Not too late

You think this XRP run is natural? People with insider knowledge are accumulating. Same thing happened with BCH...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZHtnrdq
xrpchat.com/topic/14767-w3c-payment-handler-api-powered-by-interledger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How much you got

yeah OP i love FOMO buying

Yeah it's natural. XRP is tits.

This is going to 3k when it hits coinbase, just like BCH did. Buy now or stay poor. In b4 muh hurr durr cap.

No the same thing didnt happen with bch.
Unlike that trash coin, which went up in around a day, ripple is growing steadily since a few weeks

We totally pinky promise we wont dump the 50 billion XRP tokens that we kept. We hate money

Sincerely,
The Ripple developers

this is going to be the next normie JUSTing ala litecoin

Ripple is going nuts holy fuck

Why would they want to kill themselves

What is Ripple Coin Burn Alex, for the Daily Double, and The Championship Win.

Not exactly insider knowledge when it is allover the financial sites and news

Not hurt by the regulations in Korea or China

Besides B Cash is Up +++$$$$$ brah

OP, you might be right. This is unnatural.

What is different is that this is Cryptos. They can bull, and bull, and bull...

Also, there's a massive difference in the cost of entry, xrp being like .. a buck fifty.

XRP is just a young Bull.

Wow check out the price on XRP moon mission incoming

its keeps going up LOL

GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM!

What the fuck man, I went all in XRP and sold at 0.32c (AUD) and now it's at $2.44.

This is the worst feel.

I was thinking of the same thing. I am getting justed here thou, but if the previous culprit is still not caught, there is a high chance of insider trading

Dont miss the next opportunity! Ride an Asian Whale and get gainz or stay poor fagget! discord.gg/ZHtnrdq

kek sold to buy fuckin DeadBrainChild. bought back with the little btc i had left and it’s flaring up again... love xrp so far

expect a dump to 10k once it hits 13k then it'll go sideways to build up for another bull run

Whats the name of this site?

Coinmarketcap

12 mins later and is now 1,99

>Coinmarketcap
T. Hanks.

FUCK NO WAIT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DIP SO I COULD ACCUMULATE MORE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IT'S GONNA DIP AAAAAAA

Can confirm people with insider knowledge are buying en masse

bankster scam coin ripple is manipulated big time

it has no use for regular people, so why would anyone here support the scammy corrupt banks?

it can go sky high, the hell with it, still not touching it

Acumulating what jeet?

Bittrex is down. That means Ripple is going on Coinbase. Same thing happened just before bcash went on Coinbase. I went on Bittrex to buy bcash and couldn't. Good thing I bought back in to XRP last night for the Coinbase Moon mission. Buy in now. When it happens it will be too late. Everything will be ddossed and you will not be able to buy because of traffic.

I KNEW WEEKS AGO RIPPLE WAS GOING TO MOON, BUT ONLY RECENTLY MADE AN ACCOUNT AT AN EXCHANGE
STILL WAITING CONFIRMATION
MOMMY PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

I tried to vrash it this morning so I could buy more. It just went up faster.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

xrpchat.com/topic/14767-w3c-payment-handler-api-powered-by-interledger/

That's the insider knowledge guys.

been sitting on 10k of these since may literally because i couldn't be bothered to sign in and sell them. thought this would take a year or two to go normie

I remember buying in at 70¢ thinking I was retarded.

"never confuse brains with a bull market"

Same here, who's laughing now fuckers

"Ripple is going to overtake Bitcoin, each one will be $15,000 when it does. Buying at $1 is a steal" - quote from my uncle at Christmas

The normie pump

i recovered 10k couple weeks ago. creating an account would be a bitch but luckily i had pvt code backed up on paper, although that in itself was a bitch to recover

It will have a correction soon though.
I will personally use it as my main coin after the correction, it will be a solid growth machine that is really safe on-top of that.

BUT, again... a correction is about to happen.

Sell before the inevitable correction

These jews literally own 61% of all coins

>Continues to moon to $8

MFW when im jewish so im immune

Normies will hold thinking this will go to 15k, while the developers will dump just like how the Litecoin chink lee did

you wish (i also wish)

ripple never has a correction, i learnt the hard way

>It bank owned
>Devs will dump it

lol chose one

You good sir appears to be a gentleman that will appreciate my image.

has anyone checked on nick mullen to make sure he hasn't an hero'd yet

>Banks
>jewing goys
Choose both

RIPPLE RICK!

kek

>the chad crypto uncle

>the virgin JUST nephew

I said this very thing today. Those "in the know" are getting into position.

Listen, you fantastically retarded motherfucker who can't spend 2 goddamn minutes on Google: THEY CAN'T.

IT'S CALLED ESCROW AND THE SUPPLY IS LOCKED UP FOR FIVE FUCKING YEARS.

WHY are Ripple haters so unbelievably fucking dense?

Waiting for Vitalik to tweet a big Congrats to Ben Lawsky and co. over at Ripple for moving into the #2 slot (for the time being).

he's busy virtue signaling

>it can go sky high, the hell with it, still not touching it

>I hate money

Oh wow.

The only time that it went down significantly (by over 0.40) was during the BitCoin correction. It was very quick to recover afterwards, and now it's mooning.

To all the idiots who think about selling:

This is not your pump-and-dump daytrade anxietycoin.

This is something you will hold FOR AT LEAST FIVE YEARS.

This is like investing in Amazon in the early 2000s.
This is like buying BTC in 2013.

>3000 ripple

Love it. Will jump to $5/coin when it hits coinbase. $10 eoy 2018

Reminder that there are two types of people in this world, poor people and Ripple holders.

Ive been spamming every thread all day with WE WERE IN THE DIP. $1.50 was the fucking dip.

Fuck I want to buy more.... WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOO

Is XRP going to be on coinbase?

Lmao fuck imagine that world.
Ripple has a cap of like 7 quintillion.
Ripple is now the leading currency in the world. A can of coke is one riptoshi. Niggas in Chicago are killing each other to make 1 BTC (now only worth 50 riptoshi).

Plz be accurate crypto Chad.

this ripple pump is pretty much a sign that we are nearing peak normie adoption.

Only fucking absolute retards would think ripple is a good buy, back in the early adopter stage everyone agreed that XRP the token is fucking worthless

That fidget spinner coin isnt worth shit

so youre telling me that 50% of the supply is going to be dumped over the next 5 years?

we are going to double in total circulating supply in 5 years
so basically a 20% inflation rate every year for the next 5 years...
yikes

What's the quickest way for a GDAX brainlet to get some ?

math is hard
more like 15% inflation rate sorry

FUCK this increase right now.. jesus

WHEN'S THE DIP? I WANT TO BUY

Brainlet detected.
There are 38bn coins.
Way too many for 3k each EVER in the future.
Newfriend pleb.

2.07 WHAT THE FUCK

i think that was the joke

Why the fuck did I buy only 100 USD worth!??

Remember the fibonacci jew posting fancy charts with rainbow lines yesterday? He was convinced there would be a big dip back down to $1.

I WONDER WHERE THAT GUY IS NOW

>I'm going to buy the dip
me 30 minutes ago when it was at 1.78

this

nah, normies are holding 0.002 btc in their coinbase wallets. and they don't even know how to move it to another wallet, let alone another exchange in order to trade it for ripple.

> riptoshi
Do not contaminate Ripple with your plebcoin.

Seriously, I was going to buy when it was $0.4. But hold back to go with another coin that has "only" increased by ~50% since then.

Sigh..

FUCKING FAGS pumping it when it needs to settle, MUST BUY IN
BUT IT WONT DIP FAR ENOUGH

guys you should all dump right now, definite correction incoming. insider info here

uhh, you can buy ripple with fiat on bitstamp
the same bitstamp that reported 100k new signups every day a few weeks ago

So yeah, it is normies

Not dumped. A billion XRP is released from escrow every month and is available for Ripple Inc. to use in deals (i.e. giving away XRP to banks and FIs to jumpstart their usage).
Any XRP of that billion that isn't used goes back into escrow, to be released after the full 5 years runs out. They've said they don't plan to use anything like the full amount every month, so I'd expect the 5 year escrow to keep rolling for several more years. What they want is a predictable rise in price, and the highest valuation they can get. What they absolutely do not want is to crash the market and permanently damage their reputation.

the burn rate is basically nothing pajeet

I have 400 Ripple. Am I gonna make it if I let it sit for a year?

Ok Pajeet. But i am not showing vagene.

There's still time to buy more, user.

Are you me?

>2,10

This isnt slowing down. How high is this going to go before a dip? Hodling 3000 xrp since it was two bits a pop