Chaos god creation table

Would making a Chaos Gods creation table be feasible or not?

Of course no.
It's a fucking god, it'll be virtually invincible

Sure. For making a custom patron deity for a warband.

Not.

There are four Chaos Gods.

No, not five. Four.

A table for creation a minor diety, that is actually a daemon prince/greater daemon/some other sort of powerful warp entity? Sure, but does it really need a whole seprate table? I would go for three-five rolls on a Chaos Warband Creation tables and similar.

>Malal

Chaos Undivided pls go

Doesn't exist anymore

Naw. Fuck that noise.
My chaos squats gotta worship someone.

spess Hasut

Didn’t Horned Rat become one?

Ultimately I don't think so. Even for minor warp "gods" like Necoho the point is that they are utterly based on, committed to, and really just a living extension of the specific emotions and thoughts that merged to form them. A hodge-podge of traits assembled by rolling isn't going to give you the monomaniacal purpose that sentient warp collectives all have.

>Chaos God of big hats
>Commissars and Space Popes all around the galaxy worship Spess Hashut unknowingly

I meant to type Hashut but thats a hundred times better then any official chaos god.

congrats

>Aun'va reappears with an even bigger hat
>Won't explain it but acts a lot more sinister

>the big 4 are distinct from other warp entities instead of just being the most powerful of the lot
>chaos is separated into four neat little boxes
meh

>someone saved lord skullus maximus
That was unexpected.

>Chaos is secretly Orderly

>>someone saved lord skullus maximus
>That was unexpected.
I always knew it would come in handy someday. Just as planned

>"My lord Aun'va, I would never doubt you, but what is the reason we're covering every available surface in bull-heads now?"

I will help here.

I remember there was once posted a minor chaos god creation table here that was from like 2nd edition or something.

If the inhabitants of a system collectively decided to, for example, detonate their star during a tyranid invasion, what effect would that have on the Warp? Billions of souls perishing at once, in the same location, in a spirit of defiance, sacrifice, and spite.

What exactly is the cut-off for a Chaos God? Nurgle and Khorne are implied to have emerged due to medieval plagues and wars on Terra, but Slaanesh was born after a much higher threshold was reached. I know that humanity is "favored" by Chaos due to being more emotion/warp-seensitive, but why aren't we seeing new aspects of Chaos with countless trillions of human souls at play?

>If the inhabitants of a system collectively decided to, for example, detonate their star during a tyranid invasion, what effect would that have on the Warp? Billions of souls perishing at once, in the same location, in a spirit of defiance, sacrifice, and spite
Perharps a new daemon. I'm not sure, but I think Khorne would enjoy the idea of defiance.
>What exactly is the cut-off for a Chaos God? Nurgle and Khorne are implied to have emerged due to medieval plagues and wars on Terra, but Slaanesh was born after a much higher threshold was reached
I think it's more that Nurgle and Khorne were born during that age, and not necessarialy that the wars and plagues on Terra directly birthed them.
>but why aren't we seeing new aspects of Chaos with countless trillions of human souls at play?
Probably their deaths feed the current gods. Your world is getting nuked? You're going to feel hate or despair, which will feed Khorne or Nurgle.

Horned Rat and Hashut are Chaos gods

Important to know

The Chaos gods are shit anyway. They don't represent all emotions, they don't represent all aspects, they're just 4 entities with a distinct theme, but there's still room for more in the mix.

>Perharps a new daemon. I'm not sure, but I think Khorne would enjoy the idea of defiance.
If the primary motivation was less defiance, more self-sacrifice to prevent further incursion, I think it might weigh more toward a new daemon. Destroying yourself to save someone else is pretty much in direct opposition to the ideals of Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh, and Tzeentch. It could make for an interesting daemon, since self-sacrifice can entail some pretty unsavory things (in the same way that hope is the realm of Tzeentch) but would offer a much different dynamic than with the other factions.

Considering often Imperial soldiers die in such a state, and how contrary it is to the taste of the "orthodox" powers (and I would assume that while such a violent death would empower Khorne, its nature as an inglorious and self-effacing sacrifice would likely seem perverse to the diety), such an entity could likely have coalesced. This isn't to say that every soldier's death fuels it, but there would certainly be a high proportion of "sacrifices" made more out of a spirit of comradery and duty than of hate and violence. Honorable combat may be a trapping of Khorne, but throwing yourself on a mine seems like a stretch.

Perhaps the patron of the Chaos Raptors is something similar, since there may be an unaligned daemon behind their (multi-faction) cult. It's too bad we don't get much lore on these entities.

>What is Hashut
>What is the Horned Rat
>What is Malal

One thing I wondered, why is there no chaos god of terror? Nurgle is the god of fear it could be argued, the dread of something you know is coming, but where is the god of suprise? Surely many have died feeling that, where does their power go?