Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Playing It Semi-Safe Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Y3Xei
Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust
Gats's Gen: docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pearlpencil.deviantart.com/art/Manga-Brush-Line-for-Photoshop-268440777
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm gonna avoid posting anything not too lewd looking for the next few thread until the mod cools down. So sorry for not using newer art

i still need the finished version of Sphinxsune, Catmask, Tezcatlipoca and Catlin. if you guys have them please post them

P'orcs are for lovin'

why does the male have a snout but not the female?

I do wonder why.

Nha, it's fine, never know what a mod's gonna have a power trip.

Yea, doesn't P'orc princess have a snout? that's just an odd pic to choose.

Oh hey New thread!

that which should not be!

also updated fusion dragon

I still say he should've had a cowbell hanging down at the end of his third sleeve.

can we get a dusk elf with orc version of this

Nice a new sprite of one of my princesses.

Poor middle sister all left out

The Orcs are gay user

then lets have orc with sir knight

Concidering I don't have too much art for P'orc princess, I don't want to be posting the same pic again and again and make my faggotry too obvious.

Why are you assuming it's sexual user?
It's just the Orc comforting his princess.

No more sexy animal, my body cant stand this. Veeky Forums is trying to make me into a furry. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Meant in response to

Really liking that. Nice work.

By my rough count

Dude-Lor has 49 fusions

Eversor has 51

Red has 33

Also, I'm surprised people have forgotten about Hive-Goblin Fusion with how popular Goat-Goblin has been.

One more!

Who is that supposed to be?

That better not be a trap, i hate traps

New venomous dragon! I'll have to update the fusion chart so it finally looks nice. Now all it needs is a proper picture like the others... >.>

You know, Miss Leggy the fourth of the Fancy household. Very popular character.

31vyk here, redid my Shachihoko Princess with a new set of brushes I found after Eversor told me which brush he used in the stream. Photoshop doesn't have said brush, but I found the next closest thing. Still not perfect, and some lines look pretty bad, but it's a big improvement so far. No more blurry mess. If anyone can find something close to G-Pen from Clip Studio for Photoshop, I'd be thrilled.

It's definitely an improvement. Nice work. Which Princess do you plan on doing next?

what brushes would those be?

Transported and Barista are next on my plate, but I'm gonna get good brushes and linework before I touch them. Shachihoko is my test dummy of sorts in getting GOOD lines. Right now, my lines are 2/10 compared to the blurry mess I had prior. I'm gonna go until I feel they're 5/10 before I try the other girls. Don't want to sully their looks with shitty linework, after all.

pearlpencil.deviantart.com/art/Manga-Brush-Line-for-Photoshop-268440777
I loaded them as pencil presets, and used one of the smallest presets they had. Dropped it down to a size 2 tip, and just went to town with the pen tool.

Sweet. Glad to see what's coming up. Now, to clarify, while Transported is in High School, wouldn't she be in her senior year?

Fusion user, I went back and read through your fusion cards again with a closer look this time.

I enjoyed them, they are pretty good and interesting overall. You have a knack for combining the themes.

By my count, I could create a fusion gen II if Eversor creates 8 more fusions that are non-dragon and do not overlap.

Might be tough. There are 5 Dragons, which helps, but the tricky part is making a name for the resulting fusion.

She's 18, just about to graduate from school. No worries on age.

The names are actually pretty easy. I just wish there were more that didn't overlap. I'd like it even more if they didn't overlap with the previous chart, but what can you do?

Oh, that's a relief. I was afraid it would follow the anime trend of younger teen girls. Good on ya.

>Being on Veeky Forums
>Not a raging xenophile
How nu r u

Princess Discussion of the Day #63
Minotaur Princess

So I am not sure what Holstuar means but I always just assumed it meant female Minotaur but I am not sure what that means for Minotaur Princess now.

She used to have a thing about forcefully sharing her dildos with you. A majority of the time I like to keep the theme preserved when updating princesses but I admit I do like how this one turned out.

Many tough girls that get easily flustered and act cute. Not a problem for me though, I actually really like this archetype.

Another major theme of this princess is that even with all her over-sized toys, she has never been able to satisfy herself. Making her pretty desperate for the Knight to get her off. A good challenge.

Her classes are very strong in either range or melee form. I assume she is smaller than Amazon or the Dragons but I think she has enough strength to be a challenge for them from her class descriptions.

Fetishes and stats are what they should be. Pretty good.

Lastly, her lust bonus unlocks Henry, the biggest dong weapon. Henry actually had a couple different versions where it was significantly bigger. I think Brumus decided to nerf it a little (Though still bigger than pre-update version I think) to make it fit with the stats better. I mean, it is still breaking through the stat block.

For Henry, one interesting idea would be to headcanon it as one of the stronger weapons. Possibly top tier. If you count lewd power as equivalent to traditional power, then Henry could potentially get enough of a lewd bonus against princesses in the towergirls universe to rank up with the other lust bonus special weapons.

having sex with anything besides a human women. You make me sick

Its a boy!

xenoscum, furry, scalies, traps. thicc humans deserves death.

WE NEED TO RELOCATE TO

70% is best tbqh.

I saw the name, immediately thought it was Spirited Away.

I'd smash 90% in a heartbeat

Posting Monkey Duck cause

I do love me some forceful women

I wish I could say I wasn't on the same page...

...but I am.

I think I could go for a good 30-40%

Towergirls holiday wallpaper/pinup when
i want a Halloween theme one with the monster princesses

>Unrelated princesses dressing up as monsters, while the actual monster princesses look on in disbelief
I'd want this.

There ain't a 20% difference between 50 and 70%, at most that's 10%

>Addition of two arms
>Shift away from the natural body shape, no longer the humanoid shoulders, breasts are segmented from rest of body, body is more segmented
>Multiple eyes, less "carapace armor" and more carapace
>Proper feelers
>Arms more akin to an insect
>no plantigrade feet, inverted legs
I'd say it's more like 15% and the excess 5% goes to the 65-90 gap.

Dude, I have been to the depths of Deviant art and back when I was young and innocent.
That is NOT a 15% difference.

Well, i'd say it's not 10%.

dragonprincess fags are voraphiles.

You're not wrong. I just want her to eat other poor saps, not me

What's up with the Tower Girls: Conquest patreon?

An old Princess idea of mine, now given a semblance of form.

Forbidden Laboratory's
PSI Princess

Love: 1
Lust: 0
Wealth: 1
Power: 5

+ Incomprehensible psychic power
+ Flawlessly smooth skin
+ Always honest with you
- Her power can overwhelm her
- Whatever you do, do not make her angry -and- sad

Lust Gift - Lullaby Brownies - Soothes and unseals even the most troubled of hearts.

Not going to lie, Phi. Most of the ones you post generate more than a meh from me. But this one seems to really have struck a cord with me. Great pros, and fantastic fetishes. Wish the design wasn't *so* mewtwo, but otherwise pretty great.

rollin

Legal shit. Towerfag did some shit, and is getting his comeuppance.

What was the shit he did?

see

Jesus fuck. All Towerfag needed to do was not be a prick.

TL;DR:
>Be a dick
>Get hit

Yo, After college kicking my ass, I finally got off it and finished the most recent Vilegirls card template, this time with an actual Princess!
(I left the WiP shit that helped me out because it is fucking 1 Am and I am tired and Paint 3D is a bitch)
Most of this shit is stuff I've explained before, though I did make a few mistakes for the template:
-Dom and Resist are not Called Dom and Resist, They're called Will and Dignity (This one might become something in the future, IDK)
-I forgot to Color code Partnered and Enslaved
-Mis-spellings!
-The card is cramped at the bottom half
-Little bots and bobs here and there I can't be bothered to fix ATM

But anyways, with that out of the way, lets get onto the new shit; The Alignment Symbol.
A princess can be good, evil or neutral, and all of trhis affects how they react/ how hard it is to partner or conquor them, Along with a couple of suprise mechanics later on, if Vile approves. However, those symbols arn;t drawn yet, so I put a heart there.

Anyways, as Always, I appreciate feedback, and would Like to get some.
Especially from you Vile

In all seriousness, though, Vile, How can I contact you? Some of things I want to talk with you about are things that simply need an immediate back and forth, so doing it over the thread just isn't practical.

Desprately trying to contact Vile aside, This is probably the second to last Draft of the card, the actual Chart of Vilegirls will start soon!
I am both excited and loathing it.

This is good! Much less busy than the other one. I've been curious if it's at all possible to make the card itself a different color? It feels like making it more grey instead of towergirls' pure white would make it stick out more as its own, but I'm just some dumbass on the internet.

Oh thats not me this time

Just remember that after CYOAs are banned here, you guys are always welcome on /qst/ instead of /trash/

NO, YOU STOP doing that you damn furries!

Post the Dragons playing DnD

I’d rather go to trash in all honesty

So is Primeval Princess supposed to be a completely separate character, or do Arcane, Sword, Crest, and Armor Princesses turn into her, morphing from four into a single character?

The latter

I kinda wish we had a full character sheet for Primeval. What does "encompassing all of their strengths and weaknesses" even mean? Average out the four's love, lust, wealth, and power attributes?

It's probably nothing to do with their kinks and turn-offs, as some of them run opposite to each other.

Progress for that halloween thing.
Puting Paint user's Paint Princess
And 31vky's Mandrake Princess in this.
As you all can see,there's alot to be done

>He's actually doing it
The madman.

Those ones probably just cancel out.

So it would be like,

Turn-Ons:

So, in theory, if you switch the turn on's of one of the parts, if would take the place in the combined princess?

is there a hologram girl?
a holowaifu?
you shoudl make one if there isnt

I think there is one in station girls

What do you mean by "switch the turn-on's?"

You don't know about the new monkey's paw? It allows you switch the likes and dislike of one princess for those of another.

Isn't it technically a combo of five people: the princesses and the Shieldmaiden? Not that she has any card details but she should still be mentioned as part of the fusion.

Ah, right. I knew about it, I just didn't think of it for some reason.

I guess it would be possible, but I can also see a strong case for her getting just their original likes and dislikes.

Might be good if it works, but Primeval Princess herself could be immune to that kind of effect?

That could be just as likely. Fusion's are weird.

So aside from attributing cards to fusions, is there an actual point to the fusion gen?

I meant more that maybe you can change around her likes and dislikes by changing the likes and dislikes of a princess that becomes her, but once it's done that's it.

It depends on how the monkey's paw works really. What are it's rules again? If it can be used more than once, we could just have Primeval Princess be immune to it's effects, but not the princesses that make up what Primeval Princess likes and dislikes.

I got the chart. Give me a moment.

Here ya go.

What a qt. Would milk.

It doesn't say how many times it can be used, but the "at a cost" aspect seems interesting.

I always thought that the at a cost was that you get the dislike of who you switch as well as the likes. Kinda of a risky trade, so you have to be careful.

approved!

>boy princess is now field princess

When did that happen?

Long time ago, faun and satyr also switched names