Masternode 2018

2018 will be the year of the Masternode.

Masternodes are web services that validate transactions for the network like miners do for Bitcoin, but they do not carry any burdensome computational requirement. Masternodes require an investment of coin to become active, but once active are rewarded with additional coin at fixed intervals. This means to control 51% of the network, you need 51% of the currency stored in operating masternodes.

XMCC is currently $2.5/ea and require 1000 XMCC for a Masternode that currently pays at 2 XMCC a day. The network is staging an update that will boost the payout to 5 XMCC a day. With the 5000 XMCC I hold in Masternodes, that is $62.50/day in payouts at the current price.

I predict that after the payout upgrade the ROI will be more appealing to investors and many people will clamor to get their own masternode, sending the price way up. Right now an XMCC Masternode is $2500 and this may be your last chance to afford one if you're a poorfag.

2018 will be the year of the masternode because once XMCC is successful many will try to replicate its success with a variety of flashy gimmicks.

Just so's you know.

(Pic is toopoor)

masternodes are just a half-measure to true PoS and result in a greatly imbalanced wealth and power distribution to a handful of node owners, and just because there are x nodes it doesn't mean there are also x owners, as many people run multiple nodes.

>just because there are x nodes it doesn't mean there are also x owners
I never said otherwise.

Wealth inequality exists everywhere always. I don't know why that's a surprise.

is a masternode just a light program you run on your desktop pc, or does it require special hardware?

just bought 100K CHC

A consumer grade computer can run many masternodes.

the point is that decentralization of the system is not a key point and thus it sacrifices security because of it
masternodes also raise the bar so far above the retail investor/miner's level that it always ends up as a horse chasing a carrot that they will never get

get that disgusting slut off my board.

this is a site for pristine azn qts and big booty bitches, not bottom of the barrel trash like toopoor

>masternodes also raise the bar so far above the retail investor/miner's level that it always ends up as a horse chasing a carrot that they will never get
Not entirely true unless 1000 XMCC becomes hundreds of thousands of dollars, and even then people might look at gaining a masternode like we do look at buying our first house.

I would pump my cummies so far into toopoor's disgusting whore ass and I wouldn't even feel bad about it

this. povertythots are disgusting.
>tattoos
>cigarettes
Trash. Absolute garbage.

Did anyone say masternodes?

thats besides the point. all these shitcoins are implementing masternodes like it's the golden ticket. form over function.
all nodes no actual traffic to process. only pajeet pump and dumps.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

Or they will just start a new masternode scheme instead of trusting in the bankers of yours, because nothing stops them from it and there is far more upside. See the problem here? It's not a trustless system if the bar is so high that you need to place your trust in a few whales holding the market up. It concentrates the prisoner's dilemma to a tiny group of people.

just rubbed a bunch of my arian seed out to her

would love to throatfuck her
ill buy her if i make it

>arian

>arian
what exchange has this coin

>Wealth inequality exists everywhere always.
Intelligence inequality exists everywhere always.

She killed peep

good, he was the only person on earth trashier than her

>posts on Veeky Forums
>is commie
lmao kill yourself

lmao