Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

Worst Legion edition

>Bonesinger, get it while it's hot
warhammer-community.com/2017/10/24/free-rules-for-the-craftworlds-bonesingergw-homepage-post-2/

>Daily Duncan Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=VB2DNpIWyjo&list=PLEaPE4sLDA7ucJ0dkiVZSW6ghZUNGFHIW&index=1 [Open]

>GW FAQ (1.2, Commissars now working as intended):
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata#40k-errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiL7ci5ZlpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for the Drukhari!

Melee Guard Master Race reporting in.

>actually waiting for the old thread to hit page 10
good going OP

>No boobplate
Absolutely disgraceful.

how does one go up against spore mines and regenerating gaunts as astra militarum?

i currently have 5 squads of infantry
two chimeras and one taurox prime
two lemen russes. one standard and one demolisher.

and the tempestus start collecting box

first time going up agasint nids.
from what i've seen so far is what i said above
and carnifaxs and floating drop pod thing

Xth for Exorcists

Some women have A cups.

Yeah, I'd tap that.

what if its a trap.

i still wouldnt mind

Speaking of female Guard. What are those 3rd party female heads with berets and futuristic eyes and stuff? I don't think they are Victoria heads.

Good.
Also good. Trap Guard is nice too.

Children doesn't count

You should everything until it dies. You're playing fucking Guard.

okay, but if you wanna go for it do it. bill's buff will hurt the unit so i would go with a large squad. you can also buff cultists now

Your job is to introduce primaris marines into the 40k universe, but in the least retarded way possible. Go.

at 0:21 that beat yo. orks are lit

youtube.com/watch?v=IiL7ci5ZlpE

Are you surrounded by fat women? Skinny women can have small boobs.

>3rd party
Pig disgusting shit.

So we're all in agreement that Disgustingly Resilient should be a 6+ FNP right?

5+ is fine if it's a unit that doesn't have an invuln, but stacking 4+ invulns with 5+ FNPs is corny as fuck

Does /40kg/ like the darker green or the brighter green? I'm new be gentle. Also what are some good brushes to use? I'm using some old shit I had lying around but I need something smaller for the eyes and whatnot.

No we're not in agreement. Shut up.

>I copy what GW did

Done.

Genuinely the best possible way to make it not suck.
(which was surprising given GW's track record)

>Worst Legion
>Not worst bearers
Good one user

Kromlech stuff is better than Forgeworld for the most part.

No, because then DG would be even more worthless than they are now.

Holy shit they look so much worse in that picture.

thin your paints

>trap guardsmen
>is your best buddy in the trenches
>looking out for eachother
>knowing you both will one day die
>hoping you will die together at least
>proud to die for the emperor

>Melee Guard

T.pedo

>women
Feminine penis doesn't count.

What the fuck is with Foul Blightspawn doing d6 damage 3 shots? I had the displeasure of having my shit getting 1 shot by a 77pt model today. What the actual fuck...

Why? Deathguard are really points heavy. They pay dearly to avoid being killed off like chumps. You outnumber them a billion to twelve.

nonsense user, FW is the best quality resin ever

>Playing Valhalla
Fucking WAAC fags

Even they don't lose to the likes of Ratlings and Mortarion.

It's delicious. Catachans with blobs of Conscripts, Straken, Infantry squads with Flamers and Power Swords, Bullgryn and Crusaders piling in. Everyone getting 2-3 attacks instead of 1.
No. Catachan forever, S4 Guardsmen fists are my life. Also gigantic Ogryn.
Feminine penis can still hold a gun. That's good enough for me.

Do the Tau have a currency? Is it called dongs like the Vietnamese call their money, or do the Tau use bitcon?

I have approximately 100 lovingly converted Chaos Guardsmen and a dozen or so Chimeras, Russes and Artillery Pieces left over from 7th edition Renegades and Heretics.

What would make me a bigger WAAC Nazi, running them using the Astra Militarum Codex, or using the FW index Renegades and Heretics rules? Which Regimental doctrine from the Codex would be the most thematic for such a force?

Sorry DG newb. Enjoy your unearned wins.

>Feminine penis can still hold a gun.
What Abhumans have prehensile penises?

Chaos should have the best melee guard, man.

No, they don't have any need for it

> this is what post op transexuals actually believe vaginas look like

tau currency is drones

They don't have currency, doing their part within their respective caste's is their own reward, the empire provides what they need according their caste, rank and age.

>>This guy can't fuckin' beat Death Guard
Like, just shoot them all to death before they get to you, they are terrible, how is this hard for you?

lads i want to get into 40k is this a good deal for 650 CAD

1 pirahana 2 Devilfish 3 Hammerheads 2 w/cannon, 1 w/skyray 1 command bot 1 ethereal 1 Fireblade 1 darkstrider 1 Farsight (convertion) 3 broadside (old pueter model) 35 kroot (19 painted) 1 hound 1 shape shifter 10 gues'vesa (gaurdsmen with Tau sholder pads, pure Forge World fluff) 25 drones 75 fire warriors 12 stealth suits 13 pathfinders 10 crisis suits

No.

Get good satan, also stay the fuck away from the death guard. i get the feeling you underestimated the model

Canon or not?
I finally have a reason to post this once more after so long.
Oh. I'm rusty on Tau lore.

Honestly the stuff without invuln saves I don't mind. It's when you get to stacking it gets ridiculous. I hit a Lord of Contagion with 12 lascannon shots from my Land Raider over the course of my last game and he didn't die.

If i want 2000 points of tau what could i try to piece out from him?

The brighter green works better with the white-gray of the shuriken catapult.

The problem is you getting Tau. They're not worth it financially or mentally.

Just shoot Mortarion before he charges you on turn 1.

Oh OK. Thanks for the advice.

Oversimplification: The Post

Hit the Tervagon (Which spawns nids) until it dies. It's a W14, T8 Sv.3+ unit so it'll likely get a brood or two off before it dies. Buff up those Russes with tank commanders if you want to kill it quickly.

You're best doctrine are:
Vostroyan: 30" Demolishers and heavy weapons that can shoot in melee. This will let you reach out and touch his HQ's with a demolisher cannon.
Mordian: Overwatch hits on a 5 or 6, moral buff for staying in base contact, and +1 to tank's BS as long as they stick close. This'll give you BS2+ Tank Commanders who with orders can reroll 1s. That'll get you all 7 of your average number of battle cannon attacks and all 4 of your Demolisher cannon attacks on target. Combine the infantry screen's natural Ld8 with a company banner to ensure they don't brake.

Tanks should target Tervagons
Chimeras and Touroxes Warriers and other medium-strength enemies
Infantry the guants and spores.

Thoughts on the Bonesinger?
I'm not sure if it's worth 70 points for his intended purpose but what the fuck, full Smite and no other powers known?

any suggestions as to what wouldn't be mentally or terribly financially taxing then?

Their creation just needs to have been messier, not a sudden asspull.

Say it required a 40+ year campaign that started with Guilliman giving the coordinates of a forgotten lab to Cawl, because this was a thing they had been working on at the end of the Heresy that was abandoned when he was nearly killed. They had to track down said lab and fight their way through Chaos/Ork controlled space, excavate it, discover the data they wanted on geneseed was too corrupted and damaged to use but the lab had archived maps leading them to other locations, which they secured one by one at the total loss of multiple Space Marine Chapters and Mechanicus armies, until they had enough data for Cawl to patch together an incomplete sequence using a combination of that and Guilliman's own DNA. Meanwhile puritanical factions in the Mechanicus rebelled and had to be put down in a messy and grueling civil war until Space Marines intervened and Cawl and the Fabricator-General were forced at gunpoint to sign a peace treaty. This was the first half of the Indomitus crusade. THEN work began on actually making the Primaris Marines, the first prototype and incomplete waves of which were made of volunteers from nearly destroyed Space Marine Chapters that the Imperium didn't have time to relieve and allow to recover because their resources were stretched too thin by the massive Chaos incursions in the aftermath of Cadia. All of these died in the transformation process or were otherwise killed in battle as the Crusade continued until Cawl and his team had refined the process to the point where they were stable and usable.

Oh and they're still in need of refinement which is why they currently suck on the tabletop compared to marinelets.

The best ones

I don't play Death Guard. I play Iron Warriors. I don't know why you're crying. You whine like an AdMech or Eldar player. You're used to having strong AP weapons tearing through everything, but the 5+ DR save drives you nuts because your AP means a lot less.

Just call them armor/weapon upgrades. Cawl shows up and goes HEY GUYS I GOT YOUR FEAST OF THE EMPEROR'S ASCENSION PRESENTS HERE, ENJOY THE SWANK NEW TECH

The penis doesn't hold the gun. Feminine penis is a category of woman.

Its known power is basically "heal shit"

>Using bone singer
Fucking WAAC fags

If you aren't in first you are in last

>woman

Admech are relatively cheap, viable, and people will not hate you on sight.

We both did. He didn't know it was D3, either. I tried to snipe out his HQ with my plane, failed miserably because of dice (5 shots 1,1,2,2,4 for a single wound on a d3 and then snake eyes for my missiles), then he did 15 wounds to my near 200pt plane. The following turn, he ran up to my raider and did 12 more because of that character that does the 2d6 highest for running. It was far too late at that point. Had I known it was d6 D3 shots, I would have deployed differently.

That's a Bonesinger? The model looks like a farseer.

>Feminine penis is a category of woman.
No, it's a category of man. That's what having a penis means.

>which is why they currently suck on the tabletop compared to marinelets.

Statuesque. You want Heroic scale wide for space marines. Heroic scale narrow for IG

>Feminine penis is a category of woman.

Trap loving faggots who ruin their gay fantasy by using female pronouns.

Which would be be a better first buy? a Start Collecting Daemons of khorne or a Bloodthirster?

Do Blangle HQs look small next to chadmarines? Astorath looks kinda swole.

Taking into account the Space Marine's overall capabilities, should a Raven Guard army be utilizing jump pack melee or stick to long range combat? Or is it a better idea in general to blend them both? Do they get mileage from Dreadnoughts?

>Implying liking traps makes you a faggot
Fucking homosexuals

Vulkan He'stan worth taking in a salamanders list? Flamers seem meh and melta seems expensive when plasma is so good

Vulkan? He's not back is he? Are you looking for the Horus Heresy thread?

if you can deliver the goods to the right locations, sure.

Plasma is so mediocre in this edition. Melta is amazing.

>Eldar finally get a techpriest
>I dunno if its worth it guise

Its worth it.

>a playable army
OR
>a special unit used in 1500+ point games

Think about it m80

He'stan, dude.

the guy with the spear

It's 40k.

The bigger your tits, the higher your psyker power. That's why some Eldar Farseers and Weirdboyz have the biggest tits.

>not knowing basic Salamanders lore

Vulkan He'stan is the Chapter Master of the Salamanders. All Chapter Masters of the Salamanders take the first name of Vulkan, followed by their "real" name, in honor of their Primarch.

Well if i am buying a Start collecting i am going to be buying 3 of them for 1 herald and 2 Skull Cannons also Blood crushers

>Plasma is so mediocre in this edition. Melta is amazing.
...fucking what.

start collecting daemons, you get more bang for your buck. also i wouldn't suggest a huge model like that for your first purchase

yeah, the death guard got a great update with fun characters. what did you play? also beware of the grenade guy

If you actually used plasma, you would know it's mediocre.

he'stan friend not the primarch
So like a razorback or a raider filled with fire and melting?
2 shots per model with 2 damage option its been great for me so far

Shooting. If you want a Jump Pack melee army you should be playing Scars.

>tfw just ordered some Chaos Dwarfs from FW a week ago

T-they'll be alright right guys...?

Ao what's the verdict on the Eldar codex, I'd any at all? How does it compare to the other codex releases we've seen so far?

EVERYONE uses plasma. It's the clear stand-out best weapon in the whole edition and everyone has been talking about this since day 1. Where the fuck have you been?

user who posted that pic here, i've orderd from FW dozens of times before and 99% of the time it's fine, even if not just drop them an email and they'll replace the stuff