So when exactly did SJWs begin to infest TT gaming?

So when exactly did SJWs begin to infest TT gaming?

OWoD.

They haven't.

/thread
don't forget to go to the catalog and select "hide thread"

>nWoD
FTFY

I think it was the same week that she told you that she just wanted to be good friends.

Here in France, ttrpg was always dominated by left-leaning editors. The DnD witch hunt in the states didn't help. It mostly translates into extreme right bashing (particularly in comedy settings)
We got no SJW infestation that I know of, however.

about 5 to 10 years ago.

When you first began to care and started seeing them everywhere.

I think it's just a matter of circles. I'm leery to contribute to a /pol/ thread like this one, but I remember being pretty turned off when the blog that first brought us the same page tool as well as a ton of good advice dropped a "what are you doing to combat genocidal white supremacism" post. It's still up there, all full of hyperbole taken totally seriously, and with the comments disabled, and it feels like I lost someone I looked up to.

Your irrational phobias first began to manifest about a decade ago. It's not too late to seek help. It is, however, too late to get out with any dignity.

Never you freak

Seriously?! How many times do I have to see threads like these a day? You! sir! are far more annoying...

Never
>SJWs cannot directly control GMs and what they do
>Your GM can make it so that everyone plays a white human male and they go around killing niggers
Impolite /pol/ sage

"SJW infestation" you speak about is just values of people slowly changing.
It is quite ironic, that tabletop gaming, while requiring other people attract weirdos such as yourself who can't respect opinions of others.

People who identify as such have been around as long as the term and the cluster of hobbies has been pretty left of center since OD&D.

It only became a problem when you fucking dorks started obsessing about them and giving them attention over unimportant shit and exploding over every shit idea they have. then a cycle of explosions and each of you giving the other reason to justify every shit idea you've both had about the other turned you both into cancerous pools of useless, overly loud garbage.

Grow the fuck up, get a fucking job and stop bickering like chavs fighting over a dirty fiver.

Reading any WoD stuff makes me think at that time, but some infestation has occurred just because it's becoming a bit more mainstream. Read "Geek, MOPS, and Sociopaths" and "Social Gentrification." Two articles that help explain by far better than I could.

epic thread OP

Pretty much recently. They started with RPG games and TCG about a decade ago, and now those are kinda dull they're trying to move onto 40k.

It's not an infestation though, they're still trying to get through the door.

Way to prove that you're not into TTG dude....

*AHEM!*

Epic thread OP!

>CoD
ftfy, nWoD was actually good till that fucking abortion of a "second edition" happened

It's funny that SJWs don't realize that all that stuff they're trying to force into 40k ALREADY EXISTS in the setting.

>"Diverse" Armies
Salamanders, White Scars, quite literally any Imperial Guard regiment you have the paint for
>Female Armies
Sisters of Battle, Howling Banshees
>Muh Communism
Tau
>Transgender Armies
Have they ever even considered Tzeentch and Slaanesh?

>Sisters of Battle
Who of battle?

When shitposters figured out the SJW boogeyman was guaranteed replies

That's just Paizo. They're the containment company, much like how /pfg/ and /sfg/ are containment boards

The Nuns with Guns.

Taking over?

Bolter bitches.

ThisDo you had any trouble with sjw at your table? I personnaly hadn't and it's not a feminist ttrpg or the inclusion of a black woman in source book that's going to bother me

their still trying to invade, they haven't made the same impact on TT that they have on vidya yet. and they may never will. despite what all the shilling "SJWs is just le boogerman and you're da problem" types say they do make quite the stink, but you gotta now realize that they are seriously losing traction pretty much everywhere. normies know of them and hate them, there aren't enough shills to make a difference anymore (at least not right now at least), and even /pol/ is moving on to a different frequency of targets.

tl;dr: not yet and their prolly already on their way out.

Do you have any example of right wing bashing? Never saw such a thing for now
But after all one of the only comedy I know for now is Raoul

Eh, I wouldn't say the cunts are infesting TT gaming. They've got their outlets, while the rest of us just go about our business. Paizo and White Wolf are filthy with 'em, but you can just ignore those comapnies and get away from most of it. The indie developers are a mixed bag, but it's usually pretty clear on the tin if they've got a particular skew.

Sure, 5E had tranny elves, but those've been a part of Realms' shitty lore since the 80's. No-one's going to force you to care about violent criminals being treated like violent criminals by law enforcement or crying over refugees at the game table. Pick developers you like, support 'em with your dosh, and have fun with your friends. It ain't that hard.

>Muh Communism
>Tau
Their rigid caste system have 0 similarities to Communism. Nicely memed, faggot.