Adventure locations

Roll me a 1d600. That's where your party's going.
What do they find there? Why are they going there? What do they do?

Rolled 419 (1d600)

And I'll start, to get it rolling.

>The Factory

>It's unclear who originally built this ancient underground complex, but it's been revived and abandoned many times since. Now, it's a massive nightmare of chutes, lines, and pipes connecting veritable islands of machinery, which rarely has a clear purpose.
>Inhabitants include distant descendants of previous attempts to revive the factory, huge vermin, wandering underground races, and mechanical abominations.
>Some of the factory's machinery has been reactivated, and the intelligent inhabitants are using it to produce deadly weaponry and constructs, which they use to raid outside settlements for more raw materials.

Rolled 220 (1d600)

gimme something good.

Hey, monoliths are a good start.

Rolled 271 (1d600)

Sure, I'll roll

Off we go!

Rolled 451 (1d600)

I'm a retard.

Rolled 23 (1d600)

Let's see

>Plane of Perpetual Drought

So mega-desert? If my party's going there they pissed off some djinn who teleported them.

Rolled 271 (1d600)

Trying this

what are the odds?

Rolled 314 (1d600)

ok

Rolled 359 (1d600)

Hit me

1 in 600 moron.

This looks promising

Forgot roll

>Submerged Catacombs

Funny thing, this is not an impossible or non-fitting place for our current party to end up in.

>The old Naga dot the coastline of the Great Sea, and can be found in a province of a ny clan.
>Damp rooms and corridors semi-filled or completely filled with water, walls covered with murals depicting an ancient and vanished race of snake people. Many of the passages crumbled from time and earthquakes.
>Mostly it's empty apart from aquatic animals, but the deepest, completely submerged levels can hide larger and more dangerous creatures.
>However, recently a sect of Bloodspeakers decided to use this place as a hidout and meeting spot for their members, due to how remote and well-hidden it is.
>The group are a Jade Magistrate and his retinue, who would come here to eradicate the bloodspeakers.

/roll 1d600

Party is:
Human paladin
Tiefling monk
Half-elf sorcerer
Elven cleric

dice+1d600 into the Options field.

Rolled 269 (1d600)

I wonder where we'll go.

.Wrong. Birthday paradox. The odds of any two numbers being repeats within the first 6 are roughly 1 in 40.

Rolled 89 (1d600)

Rolled 247 (1d600)

Let's see

>247: Oasis of Verdant Greenery
I'm going to assume we're going there as a "vacation" by the Lord Inquisitor to keep us from messing up his plans any further, and I'm giving us 20 minutes before it's on fire.

Rolled 436 (1d600)

Onwards!

"The golden city", huh? Great, our tilean conquistadors are gonna get rich

Rolled 490 (1d600)

Rolled 311 (1d600)

Let's see where does it push us !

>Shademist Swamp

So... a swamp rotten with corpses and plagued with shades.

I need a flash light then.

What's a cave of clouds?

Maybe it's just really foggy. Maybe there's strange gases that make bizarre colored clouds. Maybe there's always smoke coming out of it.

>well of yesterday's waters

You can drink it and see events from the past.
Historians flock to it to understand important events from before.
Unfortunately, drinking too much causes amnesia.

Rolled 594 (1d600)

I'll bite

Rolled 112, 14 = 126 (2d600)

bah, roll twice you say.

Rolled 299 (1d600)

Nice find
Rolling

Rolled 176 (1d600)

Let's see

Rolled 251 (1d600)