Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

Flowers Without Names Can Just Sway In The Warp edition

>Boooooonesinger is Reaady!
warhammer-community.com/2017/10/24/free-rules-for-the-craftworlds-bonesingergw-homepage-post-2/

>A dry Eldar youtube leak
youtube.com/watch?v=4ne8vBVT8N0&t=

>GW FAQ (1.2, Commissars now working as intended):
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata#40k-errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no escape

but this thread doesn't have the math chart

everyone head to

Damn. I missed that.

>Math-hammer
>replaced with squigs
Why I'm not suprised?

remove xenos

Remove bards

Leskovar

THREAD QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>How often do you play

>what army(s) do you play?

>how painted is your army(s)?

Who is your waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>How often do you play
Last game was almost 2 years ago now.

Painting Death Guard right now, have SW / Necron / Tau / AdMech / DEldar
I've painted six plague marines at this point, hoping to finish a seventh tomorrow.
Who is your waifu
Pic related

>How often do you play
About once a week

Admech with assorted Imperial addons (Assassin/Sisters of Silence/Inquisitor) for flavour

Fully, with custom bases

since I'm indecisive as fuck which color scheme should I go with for my eldar Biel-tan, Saim-hann, or Mymeara

What are some good starter units for Tau?
Mainly for practicing painting skills.

Carcharodons are pretty neat.

>Carcharodons

Shame they made them furfags in the books.

Wait what?

fire warriors and a fireblade + some pathfinders and devil fish is a good start

or go all commanders

They're mutating into scalies. in the book some of the older space sharks are growing gills

Those eyes are pretty nice desu

Monthly

Orks, building DG one box at a time.

I have 2 DG models painted

Froppy

once a month usually. Actually getting two games in this month, adults are busy.

Tyranids & Ynnari

2000pts Tyranids totally painted, but got better at painting now so consider re-doing them. 1500pts Ynnari mostly painted, just need to finish a squad of harlies, troupe leader, yvraine & visarch before I buy any more for them

I try to play once a week
Guard and Inquisition
My army was fully painted but I recently built about 40 new models and a few tanks.
Don't have one.

What should i get for myself this Christmas?

Does this work as an ally Wraith detachment for an Harlequin army? No point costs because the codex hasn’t come out yet so it would end up being wrong and higher than the real cost

Patrol Detachment
>Wraithseer
D-Cannon
>Spiritseer
Faolchu’s Wing
>Rangers x5
>Wraithblades with Ghostswords
>Wraithlord
Aeldari Missile Launcher x2
>Wave Serpent

Add the question how many traps and trannies have you had sex with

>How often do you play?
Never since nobody here seems to play it so I'm stuck as a DoWfag. Considering buying some cheap IG to start painting though.
If I did it would be IG or Nids even if nids are perpetually underpowered
N/A
>Who is your waifu
Graf Zeppelin but lets not get into that

A summary execution. The true devoted of the Imperium would be content to vask in the Emperor's grace during their mandatory prayers, knowing that the greatest gift of all is being able to serve mankind, even if your service doesn't truly matter in the grand scheme of things.

Waifu has an interesting color scheme. Wonder what army those colors would look neat on.

A dragon dildo.

Tools.
Be it lights, photo booth, brushes, sculpting tools, clamps or what have you.

Post op or pre op?

>Graf Zeppelin
I googled it and that's an aircraft.

We need to get into this.

If it has a German name it's been a loli in a manga.

First thought is GSC but let me know if you think of anything better. Never thought of doing a Waifu based army but I'm liking the idea.

Both

Kancole
Not a loli actually.

Please don't shit up the the thread withtrap autism

Some people like planes. If you're ever on VG look up the Ace Combat general to see people nutting about gen4-7 supersonics.

Drop the trips

If you get to bring in waifus I get to bring in girls with penises.

>Please don't shit up the the thread with trip autism

Also might as well be pedantic and say it's an aircraft carrier.

My buddies and I have been starting to play a tad bit more recently, kinda bi-weekly I guess.
I play Necrons and Thousand Sons, since Egypt is sexy as hell.
Necrons are mostly painted, Thousand Sons I started recently so not much is done yet. Progress on them is slow compared to crons, but still really fun.
Hard choice but pic related

>Taking trap over trips

I'll have you know I'm collating data from the thread questions you fucking moron. holy fuck you are a dumb cunt.

>liking aircraft
Forgot my pic.

How will you deal with armies that have more than 50 models on the table?

lose the trip, faggot.

Originally the name was for an actual Zeppelin. But yes boat ladies is much better than rape lolis.

Trips who like nips and traps who like braps.

Does you math depend on the use of a trip?

Trips, traps, pol, waifus, dank meems and feels all detract from a thread not specifically for on the aforementioned.

Trips are useful at times. I'm not sure why that guy thinks he needs one right now though.

Sure, many things are useful at times, other times they are a distraction and cause for consternation.

I can agree with that.
Back on topic, since I located a near-ish GW retailer what would be a good first attempt at painting model for IG?

There'll be a section in the pie for faggots who can't handle trips

They aren’t really that present in my meta, with the exception of an Ork player

Though you are right, I don’t really have an answer for that, but I don’t think Harlequins or Wraith really have an answer for that, and those are the models I want to play.
In fact the only reason there is a ranger unit in the list is because adding two more wraith units to make it a Vanguard detachment would cost too much

Get a Russ. You can figure out your scheme and tanks are always fun to make and paint.

>How often do you play
At least once a week, sometimes more if I'm lucky.
Emperor's Children, Daemons of Slaanesh, Renegade Vostroyans
Not very, couldn't give an exact number though, I'm a procrastinator.
>Waifu
Fulgrim.
I fucked a ftm or whatever, the one that's born a chick and wants to be a dude, I refuse to use her preferred pronouns either way.
She was crazy man, she was into biting and whips and candle wax and drugs. She fucked me with a double ended dildo a few times which was nice.
does it count if I am the trap?

This is Veeky Forums sir, please un trip. We can't deal with the current level of faggotry you are outputing.

alright, so everyone hear knows how royally screwed and nerfed to the fucking ground commissars are now right?? its not even worth taking them, because if your conscripts suffer big casulties (with they most certainly will) with the commissar you'll likely lose MORE. Fucking hell. this wouldnt be a problem, cept now we can only take 30 conscripts,

tldr; guard fags reeeing for the rest of 8th edition

What kind of space marine is that?

Well there are those wraithflamers and I think the wraith jest also has some aoe, and the lord can take flamers on his fists.

Well actually we can, that's the good thing about trips, you just filter hims ans all the faggotry goes away.

Really all shitposters should be forced to wear trips.

Please don't bring this skub into another thread.

>>How often do you play
Almost every day, unless work suddenly interferes.
>>what army(s) do you play?
Black Legion CSM
>>how painted is your army(s)?
Slightly above tabletop level.

Personally I dont care. I was already using commissar tanks and Inquisitors.

>Playing every day
>Only having one army

I admire your focus and discipline.

How does a trip detract from anything. The only people that point it out are people complaining about it

I play maybe once a month, sometimes less.
I play Guard, planning to make a small Alpha Legion force.
My guards are about 90% painted now, a few units left to do.
No waifu.

Reading all HH books, as well as new Black Legion-focused ones, made absolutely fall in love with the idea of united Chaos and I like the play-style of my army so it is pretty easy to stay focused.

>How does a meatspin gif detract from anything. The only people that point it out are people complaining about it

it's part of chan culture, you should educate yourself, neo friend.

I would argue a small word above a post is a rather different thing than a graphic NSFW .gif.

Not on Veeky Forums.

see

I was going to continue arguing but then I remembered the most common symptoms of autism and where I am. Carry on, I'm sorry for partaking in the derailing.

I fucked just the one at the gamestore. She wore a fur hat and said she was a first born Vostroyan.

If I want to play something that has part of the army zooming around the battlefield to go full anime on the enemy and utterly destroy shit in CC, what are good options? Eldar and use some Harlequin? Imperial stuff and put a few Assassins in there?

If only we could build a big beautiful internet wall to keep you refugees out.

Did she also summon after you disembarked her?

Could do venoms and wyches if you like the aesthetic.

I had to do an emergency disembark because she exploded. Rolled a one and took a mortal nap.

Anyone else's meta full of tanks and elites that it's boring and easy to pubstomp? I wish I could experience this horde meta.

Dark Angels. Ravenwing zoom around, Deathwing go anime.

Bought a Foul Blightspawn and Biologous Putrifier just to realize they are fucking useless since the main strength of DG seems to be in their vehicles ironically

Come play mine, it's entirely Nids, Orks, Guard, and Daemon hordes. Our games usually take at least 3 hours.

Don't underestimate the power of those hyper-nades. Especially with your command power letting the whole squad toss one at once, it can prove for some interesting shooting phases.

Yeah it's a nice meme to pull off for sure, but I feel like my plague marines underperform otherwise

why couldn't they just call them blightspawns and putrifiers?

What should go in a FA Saim-Hann detachment with Shining Spears that won't feel like tax units?

honestly its easier to call them grenade guy and flamer guy.

scat bikers

My meta is pretty varied. My main issue is no one plays any melee. There's one Ork player and that's it. Everyone else plays shooty armies. I want to have epic melee fights that are turn 1-6 of bloodbaths. Not running away the game. I literally win 80% of my games because people run away and give me full board control.

scat bikes are shit even with codex, unless you always play ITC

My meta is 50% Guilliman w/ assblasters/land raiders marching forward. 20% other varieties of Imperium, 15% chaos 15% xenos.

thanks to being able to fall back, 8th edition is pretty much shooting all the time.

scat bikes are basically a 4shot BS3+ str 6 gun, you could do worse for 28 ppm. especially in a FA slot.

no AP no bueno

there isn't any other cost effective units in FA.

So more Shining Spears then?

Why do people run away so much? Last game I played was against a melee-heavy SW that turtled up for 2 turns and allowed me freely to blast him with artillery while my infantry squads advanced onto the objectives. He did try to deepstrike some termies though, but they failed the charge and ate 2 rounds of shooting from a meltavet squad with a heavy bolter. I almost always move up my infantry, the objectives are key to the game, not squad survival.

Exactly. Everyone falls back and all my melee units barely do anything offensively. Tactically they are great. They grab objectives, interrupt tanks, draw aggro, but they never really kill much. I build my core around melee and that shit never does anything. It's all the ranged support.
Very unfortunate. My condolences user.

I guess, but they are pretty bad compared to scat bikes.