How effective would pic related be as a one-handed weapon in D&D? 1d6+STR? Maybe add x1...

How effective would pic related be as a one-handed weapon in D&D? 1d6+STR? Maybe add x1.5 STR damage if it's large enough to be used with two hands?

bump

It seems like you'd be better off punching if that's not made of firm material. In any case, it would fall under the "Improvised weapon" rules and would be a facsimile of a 1-handed club.

It doesn't matter what damage you do to others, but rather what damage you do to yourself. Beware.

Something tells me this thread isn't really about DnD

It's actually healthier to masturbate in moderation than it is to quit cold turkey. Why do you think so many religious folks end up getting into some weird shit?

Define "in moderation".

Limit it to eight times a day.

2-4 times, every eight hours.

>Tfw masturbating less than eight times a week anymore

What happened to me?

5 times a day, small portions

It's called a sap, and it does 1d4 nonlethal damage.

I've used it as one before, and it's really not much of a weapon.

Okay, you gotta tell us how that shit happened.

Retirement sucks, man

This reminded me that I have to make a setting that works like the OPM manga where doing something obsesively turns you into a monster related to that thing or at least gived you a minor mutation.

I don't remember that being a thing in OPM.

Wasn't it? I was pretty sure that was how some monsters were made, like the lobster monster from the beginning who ended up lile that after eating too many lobsters.

Dog tried to mount the girl I was disciplining, and it was the only heavy object handy that was a) nonlethal and b) would not hurt the dog badly enough to make it attack me (like a riding crop would - it was her dog, not mine, and that was a risk I wasn't going to take).

I hit the dog maybe four or five times before the dog decided I was playing so I threw the dildo down the hall. Dog chased said dildo long enough that I could get the girl uncuffed. Needless to say we let him keep his new chew toy. Got a lot of weird looks when he would sit and chew on it, especially us being both girls. Very few people ever had the courage to actually ask about it.

Carmax and Crabman.

Nice

once or twice a week

>not letting the dog fuck her rotten

What is wrong with you?

Shit dude, I don't think I can do that

Do you want ringworm? Because that's how you get ringworm!