twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

THESE HERETICS WILL KNEEEEL

Space Wolves > Black Templars

>furfags > actual, glorious nen

Nibbo please.

>Space Vikings from the deathliest death world > faggots cosplaying as knights

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>deadliest of death worlds

Whats deadlier than Fenris? Catachan? Lel.

Catachan is more dangerous than Fenris by a margin

>Fenris
>Deathliest Death World

LaughingCatachans.jpg

Simply not true

>reddit spacing
Back from whence you came

The Rock

>gay sex dungeon AKA The Rock

Say Rogal Dorn returns. How likely do you think it would be for the 7th legion to be reformed.

Imperial Fists are the ones with the gay sex dungeons AKA magic pain gloves.

>furfags have only one world to recruit from

>Exterminatused Daemon world turned mobile fortress AKA The Rock

Depends how able he is of leading, its been ten thousand years and unlike Guilliman he probably has not been in stasis throughout all that time, if he is then he'll probably take over and direct his sons in the same fashion that Guilliman does with his Ultramarines or Azrael with the Unforgiven, a bunch of chapters answering the call of one man but still acting independently which is also similar to how the Black Templars have been doing things with each Crusade doing its own thing but ultimately answering to the High Marshall.

>he doesnt know
It gets better

>Space vikings
>Not a bunch of low IQ furries

Didn't Magnus turn the furry homeworld into a warpfire ball ?

Since the Black Templars are so numerous but spread all around the galaxy, does this result in any divergent culture between each crusading fleet?

No, each Marshall has his own heraldry beside the Chapter colors but the Crusades are not gone long enough to create a different culture than the Chapter's, at most they'd be gone for a couple of decades and even if they were lost the dozens of chapter keeps all follow the BT ideology so new recruits would also come with the Chapter's cultural baggage.

>furfag's homeworld is now demon country!

Based Magnus

>24 replies
>15 poster
Samfagging dark angelfags again. So cringy. This thread has nothing to do with you, fuck off.

Lemme deal with these Fallen.

Legion of the damned > all

>that weak ass crozius

Your faith is lacking!.

>that weak ass sword
Loyalty is it's own reward!

No one spoke about the DA

I'd say he kinda-sorta allows guilliman the formal continuation of the imperial regent thing, but every IF successor asks how high when he says jump.
I also wouldn't put it past him to have gone 180 and embraced the emperor as a god as part of him having turned into loyalist Perty

FAITH WILL BE MY TOOOORCH

I like to imagine that box at the hilt of the sword is actually a speaker and its blasting his Purging MegaMix

>Purging MegaMix
Holy shit that sounds amazing! What's he blasting Veeky Forums?

IDK, he was really against the idea to begin with and there's 10k years of evidence that he had the right idea to begin with.

Would kinda have to since the IF were all wiped out

>What's he blasting Veeky Forums?

Heretics.

>h ttps://youtu.be/Bznxx12Ptl0?t=80

>What's he blasting Veeky Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=wBgp5aDH23g

I can only laugh as I try to envision a chill as fuck Dark angel space marine chaplin.

Purging based on skin.