Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Errata/warhammer_aos_rules_en.pdf
games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Compendiums/warhammer-aos-warriors-of-chaos-en.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never because Age of Sigmar doesn't deserve anything nice

I am pretty sure the city rules are for both sides. Sometimes one city is attacking another.

Firestorm SCANS WHEN ?!
City rules !

>Shitty memes are better than no memes

Soon

I'm a 40k player trying to get in into Age of Sigmar. How good are the Seraphon? The Undead?

Seraphon : GREAT (if you like Dino models) : wide range & new rules in the General Handbook 2017 (buy this and the Seraphon Batteltome, you'll be fine).

Undead : Wait January 2018 !

So, fellow anons. I fell for the meme of "Stormcast totally work as Terminators in 40k!". It helps that I play Minotaurs, so the sculpted muscles don't look out of place, what with the greek theme of my Spehss Muhreens.
My question is, how's the posability of them? Can I freely pose the torso and arms, or are they monopose only? Pic related is the box I'm looking to buy. And if one of you guys knows, how do the Custodian Guardian Spears/Grey Knight Halbers compare to them? Are the Liberator hands attached to the weapon, or the arm? I want to use them as not!TH/SS Terminators, and I think spears, or at least something similar, would look pretty rad.

Thanks for any answers.

At least cut off the lower leg and use termi legs.

They are somewhat multipose. That is, the torso and legs come separate on balljoint, as does the head. Arms are flat-joint, but due to large shoulder pads and shields, their poseability is limited. They're about as poseable as marines, maybe little less. Hands come holding weapons, except for 2-handed obviously.

memes you say?

Are there any Aelfs?

SCE and Custodes are roughly the same size. The two kits should take conversions no problem, though I suspect the two would look awful together.
If no user has done so until I get home I can post pics for comparison.

>have wanders from old WE army but half of them are no longer usable
>have some tzeentch from old 5th 40k army mostly in the form of horrors
>have some Sylvaneth from WE plus a Christmas box
>dont want to actually play any of them because other people around play them, too
>tfw
Halp

Repostan for some more opinions on the hair replacement.
Twintails on Angharad.
I'm also open for other ideas, but the mask/helmet has to stay (since I can't remove the head without ruining the rest of the model).

I'd of more of a ponytail o look like a helmet plume

Well, that should be good enough. Not like actual Terminators are any more posable.

Well, pic related is what made me think about it. I'd put Terminator shoulderpads on it though, to give them a bit more bulk and I'll look for a different helmet. Corinthian style too, but with a horse-hair crest, and the Custodes spears to make them look more like hoplites. Not sure about adding a powerpack though.

I wish this was not a meme

Is compendium good or bad in concept?

The exalted hero with Battle Standard doesn't even have a model.

good

Soon

Furnace Kings soon

That won't ever happen. They would be the most complete faction and only Stormcasts are allowed to.

What's the weather like in Prague?

Dunno, it's sunny here in Spain tho.

He's in Berlin..well, sort of. Kreuzberg is cheaper.

Are Squats good?

Yes.

squats dont exist anymore

>Buy 2 warriors of chaos box to make a unit of 20 because GW only puts 16 in a box.
>Have extra warriors.
> Put a banner in one hand
>Axe in the other
HOLY SHIT I JUST MAKE AN EXAULTED HERO WITH A BANNER!!

Still fucking butt mad slaves can't ally with them but they can ally with slaves

So I am going on tournament on saturday and my army exist of those units :

Allegiance: Order

Leaders
Branchwych (80)
Treelord Ancient (300)

Battleline
10 x Dryads (100)
20 x Dryads (200)

Units
3 x Kurnoth Hunters (220)
- Scythes

Reinforcement Points (0)

Total: 900 / 1000
Allies: 0 / 200

I am wondering what else could I fill for those 100 points? Any batallion? I cannot fit tree revenants or other things like that because what the army have is the only models I have for now for Sylvaneth

Just a little fuck up.. Kurnoth hunters are with bows

I said relegating the BSB to compendium because "phasing out OOP models" is stupid because there never was a model. I know how to make one.

There was a model for the banner barrer

They were mentioned in 8th edition.

When? I've never seen one.

Ain't it the one the feature in the AoS app under exaulted hero with standard

That's a Chosen Icon Bearer, I have one of those.

cool. still doesnt matter, as they aren't part of 40k 8th. unless there is a fan codex or something hes referring to, he needs to be asking /40kg/ anyway

He was probably asking about Kharadron Overlords.

Undead can play a bit like melee admech, we've got a fuck tonne of attacks and mortal wounds which is kind of like the volume of hits from taser and just the mortal wounds that we get from Stalkers/Electro priests. Spirit Hosts are a good example of this, expensive elite units that deal out a fuck tonne of attacks and have a chance to generate loads of mortal wounds.

But in general Death slowly shamble up the board getting shot to shit, only it doesn't matter because we regenerate half our losses like Necrons and have guardsmen level of bodies on the field to just overwhelm shit and drown people in 'weak' attacks. Or you can play them as an elite faction with tanky, hard hitting units by playing Soulblight (Vampires) such as Blood Knight and Vargheist heavy lists (this is my favourite army to play).

But yeah, we generally footslog along using key heroes to give us regeneration and buffs and then just wash over enemies with the sheer amount of bodies. We have hardly any ranged units (I think dragons have a breath attack, and archers and catapults are OOP tomb kings units) and our fast units generally have no synergy with our army and don't benefit from the buffs from heroes. For example, Hex-Wraiths wouldn't benefit from the buffs provided from Corpse-carts and Wight Kings so they can be a bit of a weak choice.

Seraphon can play similarly with slightly stronger infantry blobs but their real strengths are in their big fuck-off dinos like the terradons or bastiladons. I hear they're really damn good in casual but I wouldn't know, the only Lizard player near me is my brother and he hardly ever comes down to my store.

No he thought he was being funny with an oh so original joke akin to 'lol sigmarines'. I did not find it warranted the humoring he was asking for.

The original compendium Exalted Hero with Battle Standard is actually really damn powerful. And you can still use that warscroll as it wasn't removed/renamed in the new compendium.

Just KYS.

I don't know because I can't find anyone to play :'(

But it doesn't have any faction keywords so unless you play generic Chaos you can't really take it. And I wouldn't say he's that powerful, a mortal wound on a 4+ to every unit in 10" isn't that strong. Maybe you could use the totem keyword for extra attacks with bloodreavers and the like rules that need a totem, but again faction keywords.

I tried but the fanbase kept me alive thanks to videogames and lgs

I am assuming you meant Allegiance: Sylvaneth
Also, I would suggest replacing the 10 Dryads with Tree Revenants. Dryads aren't that great in units of 10, and the spooky ghosts ability to teleport can be useful.
Then you can use the extra hundred points to get the unit of 20 dryads up to 30.

Or, you can just go with 2 units of 20.

There isn't any battalion you can have with the models you are using, so you may as well just throw another unit in there.

I'm talking about the warscroll from the old compendium.

> And you can still use that warscroll as it wasn't removed/renamed in the new compendium.

It is quite literally the first entry in the new compendium.

Why is this game so dead fuck. I havent found another player in my area for months now.

I don't have tree revenants and don't really have money to buy more, 30 dryads is the only thing I have sadly

>No money
>Playing TREE PEOPLE
>FUCKIN S T I C K S
Nigga they are fuckin stick people.
Just go outside and build some from twigs.
Have you seen the old treekin and treeman? They looked like something you made in kindergarden

Because it's a very medicore game. I accept that the only reason AoS is played in stores is because people got burned out playing 40k and need a break/ are waiting for their Dex.

Fact is AoS is a very sub par game with super ambiguous rules that requier house ruleing out the ass, and it is coming off the heels of a much better and structured game, that had it's entire setting nuked.

just got the barrow lords deathrattle starter. question is should I build my graveguard with shields or 2 handed weapons? is the save worth it?

>If you run Crypt Ghast Courtier + 3x3 Flayers you should run their Deadwatch battalion, though you don't seem to have the pts for it
Yeah, the minimum cost of Deadwatch is 830pts
>I would concentrate on a Lord+Mount, some Courtiers and a shitload of Ghouls and Ghasts
Well, king on gheist is 400pts so I don't have a lot of space to squeeze Courtiers, Ghouls and Ghasts
> It's better in 2k games anyway
I want to buy a start collecting box for a big guy king and two Nightfeast Hunters boxes because they have more ghouls than start collecting so I will have nearly 2000pts. The point is I want to start with smaller games to sink in step by step

Depends on army.
If you need rend, do the 2 handers.
If you need tanky units, do the shields.

Id go with rend. you can use blocks of normal skeles as your meat. You can always cast mystic shield on them too

>Yes goy, buy this 80euro piece of resin
>What do you mean its just rocks and you can carve it from some pink styro for $3?
>No you need THIS pile of rocks, Its better trussssssst me.

>Seraphon
top tier
>The Undead
Can you be more specific? There's lots of undead factions

>Why is this game so dead fuck
its an expensive hobby and sci fi is more popular than fantasy in culture right now

Precisely the point, as you can use any version of a warscroll.

Am I required to put my skaven on round bases? I kind of want to keep them on square bases because I still have a small group I occasionally play 8E/9th age with.

Except the old version of the warscroll doesn't have any valid points anymore.
The only points for it exist in GHB1. The GHB2017 points are in the compendium, which of course, is for the warscroll IN the compendium, not the old one.

It is okay to use in open play, but not matched play.

No

Some tournaments may require it though

Not even that, it's that the only thing that really appealing about fantasy, a good fantasy alternative to tolkin or Warcraft, got nuked for over the top fantasy that is a Hodge podge of misinterpreted Norse mythology and ground marines.

Depends on your group mate. I put my clanrats on 25mm round bases because using 20mm squares is a huge advantage

I disagree with every single point in your post. But that's ok, we both have our own opinions.

go back to your containment thread fantasycuck

You don't have to but you are going to be tfg because square bases give you an advantage especially with skaven

Got the base coats and drybrushing colors down on my Icebrow Hunter aka the retarded gingerbreadman because of his derpy pose. I made the winterlion chest skull holder have mad red eyes and golden teeth to fit in with the theme of the rest of the tribe and I think the red tipped black horns look pretty good. His left hand is dipped in gore, as he is part of the Eurlbad, aka the Eating Hand, and in the book it says they ceremonially keep that hand wet with gore from ripping out the heart of their prey and eating it so often.

I ran out of base rubble and need to get some stormhost silver for wear and tear on the gargant hacker and the maw teeth, so while I'm at the flgs I'll pick some up while having a 2k game against Seraphon or Chaos!

>56063193

Nah it's legal in matched play as well. A simple heads up to your opponent is all that's needed to prevent confusion.

Thanks lads, I'll probably end up rebasing my rats in that case and just keep my Brets for 8e/9th age

And while I disagree with you, I still recognize your opinions as valid and understandable.

FUCK YOU NIGGER CUNT WHY CANT YOU BE POLITE YOU MONEY GRUBBING AOS LOVING SHIT BAG! LOOK AT THIS GUY AS AN EXAMPLE YOU RUDE MOTHERFUCKER!

This is the first time I see non-grey hunter. I like it, good job BCR-kun

No? You can only use the most up to date points and warscrolls, can you use old Sayl's warscroll? No, right? this is the same. I fucking wish I could tho.

>No? You can only use the most up to date points and warscrolls
That is technically not correct. As per the FAQ you can use any version of a warscroll.

It's a shitty ruling and most reasonable players (and TOs) will disagree and say you need to use the most recent version, but that's not the official ruling.

Oh man old sayl was on point.
I see you charged my shield wall, it would be a shame if all of a sudden my super buffed unit flew behind you 3" away and charged :3

Get the fuck out seriously? Source ?

>As per the FAQ

Page 7 of the rules FAQ
games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Errata/warhammer_aos_rules_en.pdf

Well I guess this is a case of measuring from base vs measuring from model.

I've been thinking of an Ironjawz list.
Leaders
Megaboss on Maw-Krusha (460)
Orruk Warchanter (80)
Orruk Warchanter (80)
Moonclan Grot Shaman (80)

Battleline
6 x Orruk Gore Gruntas (280)
- Ironjawz Battleline
3 x Orruk Gore Gruntas (140)
- Ironjawz Battleline
- Ironjawz Battleline
- Ironjawz Battleline
10 x Orruk Ardboys (180)
- Ironjawz Battleline
10 x Orruk Ardboys (180)
- Ironjawz Battleline

Battalions
Gorefist (220)
I wonder if this will work or is it too reliant on rude boars and the like?

Not really. Base to base measuring is an officially endorsed house rule. Using any version of a warscroll is explicitly allowed by the rules.

I don't get it

What about shit that isn't in the GHB2? did they clarify this yet?

I want muh Throt 'n Skweel

I finally started my Ogre project I've always dreamed of ever since they came out as an army in WHFB

I have serious doubts with their bases. Do I go square or do I go round?

Round bases are more aesthetic and can be fit into square formation movement trays if I want to WHFB

if it doesnt have a pitched battle profile then its not legal in matched play

ghb17 explicitly states that the pitched battle profiles in ghb17 supercedes all other printed point values before the book came out, and that anything new going forward takes precedence over ghb17

so you must use the most up to date point values but you can use any warscroll. Its really weird, and most people say you have to use the most up to date warscroll

So you need to use the most up-to-date points but warscroll are fine

As always rip hell Cannon

What are you working on /aosg/?

>As always rip hell Cannon
Hellcannon is still legal, it has a pitched battle profile in the compendium warscrolls

games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Compendiums/warhammer-aos-warriors-of-chaos-en.pdf

But it does not have one for the ghb2017

A unit doesn't need to be in GHB17 to be legal, it just has to have a pitched battle profile. You must use the most up to date profile for points, most of which are in GHB17, but not all of them.

Compendium units are still legal in matched play.

>Hey opponent, can I play with the old version of my warscroll?
>Can I play with old Sayl?
>Current warscrolls it is.

You can ally beastmen because they are brayherds, you can join deamons because they are Slaanesh, but you can't join nor ally the BSB because he's from the compendium.

I need an alternative paint scheme for FEC models. What do you think about painting all these bone piercing and "decorations" gold to make them look like obscure Christian relics?

just get rid of these ugly hair ideas you post every now and then or grow a pair of balls and chose one yourself.