Character Art Thread

Continuing on from a dump in a previous thread here
I'll post more armoured ladies, but feel free to post or request anything

Guys I need male elf archers with black hair. Preferably woodsy tribal elf for my campaign later today

Got any prison break stuff?

This could be a slow dump.

I see you did something good with the thread.

this is prolly pretty rare, but I would love to see a power armor combined with an elegant suit kinda stuff, basically what Bonedad is wearing

Nice

Anyone have something like this but without the eye being covered

also gonna post some random stuff

I'll see what I can dig up, but my image folders are kind of a mess, so...

like people breaking out of prison?

closest I got

Could I get some not-overdesigned warlock/scholar art?

Or generally, character art that fits a Castle Raveloft campaign, gothic feel. But again, not as overdesigned as say, Bloodborne.

This hair doesn't look so dark, but I'll post him because he's cool.

I need pics of wolf/dog people, preferably not too "furry-ish".

It's perfect thanks user

I have just one user.

Requesting sassy looking anime character art

I need young, comely human mages with blonde or platinum blonde hair.
On mobile but will contribute shortly.

Yeah, basically. Dungeon escape, skullduggery.

I need knights that have overcome great odds.

Requesting sassy looking anime character art

I fucking love the shit out of this picture every time I see it. I'm seriously considering just showing this to any player who wants to play a paladin or a cleric.

I guess this Knight was overcome by the odds.

Are skin-suits acceptable armor? Transparent Nano-membrane protects from vacuum and most bio-chem agents (if you wear a helmet) while still allowing sweat to escape, and the bits can shoot down incoming projectiles with Phased array lasers. Anything that can't be shot down gets intercepted by a layer of reflex armor which gets hard microseconds before the impact and then softens to spread the blow across the entire body.

It dosn't protect the transparent areas though. Make sure you have self-healing nanomachine symbiotes if you want to feel a breeze on your thighs in the vacuum of space.

This might be one of my favorite character arts, definitely saved.

>protects from vacuum
>still allowing sweat to escape
Not necessarily a good thing to be able to perspire if you're in the cold void of space. But yeah, it's an idea that could be made plausible with a few tweaks. Note that being a "skinsuit" would come from being incredibly tight in order to prevent pressure from varying inside the suit.

Does Anybody have any female Orc paladins?

only this guy, who is a little gender-ambiguous

It looks pretty tight to me, and trust me, perspiration is better than not perspiration in a vacuum which is neither hot nor cold due to a lack of convection or conduction.

You'll feel something like a breeze on the transparent parts as the sweat is allowed to escape the membrane at a safe rate, and everything else will feel like your own body temperature, neither warm nor cold.

Anyways, the only parts of the human body that NEED to be pressurized in space are the head and the genitals. Skin is already tight enough to hold your body together if you don't mind massive bruising. Mechanical counter pressure suits are mostly just to prevent bruising and sunburn, both of which can be doe with transparent nano-machine films which maintain hydro-static pressure and absorb UV radiation while allowing tactical sensation to get through and sweat to escape at a safe rate. Anything else opaque other than a helmet and panties is either hard armor or cosmetic.

Anybody got dragonborn paladins?

Requesting blonde female elf rangers; preferably imperial looking

Oh also while I dump what I have, anyone have any "Jesus"-ish looking guys? Basically sophisticated-looking wanderer in robes. Bonus points if they're dirty/tattered.

I have no idea what you could mean with "imperial".

I guess it also helps if some settings have the standard human so modified that while they look like normal human on the outside, yet at the same time they are essentially post-human.

I guess like; fancy armour, vaguely roman-esque? Opulent'd be more apt- but this is also awesome.

Might be a bit too "modern", but that's all I have, user.

Yes, but even baseline humans can survive surprisingly well in hard vacuum.

Contrary to bad movies, the worse that happens to your skin is bruising and sunburn. Your eyes also start to boil and you fart violently while air gets ripped out of your lungs and your ears pop, again possibly violently.

What kills you is oxygen deprivation, and maybe hypothermia if you sweat too fast, but most likely oxygen deprivation.

Requesting this character, male with peaceful face and slight smile, wearing normal shepherd clothes and holding a shepherd staff. His dirt guy is hugging him, so now his leg is dirty

I want to play as a shepherd. He used to play flute while sitting on a tree stump, his herd and earth spirits enjoyed listening to his music. But one day his stump got cut, so he got sad and started crying (He is very childlike and sincere person). The earth spirits got sad and decided to help him, but all they could do is teach him to make a stump-like cone out of ground. When he managed to do it, he realised its too cold to sit on compared to what he had before, so he decided to become an adventurer. He trained to make ''stumps'' for few months, so now they grow fast enough to grow it under a person which is standing (He can stop a wizard from channeling his spell by growing this stump under his legs, making him fall or forcing him to fall back). He can also make ''dirt boys'' out of these stumps. Imagine funny small fat humanoids made of dirt, they can grapple people etc. For example, he sees a mage, makes a ''stump'' grow under him, and then he transforms this stump into a ''dirt boy'', so now this dirt boy is trying to hug (or choke) this mage.
This is my idea for lvl 1 character, but I have no idea what system to use for him. Would 5e work?
On higher levels, I imagine he would create some giant rock elemental and use it like mech.

Ranger or archers specifically?

I'm still slightly confused what you mean.

I'm guessing like this, though I'm not sure I have anything that hits the mark

majestic or magnificent.
"the bedroom is huge and very imperial"
synonyms: majestic, grand, dignified, proud, stately, noble, aristocratic, regal;

I appreciate the whole dump!
The first and last especially.
Apologies for the confusion

Lookin' for some really gritty art of a rag-tag, cyberpunk/sci-fi soldier. A nice visor like the one in pic related is really what I'm looking for more than anything else though. More military fatigues than armored super soldier.

Problem is that most cyberpunk soldier art includes full-helmets or face masks, unless you want to go on a goose chase for Soldier 76 with fatigues on with his current mask thingy on,

Yey, although that's not a terrible suggestion. Most cyberpunk soldiers look so high-tech, advanced, and expensive. I'm looking for something that just looks fucking desperate.

maybe for my halforc paladin I've been wanting to make.