Who here getting JUST’d right now

who here getting JUST’d right now

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/59CupUy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how lol what are you holding

Not getting JUST, but I'm missing moon missions that I shouldn't, like VEN and XRP. Sold stack too early. But portfolio still green and comfy.

thats why you get in early at low cap coins that will moon

discord.gg/59CupUy for moon missions (low cap alt coins, no pump n dump)

I can only assume you're holding LINK. A coin that reeks of curry and Sergey's big mac containers.

>whole market is in the green
>gets JUSTed anyway
never change biz

BOUGHT ZCLASSIC ATH

Made 7 bets on Fx, lost 2, won 5. Should have held them all, but got weak hands for the two I lost on. Would'a killed it otherwise.

Sometimes, you see a graph, and it just makes you smile.

Got pajeeted into burst, been told of mega pumps incoming, now I'm a bagholder with no money

Sold all my XRP for SALT when SALT was ATH. I could have switched back earlier today at the new ATH for a 10% gain but I thought XRP was about to dip for sure. It just keeps going up.

>Had a comfy stack of Salt and Fun
>Sell them for BCash promising myself I would go back in once I get more liquidity when it got listed on Coinbase
>As anticipated in booms
>Whale gets in front of my sell order
>It tanks
>Chart still shows it is above my buy in for a quick buck
>Didn't notice it was lagging behind a couple minutes
>Accidentally sell at a 1.4k loss
>It rebounds
>Fuck me
>Go all in on another coin feeling stupid and telling myself never buy Bcash again
>Meanwhile Salt and Fun moon boom
>Only up 3% on the other coin I am tied up with

ITT: literal retards who deserve to be poor

hold me Veeky Forums

What's the other coin? Why would you go all in lmao can you guys not follow a few basic rules

rip

>people are losing money today

fucking downies, why don't you just hold something solid like XEL/UBQ/DCR/STRAT/NEO instead of being so shit

>buying NEO after mooning
>haven't heard of any of the other coins besides STRAT
fuck you

I'm up for the day but AION is cucking me. Bought at 3900 sat now at 3300.

Fucc

im sorry

>quite literally everything up
>JUST'd

fucking how?

literally impossible

I sold SALT for the fork coins like a fucking retard and bought back near ATH. JUSTVILLE is my home.

Alright faggots, listen to an oldfag who, unlike some of these cunts here, will not kick you when you're down.
Losing money in a green market can be emotionally catastrophic. My greatest losses were in times like these. When everyone but me seemed to be making money it'd just wreck my head and I'd proceed to lose even more money by FOMO buying other coins and just generally being stupid.
If you've lost money today, I have an order for you, and you'd be smart to listen.
>do not, I repeat, do not buy anything today.
>leave your coins for a while and go do something else.
>return in a day or two with a clearer head

PAJEET FUCK OFF. NO ONE ON THIS BOARD LIKES YOU, YOU BROWN-SKINNED, POO-SMELLING, PATHETIC SUBMANLET. SCURRY ON BACK TO BITCOINTALK WHERE YOU BELONG

thanks for taking the time to type that out, it's solid advice

I accidentally left my 9999sat sell order for XRP up when I went to bed last night, big fucking mistake
been trippin balls all day about it, FOMO is strong

fuck it I'm gonna go get a goddamn burger

You're not going to make it (especially if you think Neo has already mooned lmao)

it's the same guy posting this thread every time, he's not getting JUSTed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA