering methods. All I have to say is that I'm not you.

I’d probably follow ’s example and either kick you out, or steal your players and walk out for bringing your fucking dumbass internet memes to the table.

probably the most famous fantasy novel ever is about a bunch of haflings teaming up with an elf, a dwarf and a few humans

what sort of crack are you smoking

i fucking hate anime

指輪の王様 is fucking weeb trash

>wow, the DM wastes my time masturbating over some other characters contrived death rather than sorting these things out beforehand like a grown adult

I played with one of those people, I can confirm, they are more fun to play with then this silly user.