YOU TOLD ME THAT RIPPLE WAS A SHITCOIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU TOLD ME THAT RIPPLE WAS A SHITCOIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it is

but that doesn't mean you cant benefit from it, retard

It still is.
If you like PnD buy it.

Ya OP it a pump and dump every 1 know a good coin always go up forever

It's going to hit $2 innit?

>shitcoins don’t go up

If someone on Veeky Forums tells you a coin is a shitcoin, buy it.

always do your own research, I used to hate it too until I did mine.

---

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs's share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

>centralized

It can be shut down.

>If Veeky Forums tells you a coin is a shitcoin, buy it.
So, everyone go buy a ton of bitcoin

>he actually thought a coin backed by bankers is a shitcoin

kek, as much as I hate centralized coins, you have to be deluded not to think Ripple wouldn't moon.

there's no way ripple is worth this price. buying now has huge risk, very little upside. think logically, people.

every magazine/newpasper is featuring it

exchanges are reporting 100k signups per day

there are millions of people waiting to get verified and their first buy will be ripple

buy while it's still cheap

You'll have a chance to buy back in at 1.30$ tomorrow. Chill out

>Centralized corporate controlled bank token
>100% premined
>Total supply 99,993,093,880 XRP
>Circulating supply 38,739,144,847 XRP
>Developers kept the rest (over 50 billion tokens)
>Token not required to use network
>Technically not a cryptocurrency, functions like Paypal or Venmo
> a super important bank-to-bank network token, but is traded by john doe on polo and bittrex
>Ripple foundation promises it's totally not a scam

>listening to biz

90% of biz are inwesting in shitcoins

>didn't read the post
>repeating stupid lies

stay poor and salty

great, just bought 100k

ETHfags eternally btfo

never listen to biz, 2 weeks ago they hated ripple, now they act like they didn't

all retard panic sellers who will send it crashing into the ground once the whales take their profits

>centralized payment network masquerading as a crypto currency

It's popularity and lack of understanding from the people buying it is dangerous to this whole decentralized experiment. It sure as fuck isn't peer to peer cash/transaction system.

Does it seem like a good idea to sell all now and buy later tonight? I feel like things always start to go down around soon til like midnightish

Dude no, the Asians pumped this one up overnight

>trusting miners

I don't think you understand how PoW or game theory works. Nobody is trusting the miners. If we did the network wouldn't be trustless, brainlet.

do you understand what reorg attacks are you fucking retard?

Thanks, lol, God damn my FOMO will kill me

>amassing 51% of the network to double spend a transaction

vs

>colluding entities to rig the game in their favor

Politics has failed, which is why we trust in protocol not people. Fucking retard.

It is.
BTC is shitcoin too.
People buying it != useful coin