ICON (ICX)

ICON (ICX)

was gonna sell, read this post
reddit.com/r/icon/comments/7mvvyo/icx_from_a_korean_perspective/

do u think those fish head b o y s can bring this thing up? should i sell? hodl?

help me Veeky Forums i need to pay rent

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7lrou2/iconicx_is_not_the_korean_ethereum_it_is_the/
reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7kiu86/detailed_thoughtsresearch_on_icon_updates
spec-rationality.com/icon/
medium.com/helloiconworld/banknote-e-currency-issue-our-silver-first-step-4237922dd9e5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you fucking daft? hold that shit like you're holding your fucking babby.

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7lrou2/iconicx_is_not_the_korean_ethereum_it_is_the/

ok i found an icon shill

what are the downsides to this currency?
if u truly believe in it, you would consider the downsides - correct?

The clear downside is the circ cap which will increase regularly to fight against the hyperinflation.

>downsides to this currency.

just gonna ignore you, forever. dyor

lmaoing irl

sell the top, buy the drop
le hodl XDDD is a meme for top coins, not freshly pulled out of ass shitcoins running on hype and rumours

dont a lot of coins increase circ supply? this isnt really a downside is it?

just trying to facilitate healthy discussion

instantly branding someone a shill is the opposite of facilitating healthy discussion, but okay

>just trying to facilitate healthy discussion
>on4chan

This is a really long, safeish hold for 10x. You can absolutely find quicker and flashier gains elsewhere but this is virtually guaranteed to 10x in 2018.

Isn't it the same with ETH, that it also has no max. supply and grows over time?

You are right for sure, but hey - it is a downside, right? Tell me some other downsides.

look man, being a shill isnt a bad thing, literally anyone who posts about a coin is a shill

And countless other coins atm. The problem with the coin is 400m circulating. Without a coinburn it is a hard sell for anything above $100usd. That is still only 40b mcap though.

There are a few good holds, icon and enigma for sure. Maybe cardana en neo also but i have most of my money in the first 2

DYOR, I'm not going to sit here and shove money down your throat. I'll give you some links though

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7kiu86/detailed_thoughtsresearch_on_icon_updates

spec-rationality.com/icon/

fwiw, I'm all in ICX

is it actually uncapped? i thought it waas 800m

fyi im also all i icx

Just went all in on ICX now I'm reading this. My hands are steady. I'm ready for 2018.

You guys think ICX will pump when Korea wakes up in a few hours?

90% in ICX, 10% for play money

If you consider SK's population and that ICX is dubbed the national blockchain, then is 400m in circulation really that much? Korean's are crazy bout cryptocurrency with 30-40% of the population being into it right now, and it's just going up. On top of this, non-Koreans can hold it too.

It's kind of uncapped, I read that they're allowed to mint 20% (?) new coins every year or something like that. I'm not 100% sure on this, might be something else

I have 600 ICX.

Am I going to make it user?

Ditto. We /600/ club.

no, ICX wont move for around 3 weeks

yup. better buy it while on the discount. I am really hoping the fud was fake about XVG so I can dump that shit into ICX

that's 90% in for me though lmao

same for you? make me feel like I'm not alone in this world

Ditto. Cheers to the new year, ICX twin!

Got 12,500 from ICO, cash out 5k to burn at BitMEX, got 7k5 left, guy will I make it?

head and shoulders on binance.

so excited for DAPPS and new partnership announcements.

moon soon baby

This thing will be huge if rocketman doesn't nuke us.

medium.com/helloiconworld/banknote-e-currency-issue-our-silver-first-step-4237922dd9e5

All aboard the moon rocket

spoken like a true pajeet

u know what they say

if u cant take the heat, u gotta pajeet

thx for promoting me from pajeet to ranjeet

fud is gone

there are no downsides in the best crypto ever created
get all in or stay poor biz, not even memeing