Filename thread

I wonder if I'll see new content

Have an improvement, free of charge.

I always lose it at "Deepwater Jew."

Alternately,

>do you want half-orcs? 'cause that's how you get half-orcs.png

I would actually say that's 16 wis 6 charisma. He makes a great observation but is completely obtuse about it.

What is this from?

My filename might've been too vague, so I deleted it.

If he had any sort of wisdom above an 8 he'd realize what he was saying and who he was talking to, he's not stupid but he can be extremely oblivious

Harry and the Hendersons

Researching sauce finds me something that sounds like it would be a parody series within another series as a joke. But it also sounds awesome.

What's happening there?

A monster hunter, hunting a monster.

It's Captain Power.

A late 80's interactive toy thing. The figures were GI Joe scale and the vehicles had light gun sensors in them like the Zapper.

During the program ships would fly by with targets on them and you shot them with the vehicles to score points.

That guy hunts monsters and has sex with women but he wants to hunt monsters more than he wants to have sex with women. I think. I haven't played the games.

and it was amazing

That fucking manga.

needs a Veeky Forums-related name

>Daemon engine on a commercial forgeworld

God damn it, Mr. Bones. We talked about this.

>warforged isn't fucking around anymore

>Defiler Modding Has Gone Too Far

One of my greatest regrets in life is not seeing this movie in theatres.

You can make up for that by going to see Blade Runner.

Is it weird that what bugs me the most is that if she's spinning in a circle like that and firing, the recoil should be pushing her the other direction?

My dad took me and my sister to see Grindhouse when we were like 14 and 15.
As the credits rolled and we walked in stunned silence to the car, my dad grabbed us by a shoulder each and said "Tell your mother we watched the Simpsons movie"

context?

The original Lego Island game had a cave hidden away on one side of the island, inside was that treasure chest and door, nothing else and it never comes up in game.

Fake guns don't have recoil.

Also, Tarrentios worst movie ever.

It was a Robert Rodriguez movie.

>Robert Rodriguez

Sorry forgot what universe I was in.

I used to think Deathproof was sub-par until I watched the behind the scenes with Tarantino and Rodriguez talking about how technically challenging the car chase was and how every stuntman knows a guy like Stuntman Mike: over the hill, tryhard, creepy dudes with big scars that always wear their stunt jackets to try to get chicks.

I dont' get it, why is the orc mad?

Because he's not a male fighter cuck.

A guy comes into your house, and starts talking about your wife's tits and arse. Sure he's complementing them, but you're not going to be happy about it.

>just look at your wives
>they have great tits and asses
This is generally considered rude

It used to be. Now we have Hateful 8

But didn't he ask him about that?

he said, why don't you find them ugly. The guy then described their tits and arses in too much detail for comfort. There is describing why you find them attractive, and then there is saying "Nice arse and rack on them"

No, he asked the fighter if his wives were ugly by human standards, because he was curious.

The fighter responded by talking about his wives' tits and ass.

It's way too personal. It's like asking if someone likes your wife's new dress and he starts talking about how it really shows her pussy off well.

surely
>Running out of Fate points to burn
is better?

foreverially

The anvil god awakens