/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread: Comfy posting edition

Pirate or confidence man...decisions, decisions. I’m not sure there’s much of a market for pirate’s these days, but sailing around on a yacht partying it up by stealing from rich folks sounds great. Not sure what the fuck I’d do about gas, though

>Aspects
Ancient heritage, cursed; born lucky, fated with misfortune. (+200 credits, 2 infusions, 1 witch item)

>Infusions
Volcanic & glacial infusions; the weather is lovely this time of year, as well as any other time for that matter.

>Abode
(-100) Mansion. It is not exactly inconspicuous to reside at home, but when the only other options are potential entrapment underground and an even less private penthouse, I suppose that home does not seem like such a bad idea for a base of operations.

>Vehicle
(-10) Bike. Two-wheeled freedom while naturally declining self-invitations to hitch a ride with me.

>Modifications
(-40) Nitro upgrade. Sometimes you just have to go fast.

>Witch items
(free) Bliss. A handy hand-me-down for ensuring trade secrecy.

(-100) Power. Lithic infused ring. Note to self: remove when swimming.

>Weapons
(-40) Holy weapons. Lots of holy weapons. They ran in the family.

(-60) Armaments. My parents opted for something up-to-date, and I have since expanded their modest collection.

>Armor
(-100) Cloaking suit. State of the art gear for stealth requisitions and reprisals, replete with my inability to be put off by excessive warmth.

>Gene restructuring
(-100) Infusion nanobots. Some people get plastic surgery to look better. I opted for an aerial infusion to jump higher & fall better.

(-40) Soft upgrade. Complementary to the aerial infusion. The institution happened to be a friend of my father's. When I asked them to do something for my eyes, the head of the science department shook his head and told me contacts would be cheaper, and less wasteful of their time.

1/2

steal the gas

>Spirit possession
(-60) Old world guide. Sort of a family friend, with mentions of her dating back several centuries as some "wee teal whispering gnat" that knew how to "send the biggies asunder". She is a helpful informant when not lazing around the garden.

>Hidden society
(-40) Truce. My parents were prominent in the occult and mystic societies. It is probably what got them killed. While I did not follow in their footsteps, I have retained amiable relations with one of their cults.

>Companions
Pyromancer. Boundless firepower juxtaposed with an ice-cold demeanor. He is only too dangerous, and so that is why I accepted him as my assistant. To keep him close, away from those that might use him more, or less, effectively. I've come to accept that I can never be too detailed in describing what task I should like for him to accomplish.

Necromancer. Lovesick for his lost family, terminally so I fear. He is demure and compassionate, or perhaps he was, but he has lost something integral to his humanity. Every now and again a sentence slips out that came from someone else. Some ugly, loathsome words. He has been quite helpful to my endeavors, though.

Agent. Intelligent, disciplined, and an overall effective communicator. But naive and weak--physically, anyway. She takes the right things seriously, but at the wrong times, and in the wrong ways. But it is nice to have someone relatively normal around. Human, anyway.

>Nemesis
The witch coven. Overly ambitious crones. They have been targeting trolls, inducing malevolence in them, but beyond that there is no tell as to why. I will set out to solve this mystery, or leave behind a started puzzle for someone else to finish.

2/2

>The happy merchant is at the center of all magic
Is there anything that's beyond their control? Truly the master race.

Aryan magic hard-counters the jews though.

does it

That's what they want you to think

It's time to settle in for a long, comfy break from the stress of life.

>Indians and "Aryans" not adjacent

>be aryan
> learn magic spell: poison cloud
>KEK

Switch latino with indian and African with middle eastern.

Posting best Author CYOA once again

But their magic hurts themselves as well, and their bodies can't support the weight of their noses.

That's not the best Author CYOA, you dumb fuck.

It killed Tok, though, which gives it a leg up on the rest.

Pirate gets full Highwayman abilities when at sea and Highwaymen don't need gas.

>happy merchant

I guess it’s time for my updated Time Stop Chill Zone build

>Room Type
Rustic Modern

>Entrance Method
Touchy-Feely

>Items
Auto-Veeky Forums
Normie Station
Gaymen Piisii
All the Rest
Stronk Gear
Veeky Forums as heck
L-LEWD!!!
Veeky Forumsbulous
Ocean Man
/out/
/friends/
/comfytown/

>Extras
LESBIFY
Redesign
Interbot-9001
Lasting Effects
Reality Convert
Last Resort
HQ, HQ
Charm Cognition
Machine Learning
Believe It
Stylish
Data Center

First things first, building my home. Simple affair, nothing opulent, with dark woods and stainless steel. Open living room with high windows, overlooked by a second floor balcony. The basement is a bar/pool/jacuzzi combo done up with natural stone, mimicking those cave pools at nice hotels. I’ll probably populate my home with a couple main companions.

As for my biomes, I’m thinking this is going to be an island. Ocean, beach, and thick deciduous forest with natural waterfalls and caves. I’ll try to keep things as lifelike as possible, without adding in annoying shit like mosquitoes and other crawlies. On one hand, this will bug me a bit since it won’t make ecological sense, on the other hand it doesn’t have to make sense damnit.

I’m not sure about the architectural style of the Village, nor what type of people will populate it. I’m sure I’ll start with preternaturally beautiful and busty women, until I get that out of my system and branch out into something a bit less
penis-informed. Data Center will be work wonders to that end, as I hope the Sentinel will by offering another perspective

Choose yer team of space women

and here is the level select wow

and there are the ayyliens you will fite so becareful thanks

Does someone here has the CYOA that presents different post-apocalyptic-setting based on colours ? (Blue apo = post-apo water world, Green = wild apocalypse, overgrown nature, etc...)

It's not the best just cause you're in it

>Log Cabin
>Touchy-Feely

Items
>Auto-Veeky Forums
>Gaymen Piisii
>NormieStation
>200% Comfy
>FUCKING NERDS
>Veeky Forums As Heck
>Silent Zone
>Veeky Forumsbulous
>/diy/ Zone
>/out/
>/friends/
>/comfytown/
A tiny, close village the themes for /out/ are going to be High Elevation Taiga, Geothermal, and Tundra. It's Always Night lit with countless bright stars, auroras, and moons to a peak light level of 'early dusk'

>Lasting Effects
>Last Resort
>HQ, HQ
>Never Let Go
>Believe It
>SOUL Power x8, banked for future companions

I know, it's the best because it pissed off Tok

Where's the rest?

Got gassed.

Neat you finished it. Thanks for posting. Going to have to see if I can find my old build.

I wondered about going crazy with the skybox in my own comfy zone, but I’m not really creative enough to make it interesting. If it was randomly generated it’d be cool.

Also, TIL what taiga is

glad you like it
its a fun waste of time

I love flavorful builds.

Welcome to another episode of "only whitey gets to claim chariot ancestry" in which they continue to ignore their curry and leventine brethren.

Cute. Could be a team-up.

I never got how I should play this?, Like is the team made up of 4 members or is it made of 4 members plus me? and if so am I going to be attacked by the aliens?

>caring about some retarded namefag
>taking pleasure in pissing off an irrelevant pissant

The "pick a party, choose a mission" layout of this has always reminded me of those games where you choose your loadout at the start of every mission. So that's how I approached it. Should I use the same team for all the missions instead? Here's my plan so far:

Level 1 (Rescue: "Panic in the Crew Quarters")
> Captain
> Soldier
> Medic
> Engineer
Level 2 (Supply Run: "Hangar Hide-and-Go-Seek")
> Captain
> Security
> Medic
> Biologist
Level 3 (Search and Destroy: "Engine Trouble")
> Captain
> Soldier
> Android (hacked)
> Chaplain
Level 4 (Search and Destroy: "The Mean Green")
> Captain
> Chaplain
> Medic
> Engineer
Level 5 (Supply Run: "Terror in Aisle 9")
> Captain
> Chaplain
> Android (hacked)
> Medic
Level 6 (Survival: "Administrative, Leave")
> Captain
> Corporate Spy
> Space Jockey
> Engineer

I'm not sure if taking Android (hacked) without also taking Medic is a good idea, so I might swap her out for Security on my Level 3 team.

A team is four of those unfortunates and well, that's it. You set them out into hell and the rest is left up to your imagination. It's half-baked autism but maybe it's worth some faint amusement.

I'm sure you can choose a different team for each level. But having them stagger to the finish line one level of hell after the other sounds way more fun

>Android (hacked)

Gambler, huh?

>A team is four of those unfortunates and well, that's it. You set them out into hell and the rest is left up to your imagination. It's half-baked autism but maybe it's worth some faint amusement.

Thank you for the answer

>Become Saber
>Neutral Good
>Saber of Red, Kind, Apathetic, Conflicted, Tomboy, Friendly
>Lancer that should have battle continuation, not res
>Female, Sensuous, Adult
>Short ahoge
>Scantily, Skimpy
Rumored to carry a spear of the god of storms, combined from a central spear and 4 thin bladed spears around it, that slayed a giant by pinning him to a wall through the heart and casting a great lightning from the 4 spears that pierced his limbs. He ruled his kingdom from a cliff castle surrounded by strongest winds and its said that everyone who challenged a duel, was thrown away, as if by wind, after the first exchange.
>Str C, End B, Agi B(Ex from clothes), Magic C, Luck B, EX NP
NP is a spear that creates a huge thundeclap and lightning around the point of impact. When put into ground, creates a whirlwind with a wide eye of the storm, when you block, it creates a shield that blows away attacks.
>Action D, Territory B, Self Defense A
>Battle A, Instinct B, Eye A, Bravery B
>NP EX anti team weapon that turns into A location NP to create territory, or A concept NP for self-field

>Huldra
>Sea
>Wealth
>Avoid corruption at all cost
>Earth
I'll use my abilities in capitalistic enterprises near the shore. Some night clubs and discos that I can manage at night. I'll make use of the immortality, but I won't seek out losing my tail. I'm fine at this size.
Oops. Looks like a guy named Michael Thomas had the same idea. I'll just take him as a companion and we can be business partners.
>Danielle Smith
>Michael Thomas

I want to do lewd things to Italics.

I too, get a boner upon seeing Italics, fellow skeleton.
SOON

Wh-what kind of lewd things?

What setting mood do you like the most? Out of curiousity

He probably wants to bone him

I had a bunch of ideas for skills and side-missions and powerups etc but i felt i should probably STOOOOOP

Are there any mecha CYOA?

user probably wants to cuck Italics.

>Kancolle
>small c

everyone is rivals slice of life stuff

We know, Tok.

Nah, expand on what we could get as rewards from saving crewmates.

Additional items/power ups would actually be pretty nice. Help balance out all the missions, and help with forming a narrative.

well alright
any other suggestions?

Who's the artist for that Grabnoid picture?

That would be alexichabane on deviantart

It's an unfinished WIP.

>the nonstandardized boots on the rightmost girl despite her being as tall as the rest

THE EMPIRE IS CORRUPT AND MUST FALL

>healer dressed extra slutty
Yes!

Check her chest; she's medical staff. Medical staff routinely have visibly different uniforms to distinguish them on the battlefield.

>Medic, Security, Biologist, Chaplain
>Terror in Aisle 9

What could possibly go wrong

Who's the sexiest author

the one who is a golden demigod

Other than him

lewd version

You idiot, they are on the same line

Still, they have no spells against poison gas.

Highlander

Higlander is probs a cute girl

Fatposter is perfection

SDA a cute

Space refuge anyone?

no thanks

>No SDA

T r a s h

Fuck

I'm curious though, what are the best author CYOAs? Does that Christmas Collab thing count?

Here ye go.

>>SDA
>T r a s h
fixed that for you

The lore of Pokemon Personified isn't that good. There is no mention of a tax policy anywhere.

purityfags = heaven
Although it's dependent on the recent thread history so if you were to choose it now you'd end up alone

I'll pick myself since I'm clearly the best option.

Party:
Biologist
Android
Chaplain
Xeno Ally

I think this party has a good dynamic with some solid synergy while covering all the bases. Xeno Ally is the muscle, the Biologist is the brains while also freezing things when needed, the Android provides intel and technical support and the Chaplain assists in combat, xeno "study" and "moral support".

Mission Sequence:
Panic in the Crew Quarters
The Mean Green
Engine Trouble
Hanger Hide-and-Go-Seek
Terror in Aisle 9
Administrative, Leave

First order of business is to secure a base of operations and save as much of the crew as possible. Second the team needs to sabotage the Xeno's attempt to flood the ship with Pheromones. Then they have to ensure the continued function of the ship. From there they fight to regain control of the ship level by level. Along the way they'll save any stranded crew they can find, curing those that are infected and capturing/freezing transformed ones for later study and treatment; either detransformation or at least "rehabilitation". I'm sure between the Biologist and Chaplain they'll figure out how to get the transformed crew members back to acting as productive members of society one way or another.

Still waiting for the rest of the Kancolle CYOA. Looked interesting.

Isn't it already finished?

Could someone help me find a cyoa? It was a single page about creating a world. You could choose magic and technology levels.

Nobody help him

This one?

It's a WIP, the author updates it at least once a week.
He also doesn't put version numbers in it, so it's pretty much impossible to archive.

POST CYOAS YOU HORRIBLE PEOPLE